Not just families either! I joined a relatively new local Social Club. Great location, lovely meal and tea or coffee thrown in with the days $5 subscript, second hand goods for sale etc. The big disappointment (at least for me) was there was no-one to chat to as they were all on their mobile phones playing games. After 3 or 4 visits I gave up and looked elsewhere.

this not just at Home have seen this frequently at the Cafe our Family have run for past 10 years. Sit down get toddler settled and hand over Phone of their own Tablet and its not just one child seen up to 4 kids & mum and dad all glued to their screens while sitting at outdoor dining with lots going on around them. And it takes a number of pages for them to collect their meals so slowing down everyone else which is the most frustrating.

Sad indictment of today's society, go out and play in the fresh air.
Can't do that! Think of the myriad of deadly viruses, pedophiles, drivers who can't distinguish the difference between a brake and accelerator, African gangs and school shooters out there in the wide wide world!

The survival rate is minimal. But jump onto social media, be a keyboard warrior and contribute to someone's suicide, then you will be a real f**king hero!!

Not just families either! I joined a relatively new local Social Club. Great location, lovely meal and tea or coffee thrown in with the days $5 subscript, second hand goods for sale etc. The big disappointment (at least for me) was there was no-one to chat to as they were all on their mobile phones playing games. After 3 or 4 visits I gave up and looked elsewhere.
Unfortunately and this isn't a joke, when my daughter was in the hospital just before she passed, the family were sitting in the waiting room, only two people at a time were allowed in with my daughter and I was sitting there thinking I could talk with my family only to find they were sitting there engrossed in their mobiles. I found it awful and heartbreaking. I was upset waiting for her to pass and I was really hurt by that. Or am I being selfish expecting someone to talk 🤧🤧🫢

Unfortunately and this isn't a joke, when my daughter was in the hospital just before she passed, the family were sitting in the waiting room, only two people at a time were allowed in with my daughter and I was sitting there thinking I could talk with my family only to find they were sitting there engrossed in their mobiles. I found it awful and heartbreaking. I was upset waiting for her to pass and I was really hurt by that. Or am I being selfish expecting someone to talk 🤧🤧🫢
You are far from selfish and it was a very disrespectful thing for them to do that.l am so sorry for you to loose your daughter must be heart wrenching.. We lost our grand-daughter three weeks ago and my daughter Debra breaks down all the time and we keep trying to cheer her up.lts really quite strange but a couple of things have happened to make us think she is still around .Firstly my son suddenly burst into tears and said ''Debra l have just seen Megan sat next to you''and today was Megans birthday and two beams of light shone through the lounge window.Don't think we are crazy but your daughter is with you. Keep your chin up x

Not in slightest bit selfish.

It is important that you look after yourself since this horrible event. 🤗

Not in slightest bit selfish.

It is important that you look after yourself since this horrible event. 🤗
Thank you. I didn't know if I was supposed to sit there playing on my phone instead of being concerned about her. We didn't know for the first 48 hours if she would respond after being taken off the medication. I was concerned and praying she would. My phone meant nothing compared to her. 🤧

You are far from selfish and it was a very disrespectful thing for them to do that.l am so sorry for you to loose your daughter must be heart wrenching.. We lost our grand-daughter three weeks ago and my daughter Debra breaks down all the time and we keep trying to cheer her up.lts really quite strange but a couple of things have happened to make us think she is still around .Firstly my son suddenly burst into tears and said ''Debra l have just seen Megan sat next to you''and today was Megans birthday and two beams of light shone through the lounge window.Don't think we are crazy but your daughter is with you. Keep your chin up x
Her partner was quite shocked as when he went to bed just after it happened, his mobile phone turned on without him touching it playing her music and videos he had of them on the phone. 💬