Exciting News! Macca's Popular Monopoly Game is Coming Back Soon!

Attention, folks! Macca’s Monopoly Game will soon be returning to a store near you!

From September 6 through October 24, customers can get an amazing selection of prizes.

And this year Macca’s is upping the game…with their prize pool of $786 million!

Photo_20230904_105433_0000.png
McDonald’s released a teaser for their promo starting September 6. Image source: Facebook/McDonald’s Australia.

These include two ISUZU MU-X vehicles, $100,000 worth of EFTPOS e-gift cards, a free year’s worth of fuel from Ampol, 10 nights on a Pacific Islands P & O cruise and instant wins like Big Macs, fries, and McCafe coffees.

Previous winners have claimed free fuel for a year, over $250,000 worth of gift vouchers, and a $10,000 THE ICONIC voucher.

Photo_20230904_105732_0000.png
McDonald’s Monopoly game will return starting September 6 through October 24. Image source: Facebook/McDonald’s Australia.

Jordan Drew from South Australia was one of the lucky winners who scored a car in last year’s Macca’s Monopoly game.

'I couldn’t believe it when I scanned my chance card and saw that I had won a car,' he said.

'I was just buying lunch, and the next minute I’ve won. It was a huge and very welcoming surprise.'

'I’m telling everyone to play the game this year. This was my first time playing the Monopoly Game at Macca’s, and winners really are everywhere,' he added.

Another winner, Emma from Mundaring, Western Australia, received a $1,000 gift card when she ordered a Quarter Pounder meal, a Happy Meal, and a coffee.

She shared: 'I bought an Apple iPad with it to help with my university studies on the go or at home, and I’d be lost without it now.'

'I’ve been telling my friends to play this year, as you can win big anytime,' Emma added.

Wondering how McDonald's Monopoly works? Just like in previous years, when you order certain items from Macca's (like fries, coffees, and McFlurrys), you'll find a special Monopoly sticker on them. Peel off that sticker and hope for a win–it's like a little surprise in your meal. This year, McDonald's says there's a 1-in-4 chance of winning something, so it's worth giving it a try!

To make things even easier, they've teamed up with the MyMacca's app. With this app, you can scan your stickers to keep track of your wins and even earn rewards points as you play along.

Now, about the prizes–there are three types. First, there are Instant Wins, which means you win right away. If you get food tickets, you can take them to a McDonald's store and enjoy your prize on the spot.

Then there are Chance Cards–scan these in the MyMacca's app, and you have another 1-in-4 chance of winning.

Lastly, there's Collect to Win, where you try to gather a complete set of property stickers to win bigger prizes.

But here's an extra twist: Once you've scanned five different property stickers, you'll get to open a special chest for a guaranteed win. You can do this up to seven times during this round of McDonald's Monopoly, so it's a nice surprise waiting for you.

Marketing Manager for Mcdonald’s Australia, Tobi Fukushima, expressed the company’s excitement when it came to the Monopoly game.

He said: 'We’re offering customers our great Macca’s value and so much more, with a chance to win cars, cash, travel and fashion gift cards, free Macca’s for a year and more.'

'With a one in four chance to win, download the MyMacca’s app and get playing before it’s too late.'

To play the game, customers will need to purchase a ticketed menu item from McDonald’s and download the MyMacca’s app.

You can download the app on the App Store for IOS users and on Google Play for Android users.

Key Takeaways
  • Macca’s Monopoly, a major promotion by the fast food chain, is set to return with a prize pool of $786 million.
  • The prizes for 2023 include two ISUZU MU-X vehicles, $100,000 worth of EFTPOS e-gift cards, fuel for a year from Ampol, and a Pacific Islands P&O cruise.
  • In order to participate, customers must purchase a ticketed menu item from Macca’s and download the MyMacca’s app.
  • Previous winners have included a South Australian man who won a car and a Western Australian woman who won a $1,000 gift card.
Members, will you be joining in on the fun? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
Attention, folks! Macca’s Monopoly Game will soon be returning to a store near you!

From September 6 through October 24, customers can get an amazing selection of prizes.

View attachment 29050
McDonald’s released a teaser for their promo starting September 6. Image source: Facebook/McDonald’s Australia.

These include two ISUZU MU-X vehicles, $100,000 worth of EFTPOS e-gift cards, a free year’s worth of fuel from Ampol, 10 nights on a Pacific Islands P & O cruise and instant wins like Big Macs, fries, and McCafe coffees.

Previous winners have claimed free fuel for a year, over $250,000 worth of gift vouchers, and a $10,000 THE ICONIC voucher.

View attachment 29051
McDonald’s Monopoly game will return starting September 6 through October 24. Image source: Facebook/McDonald’s Australia.

Jordan Drew from South Australia was one of the lucky winners who scored a car in last year’s Macca’s Monopoly game.

'I couldn’t believe it when I scanned my chance card and saw that I had won a car,' he said.

'I was just buying lunch, and the next minute I’ve won. It was a huge and very welcoming surprise.'

'I’m telling everyone to play the game this year. This was my first time playing the Monopoly Game at Macca’s, and winners really are everywhere,' he added.

Another winner, Emma from Mundaring, Western Australia, received a $1,000 gift card when she ordered a Quarter Pounder meal, a Happy Meal, and a coffee.

She shared: 'I bought an Apple iPad with it to help with my university studies on the go or at home, and I’d be lost without it now.'

'I’ve been telling my friends to play this year, as you can win big anytime,' Emma added.

Wondering how McDonald's Monopoly works? Just like in previous years, when you order certain items from Macca's (like fries, coffees, and McFlurrys), you'll find a special Monopoly sticker on them. Peel off that sticker and hope for a win–it's like a little surprise in your meal. This year, McDonald's says there's a 1-in-4 chance of winning something, so it's worth giving it a try!

To make things even easier, they've teamed up with the MyMacca's app. With this app, you can scan your stickers to keep track of your wins and even earn rewards points as you play along.

Now, about the prizes–there are three types. First, there are Instant Wins, which means you win right away. If you get food tickets, you can take them to a McDonald's store and enjoy your prize on the spot.

Then there are Chance Cards–scan these in the MyMacca's app, and you have another 1-in-4 chance of winning.

Lastly, there's Collect to Win, where you try to gather a complete set of property stickers to win bigger prizes.

But here's an extra twist: Once you've scanned five different property stickers, you'll get to open a special chest for a guaranteed win. You can do this up to seven times during this round of McDonald's Monopoly, so it's a nice surprise waiting for you.

Marketing Manager for Mcdonald’s Australia, Tobi Fukushima, expressed the company’s excitement when it came to the Monopoly game.

He said: 'We’re offering customers our great Macca’s value and so much more, with a chance to win cars, cash, travel and fashion gift cards, free Macca’s for a year and more.'

'With a one in four chance to win, download the MyMacca’s app and get playing before it’s too late.'

To play the game, customers will need to purchase a ticketed menu item from McDonald’s and download the MyMacca’s app.

You can download the app on the App Store for IOS users and on Google Play for Android users.

Key Takeaways

• Macca’s Monopoly, a major promotion by the fast food chain, is set to return with a prize pool of $786 million.
  • The prizes for 2023 include two ISUZU MU-X vehicles, $100,000 worth of EFTPOS e-gift cards, fuel for a year from Ampol, and a Pacific Islands P&O cruise.
  • In order to participate, customers must purchase a ticketed menu item from Macca’s and download the MyMacca’s app.
  • Previous winners have included a South Australian man who won a car and a Western Australian woman who won a $1,000 gift card.
I suppose this explains why the “food” has become so expensive ? To pay for the Monopoly prizes.

What are the odds of winning a "major" prize.?

There are only so many "small fries" tokens I can be bothered keeping on the off chance I'll drop in.

I am not signing up another app or having a dedicated trip to Maccas to spend money I wouldn't have just to get a small fries!

• Haha
Reactions: Tervueren and Abby2

View attachment 29050

View attachment 29051

Key Takeaways

The only problem is, to play this fun game you have to buy something to eat from McDonalds! ;)

last year i was told that i would need to buy a meal deal to get a sticker. is that true this year?