Exciting news for Woolworths Everyday Rewards shoppers! Are you ready?

As the merry jingle of Christmas bells starts to fill the air, it's time to start preparing for the festive season.

This can put a strain on even the most generous of budgets, but, thankfully, Woolworths has good news for its Everyday Rewards shoppers.

The supermarket giant's beloved Bank for Christmas program is back!

Starting Monday, November 13, loyal shoppers can start accessing their amassed money through Woolworths’ dedicated app or through an email that was sent to customers.

The beauty of this scheme is that it allows shoppers to save their points throughout the year and put them to good use during the festive season.

By accruing 2,000 points, shoppers earn $10 off, helping make Christmas shopping a little bit easier on already strained budgets.

370273362_835560798421822_8758289841017266411_n.jpg
Woolworths shoppers can now enjoy their Everyday Rewards savings just in time for the festive season. Image source: Facebook/GippslandCentreSale

Now, here's where it gets even better—Everyday Rewards Bank for Christmas subscribers can also cash in savings in increments of $10 in-store and online at Woolworths, BWS, BIG W, Everyday Market, My Deal, and select EG Ampol sites.

If you're an Everyday Rewards shopper who opted for the 'Bank for Christmas' option, start unlocking your savings by logging into the Everyday Rewards app, selecting the Christmas stocking icon next to your total saved dollars, and proceeding as instructed. You can also opt to open the email sent to you by Woolworths about the program and click the ‘unlock’ option.

You can redeem points until December 31. Any unused points will roll over for the next Christmas season.

Watch for in-store deals ahead of Christmas at BIG W too, where it is said loyal shoppers can find special prices on food, decorations, and gifts.

edr-edx-ww-big-w-christmas-bags.png
By registering for Everyday Rewards, you get 10 per cent off one monthly shopping trip at Woolworths and BIG W, in-store or online, saving you up to $100 each month. Image source: Woolworths

Everyday Rewards General Manager Glen Baker previously stressed the importance of planning: ‘Make your grocery and gift list early, so you can keep an eye out for specials at both Woolworths and BIG W available in the lead-up to Christmas.’

‘By stocking up on things like non-perishable food items, gift wraps, and presents in advance, you can store them away for the big day to save you time and spread out the cost of Christmas over multiple weeks.’

Moreover, for safety reasons, it's advisable to unlock your savings only when you're ready to make a purchase.

Earlier, a temporary glitch affected some members' displayed balances, as confirmed by a Woolworths spokesperson.

However, it did not impact the actual points balance.

Key Takeaways

• Woolworths Everyday Rewards shoppers can now access their Christmas savings accumulated through the Bank for Christmas program.
  • Shoppers can redeem their points via the Everyday Rewards app or email from the loyalty program.
  • There was a temporary glitch reported by some members, with displayed balance issues, but it did not affect the actual points balance.
  • Everyday Rewards shoppers are advised to look for special offers in-store ahead of Christmas, including exclusive pricing on food, decorations and gifts.
Members, how are you preparing for the upcoming holidays? Share your plans in the comments below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
I have a WW Everyday Rewards Card but as a single, senior citizen, I don't accrue much in savings by using it. There are very few items which actually go to your rewards. They might be great for families but for singles they are pretty much a waste of time. I estimate I get $10 of my shopping bill about once a year so not much point in saving it for Christmas.
I have a WW Everyday Rewards Card but as a single, senior citizen, I don't accrue much in savings by using it. There are very few items which actually go to your rewards. They might be great for families but for singles they are pretty much a waste of time. I estimate I get $10 of my shopping bill about once a year so not much point in saving it for Christmas.
There are other ways to accrue points - you can Boost by activating certain items in the emails, also you can do reviews.

Faced with 2,000 reward points at the cashier counter, would I pay the full grocery bill and cash out $10, or should I just use the reward points to deduct $10 from the total bill?
Redeeming the points on the app would be similar as it places $10 credit to our account.
Am I missing something else?
Yes, you can also purchase fuel and gain points. When you get a 4 cents per liter discount for fuel every time you purchase $30 worth of groceries, you produce the card to get the discount and if you are in Melbourne and with RACV, you show that card too, and get a further discount of a couple %