Nonsense😁don’t be a prude it’s abit of fun.if you don’t approve stay off the jokes and fun page. 🤣
Hi littleboy8, you have got the wrong end of the stick, the sender of that joke and I usually have a bit of back chat over our jokes, If you think I am a prude I could send you a few jokes that would set your computer on fire if you use one, but we all have a right to what we think, have a good day and enjoy the jokes, laughter is the best medicine, Cheers /

Hi littleboy8, you have got the wrong end of the stick, the sender of that joke and I usually have a bit of back chat over our jokes, If you think I am a prude I could send you a few jokes that would set your computer on fire if you use one, but we all have a right to what we think, have a good day and enjoy the jokes, laughter is the best medicine, Cheers /
Bring them on then I’d like to see them😜

Reactions: Jest
please stop with the do not likes. if you do not like then do not read and stay away from commenting and let the ones who enjoy, enjoy these jokes. I for one love them and a joke is a giggle and we must giggle. Thank you to all that make me giggle. I love you. andmerry christmas.