Easter Updates!

How has your Easter been so far? Have you gotten up to anything interesting? I’d (Maddie) love to hear all about it! Regardless of whether you did something extra exciting or relaxed at home? Tell me all about it in the comments below! You know I absolutely adore hearing from you all :)
Hi and happy belated Easter to you all. We had a busy day, the kids x3 and their partners, one grand daughter and my parents were over for a late lunch/early dinner and we ate, ate and ate more, tonight my husband and I are still finishing off the leftovers lol. But it was a great afternoon and evening.

Could I please ask if over the next few weeks we get to know a little bit about the staff that put our great, much awaited and anticipated newsletter together every day? I personally would love to know a little about you all… Jonathan, Vella, Sean, James, Sethia, April, Jarred, Ally & Maddie.
Thanks always, Emilia Im12 xox

Easter Updates!

How has your Easter been so far? Have you gotten up to anything interesting? I’d (Maddie) love to hear all about it! Regardless of whether you did something extra exciting or relaxed at home? Tell me all about it in the comments below! You know I absolutely adore hearing from you all :)
On holiday at Easter it nearly always rained but we'd go out and get long dried grass to fill a basket with. This was now ready for the 'Easter Bird'. It made sense to me to think it would be a bird, as I couldn't imagine an Easter Rabbit laying eggs. I was a realistic thinker in that way. Haha.

As a family we used to do this for our son and despite I'm far from my son he carryon with the Easter Hunt tradition with his sons. Lovely

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230412_112238_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230412_112238_Gallery.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230412_112234_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230412_112234_Gallery.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Ricci
I actually had a very creative easter. I went to my storage shed and retrieved about ten of my timber sculptures and got busy tidying them up and I intend to display and sell a few around the region soon. I was going to do an exhibition but it's easier releasing them one by one and I can do with the storage space.
Plus, I decided to populate the pages of one of my children's storybook poems, about a knight and a dragon that confront each other.
My next task is to sculpt the images for the pages and use the photographs to bring it to life. Its not finished yet but well on the way.
I had thought of self-publishing but will consider submitting it. As I am highly right brain minded and not being computer savvy, I was worried about plagiarism however my having all of the images in the book as artwork pieces should help stop that.
Anyway... that's what I did over Easter, plus I continued to quite a bit more on another book project of mine, that is also geared towards children.

Reactions: Ricci
I had to work on Friday and Monday, because (except when there's a bit of a health disaster going on) the cinemas are always open. It made a lovely change to see the crowds flocking back to the movies, as it's been a bit quiet the past few months. On Saturday we had afternoon tea and dinner with my bestie and her husband, and Sunday was with the fam, good to spend time with the kids and grandkids.

I really didn't mind the crowds and hard work over the weekend, because now we're preparing for an overseas holiday.