SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
M

Maddison Dwyer

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2021
Easter Updates!

How has your Easter been so far? Have you gotten up to anything interesting? I’d (Maddie) love to hear all about it! Regardless of whether you did something extra exciting or relaxed at home? Tell me all about it in the comments below! You know I absolutely adore hearing from you all :)

I had a wonderful relaxing weekend . I binged watched a Netflix series .

I cooked Anzac biscuits, chocolate chip cookies and jam donuts.

This morning we are dropping my son off to work ( he turns 20 today ) then hubby and myself are going for a walk along Cronulla beach.

Then home to make birthday cake ready for family to arrive around 6pm for cutting off cake

I had a wonderful relaxing weekend . I binged watched a Netflix series .

I cooked Anzac biscuits, chocolate chip cookies and jam donuts.

This morning we are dropping my son off to work ( he turns 20 today ) then hubby and myself are going for a walk along Cronulla beach.

Then home to make birthday cake ready for family to arrive around 6pm for cutting off cake

Reactions: Ricci
Very relaxing Easter, start every morning sitting out the front watching the world go by. Good Friday was spent in contemplation of Jesus suffering and death, Saturday reading the Australian, good journalism and viewpoints on current issues, so much time and space given to the Voice, why not impending power shortages, housing crisis for the poor, cost of living rises and general problems and issues for us all. Watched the original DVD of Darling Bud of May with David Jason (perfick) Sunday was spent enjoying the feasting after the fasting. I heard from family who all live interstate....today rejoicing in the beauty of where I am blessed to live, I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful Easter long weekend.

Attachments

• 20230405_082414.jpg
    20230405_082414.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 0
Very relaxing Easter, start every morning sitting out the front watching the world go by. Good Friday was spent in contemplation of Jesus suffering and death, Saturday reading the Australian, good journalism and viewpoints on current issues, so much time and space given to the Voice, why not impending power shortages, housing crisis for the poor, cost of living rises and general problems and issues for us all. Watched the original DVD of Darling Bud of May with David Jason (perfick) Sunday was spent enjoying the feasting after the fasting. I heard from family who all live interstate....today rejoicing in the beauty of where I am blessed to live, I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful Easter long weekend.
What a beautiful view . Where do you live . If I had that view I would be sitting there and not moving from that spot

Happy Easter ! As a scientist I have a serious bone to pick with whoever records and reports the temperature. To report the temperature to 2 decimal places shows a total ignorance of numbers. The second decimal point is totally meaningless and makes you look stupid

I had a wonderful Week End. All my Children and Grandchildren spent the break together in a Rental in Busselton WA ( shared expenses) and we spent a lot of time on Skype sharing experiences. The weather was OK so spent time in the Sun with Wife, Bella (Dog) and Henrietta (Pet Chook) on the back lawn, sometimes with a "Drink" in hand and a Grazing Platter ( Ham, Beef, Olives, Cheese, Pickled Beetroot and Cucumber and of course Crusty Italian Bread. Ahh! almost Paradise apart from our ALF Team letting us down! Bless you all.

Happy Easter ! As a scientist I have a serious bone to pick with whoever records and reports the temperature. To report the temperature to 2 decimal places shows a total ignorance of numbers. The second decimal point is totally meaningless and makes you look stupid
Did someone do this on here ?

I dont do much where i am i have to find another place the house i are in is sold i carnt afford the price they want being on a disability pension it doesn't pay enough it doesnt go all that far i own a lot of stuff i are in a highset house its idea for me and all my stuff they want $500 plus a week i live alone i have no one its not easy being on your own

• Sad
Hubby and I are on Holiday up in Brisbane spending time with our Daughter, Son in Law and two Grandaughters. Good Friday was spent having a Family lunch with Son in Laws Parents which was lovely. Saturday we went to a market. Easter Sunday was another Family day and of course included lots of chocolate. Today we ended up down at Surfers Paradise. All in all a wonderful weekend.

I agree with others who have commented on the view. I would be happy to stay there all weekend too.

I dont do much where i am i have to find another place the house i are in is sold i carnt afford the price they want being on a disability pension it doesn't pay enough it doesnt go all that far i own a lot of stuff i are in a highset house its idea for me and all my stuff they want $500 plus a week i live alone i have no one its not easy being on your own
What state are you in ?

Easter Updates!

How has your Easter been so far? Have you gotten up to anything interesting? I’d (Maddie) love to hear all about it! Regardless of whether you did something extra exciting or relaxed at home? Tell me all about it in the comments below! You know I absolutely adore hearing from you all :)

Easter Updates!

We had a lovely Easter Sunday with my three Grandsons, their partners, plus sister of one visiting from Vietnam, my son in law, all travelling from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast. We video called one daughter on her way home from a conference in KL and the other daughter and husband in France. We are now a real multi- cultural family but everyone loved getting lots of chocolate eggs, rabbits and enjoying a real Aussie BBQ.

Good Friday went for service with my friend.
We had Easter Saturday dinner because my granddaughter had work on Easter Sunday.
We had a feast and lot of Easter bunny chocolates, with the family and friends.
On Easter Sunday went to church and to the cemetery ( my friend’s mum had passed last year on Easter Sunday) then went to her home for lunch.
We had a quiet and relaxing Easter .
Catching up and chatting.

Why is it so? Why do so many young people drink coffee? Tea was always what we grew up with, as a young women

burning the candle at one end, my darling father would wake me with a cuppa and toast after he had taken Mums first, he knew it would not only get me out of bed but also give me something in my stomach before I ran for the train as hair and make-up took preference over brekkie, Tea has always been my nurturing drink in all circumstances. Please share your views my forum friends, Virginie

Easter Updates!

How has your Easter been so far? Have you gotten up to anything interesting? I’d (Maddie) love to hear all about it! Regardless of whether you did something extra exciting or relaxed at home? Tell me all about it in the comments below! You know I absolutely adore hearing from you all 

Why is it so? Why do so many young people drink coffee? Tea was always what we grew up with, as a young women

burning the candle at one end, my darling father would wake me with a cuppa and toast after he had taken Mums first, he knew it would not only get me out of bed but also give me something in my stomach before I ran for the train as hair and make-up took preference over brekkie, Tea has always been my nurturing drink in all circumstances. Please share your views my forum friends, Virgi20230411_101349.jpgnie

Attachments

• 20230411_101349.jpg
    20230411_101349.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 0
Sad to say that my wife and I didn't have a very good Easter. On Saturday we were had a car accident which was NOT my fault. A learner driver failed to giveaway at an intersection and hit the front of our car. Fortunately no one was hurt, and the cars can be fixed. No matter how careful you try to be there's always a chance something can happen.

• Sad
Sad to say that my wife and I didn't have a very good Easter. On Saturday we were had a car accident which was NOT my fault. A learner driver failed to giveaway at an intersection and hit the front of our car. Fortunately no one was hurt, and the cars can be fixed. No matter how careful you try to be there's always a chance something can happen.

Easter Updates!

I didn't go away, even better, I submitted my manuscript, 'Sufficient Unto The Day', and, hopefully, it will be published. It's like sending your five year old to school, for the first time!!! I wrote it in 2006, and it was rejected by several major publishers. ( Much like J. K Rowling.) Now, I wait......17 years is a long time to gather dust. I'll let everyone know, if it's published. Say a prayer for me? 😊

Reactions: Ricci and Virginie