Earn thousands of Everyday Rewards points and score amazing freebies this Christmas!

Being part of the Woolworths Everyday Rewards program is even more of a blessing, with members having access to many special offers and discounts.

You don't even need to do anything—all it takes for you to unlock more savings is the swipe of your card. It's that easy!

So, if you're an Everyday Rewards member, we have news you won't want to miss.

A little-known trick has been revealed that allows Woolworths shoppers to boost their Everyday Rewards points and snag several freebies.

This trick is part of Woolworths' Christmas rewards promotion called the Snow Globe Surprise game.

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 7.28.20 AM.png
Everyday Rewards members can play the Snow Glob Surprise Game on their app. Credit: Woolworths Rewards

The Snow Globe Surprise game is a festive promotion that Woolworths has launched for the Christmas season.

If you were an Everyday Rewards member before 28 November, you can score a new deal every week until the end of the year.

All you need to do is go to the Everyday Rewards mobile app and tap the Snow Globe icon to reveal your offer. It's as simple as that!

But that's not all. Woolworths has also added other holiday season bonuses.

For instance, you can collect up to 2000 points on pre-paid mobile starter packs and earn 3x points on all subsequent shops when you spend more than $65 at BIG W.

If you're in the market for kitchen appliances, you can claim 10x points when you purchase from brands like Smeg from Everyday Market.

If you spend more than $100 on the retailer, you can enjoy 5x points.

So, how exactly do you play the Woolworths Snow Globe game? Here's a step-by-step guide:

How To Play Woolworths Snow Globe Surprise Game.jpg

Shoppers have already reaped the benefits of this game, scoring prizes like 7x points at BIG W and MyDeal, 2000 bonus points at Every Market, and 5x points at BWS.

Some lucky shoppers have even received 10x points on every Woolworths shop for a week.

But if you become an Everyday Rewards member after 28 November, you can enjoy the Snow Globe Surprise game only once during the promotional period.

The Snow Globe Surprise game has been a hit among Australians, with thousands admitting to enjoying the 'surprise' aspect of the game.

Many are 'itching' to get their hands on the next reward.

The bonus points are perfect for those doing last-minute Christmas and back-to-school shopping.

While other prizes are yet to be discovered, this Christmas game from Everyday Rewards has some of the best deals.

One shopper wrote on social media, 'I'm obsessed with the game, I can't wait to use my BWS points.'

Another said, 'Great for Christmas shopping–might buy some extra gifts next week.'

Aside from this clever game, shoppers can also save more for the holiday season with another option being offered by Every Rewards.

The ‘Bank for Christmas’ option allows Everyday Rewards members to save their reward dollars throughout the year and use them during the festive season. Using this option allowed a shopper to accumulate around $1,180 of savings, which she planned to use to buy Christmas presents and groceries.

Learn more about Bank for Christmas here.
Key Takeaways

• Woolworths customers can boost their Everyday Rewards points and get freebies through the supermarket's Christmas promotion, the Snow Globe Surprise game.
  • To participate in the game, customers must go onto the Everyday Rewards mobile app and tap the Snow Globe icon to reveal the weekly deal.
  • Other holiday bonuses include earning up to 2000 points on pre-paid mobile starter packs and 3x points when spending over $65 at BIG W.
  • The Snow Globe game and other rewards have been well-received by shoppers, who appreciate the 'surprise' aspect and the potential for extra savings during the holiday season.
What are your thoughts on Woolworths' Snow Globe Surprise game? Have you scored any amazing deals or freebies? Share your experiences in the comments below!

Last edited:
Sponsored
Being part of the Woolworths Everyday Rewards program is even more of a blessing, with members having access to many special offers and discounts.

You don't even need to do anything—all it takes for you to unlock more savings is the swipe of your card. It's that easy!

A little-known trick has been revealed that allows Woolworths shoppers to boost their Everyday Rewards points and snag several freebies.

This trick is part of Woolworths' Christmas rewards promotion called the Snow Globe Surprise game.

View attachment 36784
Everyday Rewards members can play the Snow Glob Surprise Game on their app. Credit: Woolworths Rewards

The Snow Globe Surprise game is a festive promotion that Woolworths has launched for the Christmas season.

If you were an Everyday Rewards member before 28 November, you can score a new deal every week until the end of the year.

All you need to do is go to the Everyday Rewards mobile app and tap the Snow Globe icon to reveal your offer. It's as simple as that!

For instance, you can collect up to 2000 points on pre-paid mobile starter packs and earn 3x points on all subsequent shops when you spend more than $65 at BIG W.

If you're in the market for kitchen appliances, you can claim 10x points when you purchase from brands like Smeg from Everyday Market.

So, how exactly do you play the Woolworths Snow Globe game? Here's a step-by-step guide:

View attachment 36812

Shoppers have already reaped the benefits of this game, scoring prizes like 7x points at BIG W and MyDeal, 2000 bonus points at Every Market, and 5x points at BWS.

Some lucky shoppers have even received 10x points on every Woolworths shop for a week.

But if you become an Everyday Rewards member after 28 November, you can enjoy the Snow Globe Surprise game only once during the promotional period.

The Snow Globe Surprise game has been a hit among Australians, with thousands admitting to enjoying the 'surprise' aspect of the game.

The bonus points are perfect for those doing last-minute Christmas and back-to-school shopping.

While other prizes are yet to be discovered, this Christmas game from Everyday Rewards has some of the best deals.

One shopper wrote on social media, 'I'm obsessed with the game, I can't wait to use my BWS points.'

Another said, 'Great for Christmas shopping–might buy some extra gifts next week.'

Aside from this clever game, shoppers can also save more for the holiday season with another option being offered by Every Rewards.

The ‘Bank for Christmas’ option allows Everyday Rewards members to save their reward dollars throughout the year and use them during the festive season. Using this option allowed a shopper to accumulate around $1,180 of savings, which she planned to use to buy Christmas presents and groceries.

Key Takeaways

• Woolworths customers can boost their Everyday Rewards points and get freebies through the supermarket's Christmas promotion, the Snow Globe Surprise game.
  • To participate in the game, customers must go onto the Everyday Rewards mobile app and tap the Snow Globe icon to reveal the weekly deal.
  • Other holiday bonuses include earning up to 2000 points on pre-paid mobile starter packs and 3x points when spending over $65 at BIG W.
  • The Snow Globe game and other rewards have been well-received by shoppers, who appreciate the 'surprise' aspect and the potential for extra savings during the holiday season.
What are your thoughts on Woolworths' Snow Globe Surprise game? Have you scored any amazing deals or freebies? Share your experiences in the comments below!
What is the trick what trick the snow globe the promotion with snow globe is already with everyday rewards just duplicates the offer so the question is what trick the snow globe promotes the same promo so what is the point

Can I just go shopping please without having to remember did I click some button on my phone? To be able to go shopping , use my own list not adding something in that I may only use 4 times a year so they are encouraging impulse buying while keeping prices lower for their members. Times are hard enough for most of us. Stop the hard sell Mr Woolworths .

Ok if it works. Tried it yesterday and it came up try again in a few minutes. When I tried again it came up that I had already got this weeks offer and to wait until next week for another offer.

The snowball promotions are the same as already offered to the reward memembers , it's like it's reinforcing the promotion incase you haven't seen it.

I tapped the snow globe only to be given 10 x extra points on the healthy life vitamins ect.

I have both flybuys and rewards cards and find the flybuys card gives way more points and better promotions

View attachment 36784

View attachment 36812

Key Takeaways

No I have not but I am wondering if anyone else is feeling overloaded with all these things we keep getting from Flybuys, Woolworths etc on a daily basis. I know I am.

Reactions: Gsr

View attachment 36784

View attachment 36812

Key Takeaways

I collected 6,000 points ($30) in rewards dollars for simply purchasing some potatoes, after I "boosted" the offer. (You could have bought anything to get this). You have to be a Rewards member. Nice discount bonus off our next shop.

Sounds like a typical scam
Get more points only when you purchase
Nothing new from a retail giant
Just another useless gimmick from a giant retailer who is intent on ripping off people especially using Christmas as a means of fattening themselves up with no regard to those doing it tough nowadays

Reactions: Gsr and Lotty
I collected 6,000 points ($30) in rewards dollars for simply purchasing some potatoes, after I "boosted" the offer. (You could have bought anything to get this). You have to be a Rewards member. Nice discount bonus off our next shop.
That's great. But who is paying for it in the end. I am a rewards member as well, but nothing is for free.
I think we just pay with higher prices on other things. It's just a gimmick.

That's great. But who is paying for it in the end. I am a rewards member as well, but nothing is for free.
I think we just pay with higher prices on other things. It's just a gimmick.
You pay for it just by signing up - it's called marketing, they wan to know what you will sign up for and what you will by then use your demographic to create more ideas.

Reactions: Gsr and Clancieblue
They'll do anything to justify the massive profits. Instead of giveaways that we all pay for, how about lowering the over inflated prices and give everyone a good deal. The more they do this shit the more I hate them.

I just found the same thing as others have said. I spent over an hour on the phone waiting to find out where the snow globe was. There is no snow globe. The lady directed me and it was only spend so much to get 2000 points. I don’t buy there. Everything the earlier people said was true. I did end up getting 2000 goodwill points but I worked hard for that and I think I deserved it.

Can I just go shopping please without having to remember did I click some button on my phone? To be able to go shopping , use my own list not adding something in that I may only use 4 times a year so they are encouraging impulse buying while keeping prices lower for their members. Times are hard enough for most of us. Stop the hard sell Mr Woolworths .
I agree

Just a gimmick to get stupid people to buy stuff they don't want or need. Idiots think they are getting something for nothing.
WRONG, you are just spending more money which is exactally what they want you to do. Woolies recover the cost by charging more for what we buy.

View attachment 36784

View attachment 36812

Key Takeaways

Another gimic spend money 💰 gain rewards what a load off 💩💩💩💩 conning the customers 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Just a gimmick to get stupid people to buy stuff they don't want or need. Idiots think they are getting something for nothing.
WRONG, you are just spending more money which is exactally what they want you to do. Woolies recover the cost by charging more for what we buy.
Its about earning more points per shop, both Woolies and Coles promotions mean both retailers are vying for our Christmas dollars, well I am boycotting both these stores who have made huge profits whilst families cannot afford food. Aldi are cheaper, IGA is another option.