Duke and Duchess of Cambridge reveal their annual royal Christmas card

It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and the royal family is leading the way towards the festive celebration!

Kate Middleton and Prince William just revealed their family photo used for this year's official annual Christmas card.

Kensington Palace released the adorable snap of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on vacation in Jordan earlier this year with their young children Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis.

The exact date when the family travelled to Jordan was not revealed, but the visit most likely occurred in the latter part of the year when travel restrictions were lifted.

COW3_KaaANpI_CPGZeL1aVwr8qyP_IFYzajOYb_C9IHNwqxlzbFWcSQ1NXO1TQ_3_VtYq9u7OZmydrCzMkE3gRcfXJN6Ajm0YI0kTWMpUmM78oMlzaCfvvaHS9iDL5ACFX7KhLTI

The royal family were pictured on vacation in Jordan earlier this year. Photo from Instagram / Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

The whole family was pictured wearing their best summer attire. Kate flaunts her sun-kissed skin in a khaki dress, while Princess Charlotte looks sophisticated as she perches on a stool in a gingham dress.

Prince George poses in a camo t-shirt and grey shorts as he wears his beaming smile, and Prince Louis sits cross-legged at the front in a striped polo shirt.

But the exact detail that has royal fans shocked is Prince William’s outfit: many claimed that they don’t think they’ve seen Prince William in a pair of shorts ever since he was a child.

One person who started the conversation on social media wrote: “The biggest surprise is William in shorts.”

Another person agreed, saying: “I can’t remember the last time I saw his knees.”

“Probably when he was a child! Shorts are usually reserved for royal children,” another royal fan responded.

“I’m sorry, when did the royals do the Bondi to Bronte coastal walk this year,” another person joked, saying that it looked like the royals had secretly flown to Sydney to shoot the photo.

byJb4-CkqlvnAM39bBypntwh2gXZPUdEVFUdyUHA7boSekiVhY_omkkT0f7iWOkAux6xF2Pa_f3cg6X9lyekzoQuqeM7XWw_6BTL1kzSKZlW-06tbvA0ZXV7P6D0uR1X2djPn-Vz

The candid shot of Prince Charles and Camilla where both can be seen wearing masks. Photo from Instagram / Clarence House.

On the other hand, Prince Charles and his wife Camilla’s card was very different from the Cambridges.

The couple opted for a more sign-of-the-times photo, releasing one that showed the Prince of Wales helping the Duchess of Cornwall put on her face mask during an event from Royal Ascot this year.

Reactions: Rabbit
Sponsored

It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and the royal family is leading the way towards the festive celebration!

Kate Middleton and Prince William just revealed their family photo used for this year's official annual Christmas card.

Kensington Palace released the adorable snap of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on vacation in Jordan earlier this year with their young children Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis.

The exact date when the family travelled to Jordan was not revealed, but the visit most likely occurred in the latter part of the year when travel restrictions were lifted.

COW3_KaaANpI_CPGZeL1aVwr8qyP_IFYzajOYb_C9IHNwqxlzbFWcSQ1NXO1TQ_3_VtYq9u7OZmydrCzMkE3gRcfXJN6Ajm0YI0kTWMpUmM78oMlzaCfvvaHS9iDL5ACFX7KhLTI

The royal family were pictured on vacation in Jordan earlier this year. Photo from Instagram / Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

The whole family was pictured wearing their best summer attire. Kate flaunts her sun-kissed skin in a khaki dress, while Princess Charlotte looks sophisticated as she perches on a stool in a gingham dress.

Prince George poses in a camo t-shirt and grey shorts as he wears his beaming smile, and Prince Louis sits cross-legged at the front in a striped polo shirt.

But the exact detail that has royal fans shocked is Prince William’s outfit: many claimed that they don’t think they’ve seen Prince William in a pair of shorts ever since he was a child.

One person who started the conversation on social media wrote: “The biggest surprise is William in shorts.”

Another person agreed, saying: “I can’t remember the last time I saw his knees.”

“Probably when he was a child! Shorts are usually reserved for royal children,” another royal fan responded.

“I’m sorry, when did the royals do the Bondi to Bronte coastal walk this year,” another person joked, saying that it looked like the royals had secretly flown to Sydney to shoot the photo.

byJb4-CkqlvnAM39bBypntwh2gXZPUdEVFUdyUHA7boSekiVhY_omkkT0f7iWOkAux6xF2Pa_f3cg6X9lyekzoQuqeM7XWw_6BTL1kzSKZlW-06tbvA0ZXV7P6D0uR1X2djPn-Vz

The candid shot of Prince Charles and Camilla where both can be seen wearing masks. Photo from Instagram / Clarence House.

On the other hand, Prince Charles and his wife Camilla’s card was very different from the Cambridges.

The couple opted for a more sign-of-the-times photo, releasing one that showed the Prince of Wales helping the Duchess of Cornwall put on her face mask during an event from Royal Ascot this year.
So at last they are becoming normal, like the rest of us. Unlike the rest of the Royals that have kept to the traditional ways.

I'm sorry but getting old and bored has helped find my sense of humour, This might get me booted from here but, here goes.

Hey Chuck; what you need is a Happy Bag!

IMG_5873.JPG
Just saying: The relationship is pretty crook if they both have to wear masks! 😁

Reactions: Vinylted

Well knees are just normal, everyone has them. What a load of nonsense.

Reactions: Goodbloke