On a walk after the thunderstorm and rains,we found this helpless beautiful dragonfly strung up in a spiders web.We took it down,tried to peel the sticky web away;and took it home to recover.I checked the box the next day,“ Dragon” had gone🙏🌹✅

On a walk after the thunderstorm and rains,we found this helpless beautiful dragonfly strung up in a spiders web.We took it down,tried to peel the sticky web away;and took it home to recover.I checked the box the next day,“ Dragon” had gone🙏🌹✅
Good rescue😍well done

Reactions: Memory2023
These were my helpers when we rescued Dragon on the hot day of 32 degrees after the rains.We saw many many baby frogs who were jumping out of our way as we walked our track.We all needed a rest and an ice block after that adventure.

Reactions: Littleboy8
These were my helpers when we rescued Dragon on the hot day of 32 degrees after the rains.We saw many many baby frogs who were jumping out of our way as we walked our track.We all needed a rest and an ice block after that adventure.
Have a lovely christmas😍

Reactions: Memory2023
We tried to make bush shoes out of paperbark,but had a problem or two with making the rope out of grass to tie the shoes to feet.The poor boy got a papercut from the tough prairie grass and the soft grass was too short to tie up.IMG_4788.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4788.jpeg
    IMG_4788.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 0
Good rescue😍well done
Thanks,we tried hard and prayed he/she would live as its wings were sticking together with the web and all its feet were sticking together and it couldn’t stand up.We gave it a drink and it rested after we unstuck everything and in the night after a good rest in its box,it flew away free✅

Have a lovely christmas😍
Will do after I get over Covid,no one else caught it;just me:first time since Covid came to Australia in 2019.I think we caught it when one of the little ones went to hospital for two days with asthma.Someone who stayed overnight,brought it home and gave it to me I think,as I have tried very hard to avoid places where it spreads easily.Forgot about that when I had to mind the rest of the children with school holidays,hospital parent and worker parent.Pray I get better or I’ll be watching movies Home Alone till I’m clear🙏🎄

Will do after I get over Covid,no one else caught it;just me:first time since Covid came to Australia in 2019.I think we caught it when one of the little ones went to hospital for two days with asthma.Someone who stayed overnight,brought it home and gave it to me I think,as I have tried very hard to avoid places where it spreads easily.Forgot about that when I had to mind the rest of the children with school holidays,hospital parent and worker parent.Pray I get better or I’ll be watching movies Home Alone till I’m clear🙏🎄
Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year to you and your family and friends:Thanks for replying,good to share posts and photos of our outings…😊

View attachment 37926
The long ouchy papercut,he couldn’t pull anymore with that hand.
Ouch🙀I do paintings out of paperbark I got taught by my aborigine friends when I lived in Darwin in late 70’s.l have done some beautiful works over the years wish I could show you.but I have no clue how to post them.never had covid or the injections. Take care my neighbours just had her 6th injection today🙀but she’s still had mild covid same as my family. Anyway stay safe over Chrissy guys.😍