It's really true love though and your dog does listen to you!
When Adam was a lad, the Lord God said to Adam "I would like you to name all the animals and you have all day in the garden of Eden to do it!" At the end of the day The Lord asked Adam how he went naming all the animals? Adam said "We have the Elephant, Horse, Pig, T-Rex, Giraffe, I have managed to name them all, but one!" The Lord said "which one have you not managed to name?" Adam replied "this animal has four legs a fur coat and a bushy tail, a cold nose and bright eyes. No matter how I treat it, forget to feed it, scold it for doing wrong, when it eats my dinner and tears up my bedding! Yet it is so glad to see me when I come home, It is so glad to see me it licks my face and jumps all over me yelping happiness!" The Lord said "it sounds like the animal has unconditional love?" Adam had a brain wave and said "Lord God I will name this animal DOG because its name is GOD spelt backwards, as dog has unconditional love just like you have for me Lord! Amen!"

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else
  • We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×