Doctor reveals foolproof remedy for eliminating headaches—with ZERO side effects!

We all know how unpleasant headaches are. They can range from mild and manageable to full-on migraine in intensity, which no one wants to experience.

Thankfully, Dr Kunal Sood, a US board-certified doctor, shared a life-saver of a trick on social media for getting rid of a headache—with no side effects.

He revealed that stepping into a foot bath of hot water can effectively dissipate the pain and pressure that builds in your head.

photo.jpg
One doctor reveals a side-effect-free trick to relieve headaches. Credit: TikTok

But how? Dr Sood described the process, explaining how the blood flow in and out of our feet is linked to the one in our heads.

'If you suffer from migraine headaches, here's a [trick] to try that has zero side effects and may help: soaking your feet in hot water,' he says.

'This will dilate the blood vessels in your feet, pulling blood away from your head, which will ease the pressure on the blood vessels causing your migraine, which will in turn decrease your pain.'

The doctor's remedy seems to have worked for many viewers, who took to the comments section to share their experiences.

compressed-shutterstock_1848069436.jpeg
According to Dr Kunal Sood, hot water can help relieve headaches by pulling the blood away from your head. Credit: Shutterstock

One person wrote: 'I put my hands and feet in hot water with a frozen bag of peas on my neck. Migraine gone in about 10-15 minutes with no gross feeling after.'

Another alongside 'hot water on the feet and ice on the neck' noted: 'It had got me through countless migraines.'

Natural and holistic remedies have long been used for numerous aches and pains, and this one certainly fits the bill!

So, the next time you feel a headache coming on, grab a tub and fill it up with hot water, then get your feet in there for a few minutes, and see if the pressure eases.

You never know—it might even help eliminate your headache, with zero side effects!

But as always, make sure to consult your doctors or healthcare providers before trying any new regime, especially if you have any underlying health issues.

Key Takeaways

• Dr Kunal Sood is a board-certified doctor from the US who shared a trick for getting rid of headaches with no side effects.
  • His advice involves soaking your feet in hot water to help relieve the pain of a headache.
  • Dr. Sood explains that the hot water helps to dilate the blood vessels in the feet, drawing blood away from the head and easing the pain.
  • Many of Dr Sood's followers have thanked him for the technique, saying it has worked for them.

Have you tried Dr. Kunal Sood’s advice before? What are your favourite home remedies to get rid of a headache? We would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

Sponsored
I am on monthly injections now for migraines but still occasionally get minor ones and some headaches. Definitely worth trying and better than medication. Reading this sort of advice is great.

Reactions: Penny4
I will tell my daughter about this. She suffers from migraines and so far, no medication has helped. She is just starting a new one now.
It would be great if people could post back here and let us know whether they find the hot water works.

Reactions: Penny4