Nope, the newsletter articles are as far as I've got so far. I still can't get my head round the fact that others might find my little life interesting or read worthy.:unsure:
What you have written so far is amazing.
Like I've told you before brain storm then fill in the gaps.

Everyone has a story but there is something special about yours.

My story is so unbelievable no one would believe it 🤣

Reactions: Ricci and Macarj
I was 14 and a rebel , hanging with the wrong people, smoking cigarettes plus other stuff.

We would go to a pool room in Dulwich Hill it was May 1975 and I saw this long haired Greek Adonis

He asked if I played Pool and was surprised that I could play.
He walked me home and unbelievably we lived in the same street , I had only moved there a couple weeks earlier from a couple of suburbs away.

We were also at the same school he was two forms above me.

As an Aussie girl with a Greek boy in the 70s there was a little family clash. He was supposed to meet and marry a good Greek girl and my family would say ' why are you with a wog'ect ect

At the time there was a beautiful song playing on the radio To Young To be Married well that was us.

I was 16 he was 18 and we were going to have a baby.

His best friends mother kept pressuring us to adopt the baby out, saying things like
...you are selfish to keep it.
..you are ruining his life ( not mine)
You will make another couple very happy. ( what about us )

My family and his ended up very supportive.

We had a daughter then when she was 7 months old we moved into a small rented unit.

Did we argue ? Yes
Did we struggle? Yes
But I was determined to prove everyone wrong.

We both worked hard and purchased our first house then went on to have two boys and another girl .

We decided it was about time to get married , why didn't we marry before ? Well because we weren't married with our first we would wait until we completed our family so none of our kids could say to our daughter ...mum and dad weren't married when they had you. Yes I thought like that and my how my line of thinking has changed

Planning our wedding there was so much arguing between my family that we decided to elope with our best friends as witnesses.

We got married on the 17th march 1988. ( my mother's birthday to teach her a lesson ) In the Sydney registry office we then went to the newly opened Chinese gardens for pictures, then of to the centrepoint tower restaurant.

Six weeks later we found out that we were 8 weeks pregnant,

We then went on to have 13 amazing children in total 8 girls and 5 boys
And 18 grandchildren with more to come.

See the picture at the bottom, we are holding 2 of our granddaughters at our daughters wedding

I became an amazing Cook Including Greek cuisine, I'm currently writing a Cookbook

Yes we still occasionally argue but we wouldn't have it any other way.

Now that our youngest is turning 18 we can now take trips away just the 2 of us .

View attachment 7252
View attachment 7253
What a great story, you told em girl 13 kids we had 3 I thought that was a lot we now have 6 grand kids and loving it

I was my husband’s babysitter…his wife was my best friend…We started an affair, so did his wife, in a couple of years they divorced. We all married within twelve months of each other….people told me it would not last, he had a little history with extra marital affairs well it didn’t, but not for that reason. He was killed seven years after we married. He was and will always be the Love of my life!!

• Sad
Reactions: Ricci