SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
Do you have someone you love and want to give a shout-out to?

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? I hope you're all staying safe and healthy.

I just wanted to hop on here to show appreciation to a close friend of mine, Cor, who has been such a wonderful presence in my life. Today is her birthday and I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for her. It's hard to believe how fast time has flown by. We've been through many things together, and I'm grateful for our friendship.

The reason I wanted to share this with you is because I think it's easy to take the special people in our lives for granted. We get busy with our day-to-day activities and forget to take the time to show them how much they mean to us.

So, on this special day, I wanted to remind you to tell the people you love that you love them. Whether it's a simple text or a heartfelt phone call, take a moment to let them know how much they mean to you.

As for my friend, she's an amazing person who always brings a smile to my face. She's kind, generous, and always puts others before herself. Her birthday is just another reminder of how lucky I am to have her in my life.

So, who are the special people in your life? Give them a shout-out here and tell us what you love about them most!

I met my best friend when I was 14 he was 16 at Dulwich Hill NSW . We went to the same school and lived in the same street.

He is my husband, and we just celebrated his 65th birthday yesterday.

We have 13 children , 8 girls and 5 boys and 18 grandchildren

Have we had ups n downs ? Yep plenty of them , so many, you wouldn't believe the downs and still be together.

To both of us marriage is forever including the ups n downs . I think this is the problem of today's marriages where separation and divorce is too easy.

I know he sometimes read the post on here and if he reads this then one word . Thank you

When I look at it he is my best friend, he is someone I know that will protect me, look after me and comfort me.

over the years I have been the strong one, friends and family nicknamed me Super woman because I worked , cleaned house, helped others and whipped up amazing food .

Now I'm broken , weak, can't work, suffer both physical and mental health all because of a Surgeon who did wrong

I know my hubby reads post on here and if he reads this ....yes you are my best friend , my strength and my rock.

Now don't let it go to your head..

Last edited:
Do you have someone you love and want to give a shout-out to?

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? I hope you're all staying safe and healthy.

I just wanted to hop on here to show appreciation to a close friend of mine, Cor, who has been such a wonderful presence in my life. Today is her birthday and I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for her. It's hard to believe how fast time has flown by. We've been through many things together, and I'm grateful for our friendship.

The reason I wanted to share this with you is because I think it's easy to take the special people in our lives for granted. We get busy with our day-to-day activities and forget to take the time to show them how much they mean to us.

So, on this special day, I wanted to remind you to tell the people you love that you love them. Whether it's a simple text or a heartfelt phone call, take a moment to let them know how much they mean to you.

As for my friend, she's an amazing person who always brings a smile to my face. She's kind, generous, and always puts others before herself. Her birthday is just another reminder of how lucky I am to have her in my life.

So, who are the special people in your life? Give them a shout-out here and tell us what you love about them most!
My wife Pamela Hall is 85 years old today the 28th of February and we have been married for 63 years on August the 27th. We have 4 children and 9 grandchildren and we live in Busselton WA. When we were married in 1960 we lived in a small caravan for 3 years prior to buying a house in Bishops Stortford. My wife has a lung condition and she was told that if we stayed in the UK she would not live very long so we moved to Australia in 1970 so I think we made the right decision.

My wife Ronelle celebrated her 82nd Birthday on Feb 24. We have been married for 61 years (5/1/62) and are living a life of adventure. We took our 2 children (Rennae 12 & Grant 8) on a World Tour in 1978; Rennae is married to a Canadian and lives in Canada with her family. So we have been to Canada 10 times in the last 30 years and around the world twice. Now the Canadians come to visit us every couple of years.
We all believe that giving and receiving Love is the most important and necessary exchange of positive energy to keep us fit, well and enjoying Life as spiritual beings having a human experience.