Discover the 'wonder powder' that can help you achieve the best sleep—and skin—of your life!

The weather* can be unpredictable* in Australia, but one thing is consistent: a good night's sleep* is as wonderful as a cool evening breeze* after a scorching summer day*.

But for many, the quest* for restful slumber* can feel like an elusive dream*. Does it have to stay* that way*?

The solution* to quality shut-eye* might just be within reach*.

According to the Sleep Health Foundation*, a staggering 59.4 per cent* of Australians experience sleep disturbances* multiple times a week*.

These disturbances* can range from difficulty falling asleep* to waking up too early*, leaving many exhausted* and feeling burnt out*.

But what if there was a 'wonder powder*' that not only promises to help you sleep* better but also delight your taste buds*?

indulge in 'sweet dreams in a mug' – your ticket to improved sleep quality!   this delicious h...jpg
This delicious ‘wonder powder’ can help you sleep better and feel healthier. Credit: The Collagen Co.

Enter The Collagen Co.’s Collagen Dream Advanced Sleep Formula Hot Chocolate*, a delicious and innovative solution* that combines the comfort* of a warm drink* before bed with the benefits* of sleep-promoting ingredients*.

This hot chocolate* is not your average bedtime beverage*. It's infused with a blend of magnesium*, chamomile*, and zinc*, all known for their roles in promoting relaxation* and improving sleep quality*.

But the magic* doesn't stop there. Each serving* of this decadent hot chocolate* contains five grams of collagen*, which is touted for its ability* to enhance skin hydration*, strengthen nails*, and promote thicker, healthier hair.*

It's a treat* that not only tastes indulgent* but also supports* your body's natural beauty* from the inside out*.

The Collagen Co.* crafted this low-calorie*, low-sugar drink* to be accessible to various dietary needs*, ensuring it's gluten*, dairy*, and soy-free*.

Its effectiveness* is proven by hundreds of glowing reviews* from customers* who have experienced a transformation* in their sleep patterns*.

Amazing*. I am a horrible sleeper*, but that hot chocolate* gets me to sleep*. No tablets*. Swear by it,’ said one customer.

Another added, ‘To say I noticed an immediate effect* is an understatement*. My sleep* has dramatically improved*... most nights* I get at least seven hours* and no crazy dreams*.’

fc26222f-4170-4b7f-a7ff-61ae11fa01e6.jpg
Several customers raved about how effective the Collagen Dream is. Credit: The Collagen Co.

Collagen Dream Advanced Sleep Formula* has been my saving grace*. Since I started having menopause symptoms*, I haven’t been able to get a good night's sleep* until now,’ a third added.

‘Not only does it do what the name* suggests, but tastes great* as well. My whole family* enjoys a mug* before bed every night*.’

A mum* shared, ‘I was struggling postpartum* in my sleep, couldn’t relax* to fall asleep* and consistently woke* during the night. Since taking this* before bed* each night, I am able to relax* and get to sleep* and sleep* through!’

Whether you're looking to enhance* your beauty routine*, strengthen your hair and nails*, or enjoy a better night's sleep*, The Collagen Co.* has crafted a product* that aligns with your goals*.

Join the countless people* who have incorporated Collagen Dream Advanced Sleep Formula Hot Chocolate* into their nightly routine* and wake up feeling refreshed*, rejuvenated*, and ready to take on the day*.
Key Takeaways

So, if you're among the many Aussies* who are seeking a natural way* to improve your sleep* and overall health*, why not give this 'wonder powder'* hot chocolate* a try?

It might just be the ticket* to the ultimate night's sleep* you've been dreaming* of!

For more information* and to explore The Collagen Co.'s* range of products*, visit their website*.

As always, this article does not replace qualified and individualised medical advice. Please speak with your GP before changing your routine, especially if you already take other medication.

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content with an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Sponsored
Collagen Schmollagen.
Anyone who believes something like this will perform miracles is in for a surprise.
Once I got past 60, I put up my hands in surrender. No matter how much we try, or spend, cannot un-ring the age bell.
Nothing wrong with chasing a good night sleep, but not at that price.
My over-active bladder is calling bullsdust at chocolate flavoured promises.

At $49 you'd definitely want to expect benefits. But research suggests that erythritol, and other artificial sweeteners, may have serious health risks—and may be worse for you than table sugar.
Yes, it turns out that sugar is far better for You than artificial sweeteners which the body doesn't know what to do with.. and at $49-00 I surely will not be trying it...

Reactions: Lotty
Collagen Schmollagen.
Anyone who believes something like this will perform miracles is in for a surprise.
Once I got past 60, I put up my hands in surrender. No matter how much we try, or spend, cannot un-ring the age bell.
You

You are so right, l fell for it, doesn’t work
Collagen Schmollagen.

Sounds great, but where's the story about constipation like the headlines suggest there's a story on? Thanks

It's only $32 on line from Healthy Life which is in Australia.

The artificial sweetener is actually Stevia

Ingredients:​

Cocoa Powder (24%), Organic Cacao Powder (15%), Glycine, Coconut Milk Powder, Bovine Collagen Peptides, Magnesium Citrate, Natural Flavour, Guar Gum, Passionflower Extract, Acacia Fibre, Organic Camu Camu Fruit Powder (Vitamin C), Ashwagandha Extract, Monk Fruit Juice Powder, Tryptophan, Natural Sweetener (Stevia), Zinc Citrate.

Usage Directions:​

Stir 1-2 tsp in 250mL Hot Water or Milk of Choice.

Warnings:​

Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.

Disclaimer:​

Reactions: Ezzy