Discover the secret to making an extra $1,400 a month from the comforts of your home–It's easy and you can do it too!

If you’ve ever wished for an additional source of income, you’re not alone. Madison, a 27-year-old mum of two from Melbourne, is one of many Australians who have turned to doing side hustles to boost their finances. In the span of a month, she made a staggering $1097.97 income from her side jobs–on top of her income from her regular job!

At a time when expenses across Australia are continuously rising, Madison took it upon herself to find ways to make more money and has been sharing her experience with her blog, Saving Like Mad, to help fellow Australians. In 2020, she claims to have made a total of $19,668.11 from a range of side hustles–and she’s revealed exactly how she does it.

Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 10.00.16 AM.png
Through completing a range of surveys, market research, blogging, selling things on Etsy, and using money-back apps such as ShopBack and Receipt Jar, Madison has changed how she makes extra money. Image source: Freepik.

Through completing a range of surveys, market research, blogging, selling things on Etsy, and using money-back apps such as ShopBack and Receipt Jar, Madison has changed how she makes extra money. Surveys earned her $319.34, selling ‘savings trackers’ on Etsy earned her $227.50, market research earned her $345, blogging earned her $102.71, while reward apps Cashback and Receipt Jar earned her $103.42–a whopping total of $1097.97!

Reportedly, these avenues can fetch Madison up to $1,400 monthly. Not bad, eh?

Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 10.00.08 AM.png
Madison completed surveys from the comforts of her own home and earned $319.34. Image source: rawpixel.com on Freepik.

She primarily completes surveys through websites like PureProfile, Octopus Group, PurplePatch and Swagbucks and says she can complete this work from the comforts of her own home in just 1.5 hours a day. She added that market research opportunities often come via AttaPoll and PurplePatch. Meanwhile, money-back apps like ShopBack and Receipt Jar, allow users to take a photo of their receipt to earn points redeemable for cash.

How To Use Money Back Apps Efficiently

SDC Images.png
Money-back apps are just perfect for our dear members who prefer their purchases to be a little more rewarding. Image source: Seniors Discount Club.

Money-back apps are just perfect for our dear members who prefer their purchases to be a little more rewarding. They are easy to use and offer you a chance to earn some additional dollars effortlessly.

The concept of these apps is quite simple; they reward you for your purchases, either by giving you cash back, points, or even gift cards. So imagine buying your everyday groceries and receiving a little thank you in the form of some money returned every time you shop. Exciting, right?

Among these apps, ShopBack and Receipt Jar shine bright like a diamond in the world of money-back apps. They are user-friendly, secure, and quick ways to earn some extra cash. With ShopBack, every online purchase can reward you with up to 30% cashback. All you need to do is shop through the ShopBack app, or use its browser extension if you're shopping on your home computer.

As for Receipt Jar, it’s as simple as it sounds. Every time you make a purchase, all you need to do is snap a photo of your receipt and upload it to the app. The app then reimburses a percentage of your total spending.

So here’s a pro tip–keep track of your purchases and make it a routine to upload your receipts promptly. Be consistent, and you’ll see a pretty payoff!

While money-back apps might not make you rich overnight, they can certainly supplement your income and in time, let you enjoy the finer things in life a little more. The key lies in consistency and persistence. So, if you’re up for it, get on the money-back bandwagon and let your shopping pay you back! Here’s another article on money-back apps that you can read if you wish to know more.

So, if you’re looking for a way to supplement your income in 2023, why not try side hustles? Just like Madison, you too can make an extra $1,400 a month (or more!) from the comforts of your home, and you don’t have to sacrifice too much of your time or break the bank to do it.

All this could be a great opportunity to make extra cash–just be careful about what kind of surveys you do and websites you use. If you have ever tried doing side hustles to boost your finances, let us know about your experience in the comment section below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
If you’ve ever wished for an additional source of income, you’re not alone. Madison, a 27-year-old mum of two from Melbourne, is one of many Australians who have turned to doing side hustles to boost their finances. In the span of a month, she made a staggering $1097.97 income from her side jobs–on top of her income from her regular job!

At a time when expenses across Australia are continuously rising, Madison took it upon herself to find ways to make more money and has been sharing her experience with her blog, Saving Like Mad, to help fellow Australians. In 2020, she claims to have made a total of $19,668.11 from a range of side hustles–and she’s revealed exactly how she does it.

View attachment 26918
Through completing a range of surveys, market research, blogging, selling things on Etsy, and using money-back apps such as ShopBack and Receipt Jar, Madison has changed how she makes extra money. Image source: Freepik.

Through completing a range of surveys, market research, blogging, selling things on Etsy, and using money-back apps such as ShopBack and Receipt Jar, Madison has changed how she makes extra money. Surveys earned her $319.34, selling ‘savings trackers’ on Etsy earned her $227.50, market research earned her $345, blogging earned her $102.71, while reward apps Cashback and Receipt Jar earned her $103.42–a whopping total of $1097.97!

Reportedly, these avenues can fetch Madison up to $1,400 monthly. Not bad, eh?

View attachment 26919
Madison completed surveys from the comforts of her own home and earned $319.34. Image source: rawpixel.com on Freepik.

She primarily completes surveys through websites like PureProfile, Octopus Group, PurplePatch and Swagbucks and says she can complete this work from the comforts of her own home in just 1.5 hours a day. She added that market research opportunities often come via AttaPoll and PurplePatch. Meanwhile, money-back apps like ShopBack and Receipt Jar, allow users to take a photo of their receipt to earn points redeemable for cash.

How To Use Money Back Apps Efficiently

View attachment 26917
Money-back apps are just perfect for our dear members who prefer their purchases to be a little more rewarding. Image source: Seniors Discount Club.

Money-back apps are just perfect for our dear members who prefer their purchases to be a little more rewarding. They are easy to use and offer you a chance to earn some additional dollars effortlessly.

The concept of these apps is quite simple; they reward you for your purchases, either by giving you cash back, points, or even gift cards. So imagine buying your everyday groceries and receiving a little thank you in the form of some money returned every time you shop. Exciting, right?

Among these apps, ShopBack and Receipt Jar shine bright like a diamond in the world of money-back apps. They are user-friendly, secure, and quick ways to earn some extra cash. With ShopBack, every online purchase can reward you with up to 30% cashback. All you need to do is shop through the ShopBack app, or use its browser extension if you're shopping on your home computer.

As for Receipt Jar, it’s as simple as it sounds. Every time you make a purchase, all you need to do is snap a photo of your receipt and upload it to the app. The app then reimburses a percentage of your total spending.

So here’s a pro tip–keep track of your purchases and make it a routine to upload your receipts promptly. Be consistent, and you’ll see a pretty payoff!

While money-back apps might not make you rich overnight, they can certainly supplement your income and in time, let you enjoy the finer things in life a little more. The key lies in consistency and persistence. So, if you’re up for it, get on the money-back bandwagon and let your shopping pay you back! Here’s another article on money-back apps that you can read if you wish to know more.

So, if you’re looking for a way to supplement your income in 2023, why not try side hustles? Just like Madison, you too can make an extra $1,400 a month (or more!) from the comforts of your home, and you don’t have to sacrifice too much of your time or break the bank to do it.

All this could be a great opportunity to make extra cash–just be careful about what kind of surveys you do and websites you use. If you have ever tried doing side hustles to boost your finances, let us know about your experience in the comment section below!
Makes me nervous, hard to trust in a world of so many people getting scammed!

Reactions: Ezzy
I don’t mind doing surveys and used to do some regularly a few years ago BUT at that time they used to ask if you wanted to hear from or were interested in learning more about certain charities or businesses obviously associated with them. No matter how many times I clicked “no” I was inundated for the next few weeks with calls from those charities and businesses claiming I’d said I was interested in learning more or donating. Eventually I stopped doing surveys. If it could be guaranteed I wouldn’t receive these calls again then I agree I would do certain surveys again. Maybe things have changed over the last few years but not sure if I want to test the theory.
Agree & had similar neg experience/harassing emails, calls etc even tho i didn't even finish the survey either :(

Reactions: Ezzy
I have been doing surveys for some years now & have cut back to 2 sites. The major site allows me to work towards a gift card for Bunnings or Target etc. which can be downloaded to my computer or phone. These surveys aren't regular which suits me.

Some years ago l did surveys for a company who actually dropped me when l reached a bonus of $50. All efforts to get this cash payment were fruitless. I think this was an American company.

You do need to be wary of who you do surveys for.