Discover the secret affordable shop a fashionista used to create two stylish winter looks for under $100!

As we're sure you all know, staying stylish without breaking the bank can be quite a challenge. However, it's always thrilling to find treasures hidden in op-shops or come across fabulous discounts in big-name retailers. But ladies and gents, hold onto your hats because we've got some exciting news for you: a fashion expert recently discovered two surprisingly stylish and budget-friendly outfits from a store you would not expect!

Perth-based fashionista, Courtney, shared with her social media followers that she managed to create two complete winter outfits for under $100 each by shopping smartly at Best & Less, a retailer known for its affordable clothing options.

Intrigued? So were we! Let's delve deeper into her amazing finds and how she put together these fashionable ensembles.

1683785010568.png
Courtney’s first outfit. Source: @heysavvy_au/Instagram

For her first outfit, Courtney combined a pair of jeans with a cord shirt, a sleeveless shirt (rib tank), and a cap. What could be better on a chilly day than a cosy cord shirt? This stylish piece cost her just $30. Next, she added a women's organic cotton blend sleeveless shirt (rib tank) for $10, providing a comfortable base layer. To complete the look, she chose a pair of women's carpenter jeans for $40 and accessorised with a $10 cord cap. This fabulous daytime winter outfit came in at the total cost of a mere $90!

Courtney praised the sleeveless shirt (rib tank), stating, 'It fits perfectly and feels incredibly soft and comfortable against the skin.' She also mentioned that the cord shirt and jeans were excellent additions to her wardrobe, particularly loving the skinny jeans for their stretchy, soft fabric.

1683785010625.png
Courtney’s second outfit. Source: @heysavvy_au/Instagram

The second outfit, perfect for transitioning into a night-out look, includes the same basic white sleeveless shirt (rib tank) from outfit one, soft-touch skinny jeans, and a stunning faux leather biker jacket. The total cost for this evening ensemble? Just $70! The breakdown: a women's organic cotton blend sleeveless shirt (rib tank) for $10, a women's faux leather biker jacket for $40, and soft-touch high-rise skinny jeans for $20.

Courtney, who boasts a 30,000-strong following on social media, often shares her fashionable finds from Australian retailers like Big W, K-Mart, and Target, but this Best & Less haul has her followers raving.

Her fans were quick to praise her thrifty and fashionable choices, with one commenting, 'Both looks are fab on you! Which is your fave? And I have that sleeveless shirt (rib tank) & basically live in it... it's the softest, most comfortable tank ever.' Another follower chimed in, saying, 'Wow! Great looks for great prices!' A third person couldn't help but gush over the leather jacket, writing, 'You look amazing, babe. Love the leather jacket.'

Affordable Styling: Where to Find Affordable Clothing Brands in Australia​

Shopping on a budget doesn't have to mean sacrificing style or quality. There are plenty of affordable clothing brands in Australia, including Cotton On, Like Minded, and Factorie, that offer stylish and comfortable pieces perfect for everyday wear. Kmart is another reliable retailer with a wide range of affordable clothing, popular among millennials and fashion-savvy seniors alike. Target is another great option for modern basics, trendy pieces, and wardrobe staples.

With outlets in most Australian towns and online stores, these brands make it easy to find clothes that fit your look and budget. It's important to pay attention to the quality and feel of the pieces you buy to ensure they not only look great but also last.

Key Takeaways
  • A fashion expert has showcased two budget-friendly outfits from Best & Less for less than $100 each.
  • The influencer created one casual outfit with jeans, a cord shirt, a ripped tank top, and a cap, and another with jeans, a tank top, and a puffed jacket.
  • The fashionista praised the sleeveless shirt (rib tank) for its comfortable, soft feel, and the PU biker jacket for its stylish, oversized look.
  • The influencer built up a 30,000 following by sharing her thrifty fashion finds from various stores, and her latest outfits were received with positive reactions.
And there you have it, folks! We're always on the hunt for great deals and fashionable finds for our SDC community, and Courtney's Best & Less discovery has opened our eyes to yet another source of chic and affordable clothing. So next time you're in need of a wardrobe update, don't be too quick to judge a store by its cover—sometimes, those unexpected shops might just be hiding a treasure trove of fashion gems!

Reactions: Granny*Deb and G-g
Sponsored
Major problem with this """"I"M NOT 30 ANYMORE""""". Please if you are going to do something like this on your page make sure the outfit is more in turned to our wonderful age. And also, I would not call this a "WINTER" outfit, its more in tune to say Autum or Spring. Try wearing that in the East Coast Mountain area, we would have hypothermia in less that 15 minutes most days. And before anyone has a snip at me, yes, I know there are a lot of women out there past 50 that would wear this (I would too if I was that skinny). But sadly, most of us have lost the skinny frame years ago. I'm 62 & 5' 8" and a true size 16 but would not call myself "Overweight", but my hips have spread a bit due to childbirth and I do have a bit of a muffin top. Also, I have always been a jeans/boots/jumper or jacket/coat type of girl. To me dresses were for that special date with my man. I have never understood low riders or skinny jeans or short shorts for anyone over the age of 25. Also, Im a bit (as they say) "old fashion" in that I don't have my cleavage open below upper mid boob or have my bra out for everyone to see. I'm a country lass.