Discover the new cleaning product from ALDI that's causing a stir among shoppers

We’ve seen countless cleaning products come and go over the years. Still, every now and then, something new and incredible comes along that generates unmatched enthusiasm among savvy shoppers and domestic gods and goddesses alike.

The latest cleaning sensation taking Australia by storm is none other than the Di-San range from everyone's favourite budget supermarket, ALDI.

1685333162467.png
Facebook users are buzzing about ALDI's latest popular purchase, the Di-San In-wash Stain Remover Gel. Source: Facebook

Already praised for the popular Di-San Pre-Wash Stain Remover Spray, ALDI has just launched a new addition to the range—Di-San In-wash Stain Remover Gel. Though it's only been on sale for a short time, it's already receiving rave reviews.

Shoppers have eagerly shared their cleaning hacks across various Facebook groups, detailing how the original Di-San laundry product has effectively cleaned cars, tile grout, shower screens, and so much more.

A recent post in the 'ALDI Fans Australia' Facebook group saw a delighted member share her experience using the new stain remover gel in a mixed load of laundry. According to the shopper, the results were 'as great as the purple spray bottle', which is no small praise given the original product's popularity status.

Even more impressive is that the shopper didn't separate her laundry colours. She wrote, 'I use it all in the same wash in cold water. I don't separate colours. Boys’ socks came out (well), mixed with colours.'

This ALDI cleaning product is winning over users one stain at a time, as another enthusiastic customer shared, 'I love this stuff. It's brilliant. Get blood out of clothes, pen off shirts... Just works brilliantly. Don’t use anything else now.'

Besides clothing, the Di-San Stain Remover Gel has even successfully restored soot-damaged clothes from a neighbour's house fire. One astounded member of the 'ALDI Fans Australia' Facebook group shared before and after pictures of the clothes, stating, 'Brought these soot damaged clothes from my neighbour’s house fire back to new and got rid of the god awful smoke smell from them.'

1685333162540.png
A woman shared impressive before and after photos of a white woolly jacket for children. Source: Facebook

It's clear that ALDI Australia is on to a winner with this stain remover gel. Together with their other laundry products, the Di-San range appears to be unparalleled when it comes to affordability and effectiveness.

Popular Cleaning Hacks Using Di-San Products​

The cult-favourite Di-San laundry products are known around the world for their ability to tackle even the toughest of stains. But don't be fooled into thinking these products can only be used on laundry. Di-San has been garnering a lot of attention online in the past few months, with many people sharing new ideas for using it in unexpected ways.

Even car owners have sung the praises of Di-San Pre-Wash Stain Remover Spray in tackling those pesky bug splatters on your vehicle. One satisfied shopper revealed her cleaning hack on the 'ALDI Mums' Facebook group, calling the product 'the bomb’.

1685333162604.png
A Facebook post has gained attention as an Australian mother shared an unexpected hack using a popular item from ALDI that resulted in her car gleaming and spotless. Source: Facebook

Quite simply, all you need to do is spray it on, let it sit for 30 seconds and then wipe it off. Easy as that! It's also a great way to clean grout and other hard-to-clean surfaces, as well as to get rid of smoke and fire smell from clothes.

It's no surprise that Di-San is fast becoming one of ALDI's most popular products. Not only does it seem to work instantly, but it also comes at a very affordable price. Shoppers have been raving about its incredible stain-removing capabilities, and ALDI has proven that you don't have to spend a lot to get great cleaning results.

Key Takeaways
  • ALDI Australia has launched a cult cleaning product, the Di-San Pre-Wash Stain Remover Spray, for a limited time.
  • The stain remover has gained popularity on social media, with people sharing various cleaning hacks using the product.
  • ALDI has now introduced the Di-San In-wash Stain Remover Gel, which has also received rave reviews so far.
  • The products have shown impressive results for various cleaning tasks, including laundry, car cleaning, and getting rid of stains and odours from smoke-damaged clothes.

Have you had the chance to try any of the Di-San products from ALDI, considering their growing popularity and the remarkable results they offer? As Seniors Discount Club members who appreciate cost-effective and efficient cleaning solutions, these versatile stain removers seem like a great fit.

If you haven't already, it's wise to seize the opportunity and grab them while you can!

Sponsored
I just saw this article and I can tell you that the DiSan in wash gel stain remover has been around for quite some time. Here is my bottle that I bought about 4 years ago. So it's not new folks.

Attachments

• PXL_20230530_002328147.MP~2.jpg
    PXL_20230530_002328147.MP~2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Ricci and Annie M
I just saw this article and I can tell you that the DiSan in wash gel stain remover has been around for quite some time. Here is my bottle that I bought about 4 years ago. So it's not new folks.
Ive also used it for years and it is good but not new

Reactions: Ricci
I can’t believe that dirty jacket soot from there obviously selfish ignorant neighbour burning crap. And they are telling us our gas heaters are creating too much pollution go figure.

Reactions: Ricci
I can’t believe that dirty jacket soot from there obviously selfish ignorant neighbour burning crap. And they are telling us our gas heaters are creating too much pollution go figure.
I thought that the neighbour's house caught fire & they helped out by trying to salvage some of their clothes. Maybe I read it incorrectly?

Reactions: AlanQ and Ricci