Discover the $6 'miracle' brush from Kmart that shoppers swear by

Tired of fighting tangles and knots in your hair? How about your grandkids’?

Well, Kmart may have just the answer!

Many shoppers swear by budget retailer Kmart’s Large Detangling Hair Brush, which is being sold for only $6!

This little-known find has become extremely popular amongst parents who are desperate to detangle their kids' hair without much effort.

FB resize 139.jpg
Kmart’s Large Detangling Hair Brush is sold for only $6. Image source: Kmart Australia.

This miracle brush reportedly works just as well (in removing knots and tangles from children’s hair pain-free!) as overpriced detangling brushes that can cost up to $40 online.

A mum’s post on social media about the product immediately garnered hundreds of likes and dozens of comments from other users.

She said: 'I bought this brush for my 3-year-old daughter, and it's honestly amazing. Gets rid of knots easily and pain-free,' one mum wrote.

The brush, according to Kmart’s website, is said to be designed to glide through tangled and knotted hair easily and is suitable for use with wet or dry hair.

Many shoppers confirmed that it does work wonders with one saying it was 'very gentle' on her hair.

'I got it for my daughter, and on thick hair if it's knotty, you might need a backup brush. I use this as it hurts less than another one or a comb for any knots it can't get out,' one shopper said.

'I purchased this for my 6-year-old's fine knotty hair. She wakes up with a full bird's nest. Works amazing,' another shared.

Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 1.08.20 AM.png
The brush is said to be great for those with thick, curly, and knotty hair and helps make detangling one’s hair pain-free. Image source: Freepik.

But the brush is not just for kids! Shoppers, particularly those with thick, curly and knotty hair, agreed that the brush works wonders and really does make detangling hair pain-free.

'I use this on my hair in the shower, which is thick and curly. It's so good!' One said.

While another added: 'I have this too, and it's amazing! Like massage for my scalp.'

Others are saying that they’re also keen on trying the brush out.

Of course, while we've all delighted in the discovery of Kmart's $6 magic detangling brush, preventing those pesky knots in the first place would save us just that little bit more time—and a few less tears too!

Think of your hair like a fine silk gown: It needs gentle care and attention to maintain its luxurious lustre.

Starting at the top, always make sure to rinse your hair thoroughly after applying shampoo and conditioner. Leaving any residue can cause your strands to stick together, resulting in more tangles.

Now, while we're on the topic of washing hair, here's a total game-changer: Make sure to wash your hair with lukewarm water rather than hot.

The high temperature can open up your hair's cuticle, leading to dry and frizzy hair which is more prone to tangling. Opt for lukewarm water to keep those cuticles sealed and your hair smooth.

Next on the list is about drying your hair. After washing, resist that urge to rub your hair with a towel as the friction can cause knots and even damage your hair cuticles. Instead, gently squeeze excess water from your hair or wrap it up in a microfibre towel.

And while you're at it, try to air dry your hair as much as possible, as blow-drying can cause your hair to dry out, becoming brittle and more prone to tangling.

Finally, regular trimming can save you from the horrific sight of a ‘bird's nest’. It will also help keep your split ends at bay, which is one of the main culprits for tangled hair.

And there you have it! Happy brushing, members!
Key Takeaways

• Kmart's Large Detangling Hair Brush earned praises from parents as an effective and affordable solution for removing hair knots and tangles without pain.
  • One mum shared on social media that the brush works well on her 3-year-old's hair, which prompted hundreds of likes and dozens of comments from other users.
  • Shoppers confirmed that the brush, priced at only $6, works on various hair types including thick, curly, and knotted hair.
  • The brush is not just for children, as some Kmart fans have purchased it for their own use, praising its gentleness on their hair and effectiveness.
Members, do you also struggle with brushing thick and knotted hair? Do you have any tips on how to deal with tangled hair, too? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
Sounds like I need one for my 8 yr old granddaughter. Her hair is thick and even though we put it in a ponytail for bed she is such a restless sleeper it ends up full of knots and tangles every morning. Takes ages to get them out.

Reactions: Ezzy and Granny*Deb

Many shoppers swear by budget retailer Kmart’s Large Detangling Hair Brush, which is being sold for only $6!

This little-known find has become extremely popular amongst parents who are desperate to detangle their kids' hair without much effort.

View attachment 31298
Kmart’s Large Detangling Hair Brush is sold for only $6. Image source: Kmart Australia.

This miracle brush reportedly works just as well (in removing knots and tangles from children’s hair pain-free!) as overpriced detangling brushes that can cost up to $40 online.

A mum’s post on social media about the product immediately garnered hundreds of likes and dozens of comments from other users.

She said: 'I bought this brush for my 3-year-old daughter, and it's honestly amazing. Gets rid of knots easily and pain-free,' one mum wrote.

The brush, according to Kmart’s website, is said to be designed to glide through tangled and knotted hair easily and is suitable for use with wet or dry hair.

Many shoppers confirmed that it does work wonders with one saying it was 'very gentle' on her hair.

'I got it for my daughter, and on thick hair if it's knotty, you might need a backup brush. I use this as it hurts less than another one or a comb for any knots it can't get out,' one shopper said.

'I purchased this for my 6-year-old's fine knotty hair. She wakes up with a full bird's nest. Works amazing,' another shared.

View attachment 31299
The brush is said to be great for those with thick, curly, and knotty hair and helps make detangling one’s hair pain-free. Image source: Freepik.

But the brush is not just for kids! Shoppers, particularly those with thick, curly and knotty hair, agreed that the brush works wonders and really does make detangling hair pain-free.

'I use this on my hair in the shower, which is thick and curly. It's so good!' One said.

While another added: 'I have this too, and it's amazing! Like massage for my scalp.'

Of course, while we've all delighted in the discovery of Kmart's $6 magic detangling brush, preventing those pesky knots in the first place would save us just that little bit more time—and a few less tears too!

Think of your hair like a fine silk gown: It needs gentle care and attention to maintain its luxurious lustre.

Starting at the top, always make sure to rinse your hair thoroughly after applying shampoo and conditioner. Leaving any residue can cause your strands to stick together, resulting in more tangles.

Now, while we're on the topic of washing hair, here's a total game-changer: Make sure to wash your hair with lukewarm water rather than hot.

The high temperature can open up your hair's cuticle, leading to dry and frizzy hair which is more prone to tangling. Opt for lukewarm water to keep those cuticles sealed and your hair smooth.

Next on the list is about drying your hair. After washing, resist that urge to rub your hair with a towel as the friction can cause knots and even damage your hair cuticles. Instead, gently squeeze excess water from your hair or wrap it up in a microfibre towel.

And while you're at it, try to air dry your hair as much as possible, as blow-drying can cause your hair to dry out, becoming brittle and more prone to tangling.

Finally, regular trimming can save you from the horrific sight of a ‘bird's nest’. It will also help keep your split ends at bay, which is one of the main culprits for tangled hair.

Key Takeaways

• Kmart's Large Detangling Hair Brush earned praises from parents as an effective and affordable solution for removing hair knots and tangles without pain.
  • One mum shared on social media that the brush works well on her 3-year-old's hair, which prompted hundreds of likes and dozens of comments from other users.
  • Shoppers confirmed that the brush, priced at only $6, works on various hair types including thick, curly, and knotted hair.
  • The brush is not just for children, as some Kmart fans have purchased it for their own use, praising its gentleness on their hair and effectiveness.
Members, do you also struggle with brushing thick and knotted hair? Do you have any tips on how to deal with tangled hair, too? Let us know in the comments below!
I wonder if it works on beards?

I have one for my dog but it's a glove it works wonders and dish brush made the same on long handle.good for dishes but bit elbow grease for pans excellent for non stick

View attachment 31298

View attachment 31299

Key Takeaways

More old news - why?

My 19 yo daughter has long long thick beautiful hair. I'm gonna get her one, hopefully it helps.
I would stick to the lady Jane available from chemist warehouse and are sold specially for thicker,thinner,curlier,dead straight hair types,they r not that much dearer and often get put on 50% off making them around $10.DON'T take any chances on a 19 year old with beautiful long thick hair.She is blessed and definitely worth spending few more dollars for.Geez we pay $10 for a packet of cheap bread and 2litres of milk.Good luck to her

Reactions: Ezzy and Littleboy8
I would stick to the lady Jane available from chemist warehouse and are sold specially for thicker,thinner,curlier,dead straight hair types,they r not that much dearer and often get put on 50% off making them around $10.DON'T take any chances on a 19 year old with beautiful long thick hair.She is blessed and definitely worth spending few more dollars for.Geez we pay $10 for a packet of cheap bread and 2litres of milk.Good luck to her
Aww😍that is so sweet💗