Discover the $29 kitchen gadget from BIG W that shoppers can't stop raving about!

We all know that microwaves are a staple in many households (as they have been for many decades), but now, we've only recently started to unlock their full potential.

It’s all thanks to the Eezee's Muncheez Microwave Toastie Maker from BIG W, which marked the latest innovation in microwave cooking.

For the price of $29, shoppers have been able to enjoy this game-changing device.

One shopper from Canberra even raved about its convenience.

'It's perfect for my husband to use at work,' she said. ‘He's coeliac, so he doesn't use the sandwich toasters in the office.’

Screenshot 2023-12-01 085919.png
A $29 toastie maker from BIG W caught the attention of foodie shoppers! Image: TikTok / @mevans84

To use this device, simply construct your sandwich as normal, and place it in the toastie maker, toasting it in the microwave and flipping once after two to three minutes, depending on preference.

To achieve maximum crunch, the toastie maker comes with suggestions to butter the outside, adding a whole new level of flavour to meals.

So why have Australians shown so much enthusiasm for the Eezee's Muncheez?

Some are pointing to the fact that the device can be operated in succession. However, it cannot be used more than four times in a row as it would need a thirty-minute cooling period by that point.

Still, this device is the perfect kitchen accessory for busy cooks who need to satisfy the appetites of both family and friends.

In fact, it's so convenient that a user can take the product to work with them for snacking on the go.

Screenshot 2023-12-01 100251.png
Eezee's Muncheez Microwave Toastie Maker has a simple operating procedure that buyers find easy to use! Image: TikTok / @mevans84

'It works 100 per cent, and I use mine at least once a week for toasted sandwiches,' one customer commented on social media.

One man passionately shared his opinion, saying: 'This would be great for when I have a 12-hour shift at work with no stove, oven, or pans.'

Another found the perfect use for the device: 'We aren't allowed [communal] toasters at work because they're unhygienic—but this is such a good idea.'

Still, there were some who held reservations about the device, pointing out that the same outcomes could be achieved with a simple pan and some butter.

'Why not use a pan and some butter?' one asked.

Another echoed: 'Nah, I'll just make them the normal way.'

You can watch the shopper’s full video below:

Shoppers who can’t access a nearby BIG W can check out the device’s availability on sites like Amazon.

Key Takeaways
  • A new toastie maker from BIG W, priced at $29, has gained the attention of Australian foodies.
  • The Eezee's Muncheez Microwave Toastie Maker allows users to create crispy sandwiches in just a few minutes in the microwave.
  • Some users praise the convenience of the product, particularly for use in workplaces. However, some people believe it to be an unnecessary kitchen gadget.
  • The toastie maker can be used four times consecutively before it needs to cool down for 30 minutes.

If you're a fan of cheeky sandwich snacks, you might want to give the toastie maker a try! Who knows; it could be your next kitchen game-changer.

What do you think of this story? Have you tried the product yourself? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
We all know that microwaves are a staple in many households (as they have been for many decades), but now, we've only recently started to unlock their full potential.

It’s all thanks to the Eezee's Muncheez Microwave Toastie Maker from BIG W, which marked the latest innovation in microwave cooking.

For the price of $29, shoppers have been able to enjoy this game-changing device.

'It's perfect for my husband to use at work,' she said. ‘He's coeliac, so he doesn't use the sandwich toasters in the office.’

View attachment 36308
A $29 toastie maker from BIG W caught the attention of foodie shoppers! Image: TikTok / @mevans84

To use this device, simply construct your sandwich as normal, and place it in the toastie maker, toasting it in the microwave and flipping once after two to three minutes, depending on preference.

To achieve maximum crunch, the toastie maker comes with suggestions to butter the outside, adding a whole new level of flavour to meals.

Some are pointing to the fact that the device can be operated in succession. However, it cannot be used more than four times in a row as it would need a thirty-minute cooling period by that point.

Still, this device is the perfect kitchen accessory for busy cooks who need to satisfy the appetites of both family and friends.

In fact, it's so convenient that a user can take the product to work with them for snacking on the go.

View attachment 36309
Eezee's Muncheez Microwave Toastie Maker has a simple operating procedure that buyers find easy to use! Image: TikTok / @mevans84

'It works 100 per cent, and I use mine at least once a week for toasted sandwiches,' one customer commented on social media.

One man passionately shared his opinion, saying: 'This would be great for when I have a 12-hour shift at work with no stove, oven, or pans.'

Another found the perfect use for the device: 'We aren't allowed [communal] toasters at work because they're unhygienic—but this is such a good idea.'

Still, there were some who held reservations about the device, pointing out that the same outcomes could be achieved with a simple pan and some butter.

Shoppers who can’t access a nearby BIG W can check out the device’s availability on sites like Amazon.

Key Takeaways

• A new toastie maker from BIG W, priced at $29, has gained the attention of Australian foodies.
  • The Eezee's Muncheez Microwave Toastie Maker allows users to create crispy sandwiches in just a few minutes in the microwave.
  • Some users praise the convenience of the product, particularly for use in workplaces. However, some people believe it to be an unnecessary kitchen gadget.
  • The toastie maker can be used four times consecutively before it needs to cool down for 30 minutes.

If you're a fan of cheeky sandwich snacks, you might want to give the toastie maker a try! Who knows; it could be your next kitchen game-changer.

What do you think of this story? Have you tried the product yourself? Let us know in the comments below!

It is about thirty dollars cheaper than others I have seen online. It does not take long for knock offs to arrive. No doubt Kmart will have as well soon. I can see it would be good if you were travelling as lots of places have a microwave and you could make one of these up pretty quick.

Reactions: Penny4 and Gsr
Looks like a good idea for coal miners who work 12 hour shifts, easy quick meal using this, and could carry your own so not dealing with other people’s crap they don’t bother to clean up. My daughter is vegan so will get her one so she can enjoy a toastie on her long work days/nights. She doesn’t like to use the microwaves etc in the crib huts as they are always left with food splatters etc in them. She could carry her own toastie maker.

Reactions: Penny4

View attachment 36308

View attachment 36309

Key Takeaways

More crap from China?.

Reactions: Littleboy8
I have one of these toastie makers and I’m not particularly impressed as it’s quite difficult to snap the tabs that hold the two plates together. My daughter gave it to me last Christmas and she loves hers so I’m giving mine to her as well. I have arthritis in my hands.

View attachment 36308

View attachment 36309

Key Takeaways

I’ll stick to my sandwich press thanks it cooks great crispy skinned fish in minutes as well as toasted sandwiches etc.😋

for those who have one, how well does it seal the edges ? eg: would it seal in Baked beans or an egg ?