Discover the $2.99 ALDI Easter product shoppers are indulging in: ‘Ten out of ten’

Shoppers are always on the hunt for deals that don’t skimp on quality.

But It looks like ALDI has once again hit the mark with a product that had shoppers sing their praises.

This new treat has become the talk of the town as it released a range of Easter products ahead of the annual public holiday.

ALDI launched the Dairy Fine Mini Peanut Butter Filled Eggs ($2.99)—an Easter product many enjoy at a fraction of the price.

Shoppers have been raving about this new product and have labelled it as a 'ten out of ten' indulgence.

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 9.55.26 AM.png
ALDI launched Dairy Fine’s Mini Peanut Butter Filled Eggs as part of its Easter range. Credit: ALDI

As several social media personalities have demonstrated, including fitness enthusiast @gemupsonmcpike, the butter-filled eggs have left a tantalising impression.

‘These eggs have CHANGED THE GAME,’ her video caption read.

‘You open them up, and you think, “They don’t even look that good,” but wait,’ she said.

‘Look at all that peanut butter, it tastes like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.’

‘I’ve already eaten half the packet I’m not going to lie to you, these are unreal.’

Other food reviewers have also shared their delight, giving glowing testimonials to this ALDI find.

‘This is an easy ten out of ten for me,’ food reviewer @nectoriouspapi said.

‘Mmm, that’s epic,’ social media personality @zdogg9 declared.

Another woman said the eggs were ‘better than any other brand and 40 per cent cheaper’.

But peanut butter isn't the only flavour winning the hearts of shoppers.

ALDI is broadening the Easter horizon with flavour varieties of the treat like Popcorn, Corn Flakes, and Brownie, along with the crowd-favourite Raspberry Popping Candy Mini Eggs from last year.

photo.jpg
Food reviewers gave positive reviews on Dairy Fine’s Mini Peanut Butter Filled Eggs. Merge credit: Seniors Discount Club

Given the praise being heaped upon these treats, these might be worth a spot in your basket, promising not just the joys of nostalgia but also an exciting taste adventure.

Their robust flavour and competitive price point have set these eggs apart, especially compared to other Easter chocolates.

In a previous story, a 250-gram Cadbury bunny came with a hefty $10 price tag at Coles and Woolworths, causing quite a stir among shoppers aware of the steep per-kilogram cost.

‘$10 is outrageous,’ one shopper said.

‘I just noticed shopping today that the price is now [per] 100g and not kg. These are 40 bucks a kilo,’ another added.

'$40 per kilo! Not just outrageous, that’s theft,' remarked one disgruntled consumer on social media, reflecting the sentiments of many.
Key Takeaways
  • Shoppers are giving positive reviews to a new product at ALDI, the Dairy Fine Mini Peanut Butter Filled Eggs, which costs $2.99.
  • The product is popular on social media platforms, with users describing it as 'unreal' and 'amazing', likening it to Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
  • Along with the peanut butter variety, ALDI offers Popcorn, Corn Flakes, Brownie-flavoured, and Raspberry Popping Candy Mini Filled Eggs as part of their Easter range.
  • The popularity of ALDI's affordable Easter treats contrasts with the backlash against the high prices of Cadbury chocolate bunnies at Coles and Woolworths, costing $10 for a 250-gram bunny.
Have you tried this Easter product? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
Hope I didn't turn you off!

In saying this, isn't satay based dishes made with peanut butter. I love those meals!

@Suzanne rose can you confirm this?
I also love satay-based dishes, but I think it is all the other ingredients that makes me love them plus I always use a little bit less peanut butter that suggested. I know I will upset a few people by saying this but I am not a great fan of chocolate.

Hope I didn't turn you off!

In saying this, isn't satay based dishes made with peanut butter. I love those meals!

@Suzanne rose can you confirm this?
man, did you have to mention satay ?.......it's one of my favourite meals with some rice.......now you're going to get me thinking of soiled nappies every time I have it for dinner........what a bummer, literally.🤣

Looks like a trip to Aldi is in order, I hope there are some left.