SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
I

Ian D

Mar 2, 2024
Dinner at the inlaws

Hello again, I have been off-line for several days due to technical problems. But here's another joke I think worthwhile.

A guy was invited to his girlfriends place for dinner, he was very nervous but decided to attend anyway.
He goes there & is courteously shown to the table and takes his seat.
As the mother is serving up dinner the guy couldn't help it, he just let out this big fart.
The old man at the head of the table stamps his feet under the table & yells "Rover, get out from under the table"
The guy thought, this is great, the dog is getting the blame.
A while goes buy and the guy finishes eating & says " Well thank you mam that was very delicious, I don't think I could eat any more"
With that he could not help it & he let out another very loud fart. The old man at the head of the table once again yells out
"Rover get out from under the table."
The guy thinks this is great, they don't even know its me.
Well after dessert was eaten he let out another very big loud fart, even after trying to hold it in.
Once again the old man at the end of the table stamps his feet under the table & yells " Rover, Rover get out from under the table, before he shits on you."