Did Meghan's 'bullying' allegations spark the physical altercation between Princes Harry and William?

It's definitely no secret that over the past few years, the relationship between Prince Harry and Prince William has somewhat deteriorated with the aftermath of Megxit and all the drama that ensued.

But it looks like it's only now that we can finally understand into what it was actually all about.

In bombshell extracts from his up-and-coming memoir, Spare, Harry talks about a 'violent showdown' he had with his older brother.

According to the Duke of Sussex, now 38, the clash began when William visited him back in December 2019 to confront him about the bullying claims against Meghan.

shutterstock_1559827334 (1).jpg
Harry and William reportedly spat over Meghan's alleged 'bullying' of royal aides. Credit: Shutterstock.

Apparently, the Duchess of Sussex had been accused of mistreating and bullying staff. The issue had been brought to William's attention by Harry and Meghan's former communication secretary, Jason Knauf.

Knauf wrote to William's private secretary Simon Case, revealing that he had received 'report after report' of Meghan's 'unacceptable behaviour'. It's also reported that Harry begged Knauf not to report the allegations, which were ultimately investigated by Buckingham Palace.

However, the investigation's results were ultimately never made public, so the story's remained a bit of a mystery until now.

It was later reported by The Times newspaper, and the traumatised former employees of Harry and Meghan even went so far as to form a group termed 'The Sussex Survivors' Club'.

A source later confirmed that Harry and William's physical altercation was indeed due to the allegations, with them now stepping forward to reveal that William wanted to get across to his brother that 'bullying was not something that would be condoned in the Royal Family'.

shutterstock_436244284 (1).jpg
In Spare, Harry recalls 'petty fights' with William, including a beard dispute and Meghan's 'hormones' and 'baby brain' comments to Kate. Credit: Shutterstock.

In his book, Harry recounts 'petty disputes' with William, including an argument about beards and an incident when Meghan offended her sister-in-law Kate by discussing her 'hormones' and 'baby brain'.

He does make mention of the altercation between himself and William in his Nottingham Cottage kitchen but fails to mention it was over the bullying claims.

Recalling the incident, Harry recalls that William came at him furiously, 'piping hot' with anger at the time.

He claims that his brother even encouraged him to 'hit back', but Harry refused, instead opting to call his therapist instead of telling his wife immediately.

A Buckingham Palace investigation into the bullying claims was finished last year and remained buried to keep the details of the report from the public.

However, Meghan has always strenuously denied all bullying allegations.
Key Takeaways

• Details of a 'violent showdown' between Harry and his older brother are revealed in explosive excerpts from his upcoming memoir, Spare.
  • The reports that Meghan was 'bullying' royal aides led to a physical confrontation between Harry and William.
Members, this explosive allegation only goes to show how high tensions have become behind palace walls. It's a sad thing that two brothers who were once as close as they were have come to such blows.

It's a good reminder for us all that we should never take the people closest to us for granted, and we must actively work on fostering good relationships with our loved ones.

Time will tell if the brothers will be able to keep the peace and repair their relationship, but one thing's for sure: the public won't be forgetting this altercation anytime soon.

We'll keep you posted if any additional information becomes available - so what do you think of this news, folks? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!

Sponsored
It's definitely no secret that over the past few years, the relationship between Prince Harry and Prince William has somewhat deteriorated with the aftermath of Megxit and all the drama that ensued.

But it looks like it's only now that we can finally understand into what it was actually all about.

In bombshell extracts from his up-and-coming memoir, Spare, Harry talks about a 'violent showdown' he had with his older brother.

According to the Duke of Sussex, now 38, the clash began when William visited him back in December 2019 to confront him about the bullying claims against Meghan.

View attachment 11375
Harry and William reportedly spat over Meghan's alleged 'bullying' of royal aides. Credit: Shutterstock.

Apparently, the Duchess of Sussex had been accused of mistreating and bullying staff. The issue had been brought to William's attention by Harry and Meghan's former communication secretary, Jason Knauf.

Knauf wrote to William's private secretary Simon Case, revealing that he had received 'report after report' of Meghan's 'unacceptable behaviour'. It's also reported that Harry begged Knauf not to report the allegations, which were ultimately investigated by Buckingham Palace.

However, the investigation's results were ultimately never made public, so the story's remained a bit of a mystery until now.

It was later reported by The Times newspaper, and the traumatised former employees of Harry and Meghan even went so far as to form a group termed 'The Sussex Survivors' Club'.

A source later confirmed that Harry and William's physical altercation was indeed due to the allegations, with them now stepping forward to reveal that William wanted to get across to his brother that 'bullying was not something that would be condoned in the Royal Family'.

View attachment 11376
In Spare, Harry recalls 'petty fights' with William, including a beard dispute and Meghan's 'hormones' and 'baby brain' comments to Kate. Credit: Shutterstock.

In his book, Harry recounts 'petty disputes' with William, including an argument about beards and an incident when Meghan offended her sister-in-law Kate by discussing her 'hormones' and 'baby brain'.

He does make mention of the altercation between himself and William in his Nottingham Cottage kitchen but fails to mention it was over the bullying claims.

Recalling the incident, Harry recalls that William came at him furiously, 'piping hot' with anger at the time.

He claims that his brother even encouraged him to 'hit back', but Harry refused, instead opting to call his therapist instead of telling his wife immediately.

A Buckingham Palace investigation into the bullying claims was finished last year and remained buried to keep the details of the report from the public.

Key Takeaways

• Details of a 'violent showdown' between Harry and his older brother are revealed in explosive excerpts from his upcoming memoir, Spare.
  • The reports that Meghan was 'bullying' royal aides led to a physical confrontation between Harry and William.
Members, this explosive allegation only goes to show how high tensions have become behind palace walls. It's a sad thing that two brothers who were once as close as they were have come to such blows.

It's a good reminder for us all that we should never take the people closest to us for granted, and we must actively work on fostering good relationships with our loved ones.

Time will tell if the brothers will be able to keep the peace and repair their relationship, but one thing's for sure: the public won't be forgetting this altercation anytime soon.

We'll keep you posted if any additional information becomes available - so what do you think of this news, folks? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!
I think this is another example of sibling rivalry made worse by the media blowing it up just to create a
story for their newspapers/magazines. For goodness sake give them time to grow up!
Been there, done that. Willy.

Sorry Harry you now have put in danger yourself & family, your army pals & other army personal with revealing your killing numbers & saying they were chess pieces . On your shoulders if the Taliban retaliate on our forces. Grow up up sniveling idiot .🤬

So sick and tired of the Ginger and the WINGER! I wish they would just fade into obscurity but then it's all theatre to keep everyone focussed on other things while we're getting shafted. Distraction is the name in the game and in a country like Apathstralia and it is sickening to see the general population are ether so stupid or ignorant that they can't see the forest for the trees.
My post on institutionalised pedophilia in the upper echelons of this country proves my point. No one has the guts to challenge my statement and the likes function to my comments have been removed says it all. So, to me, that means either people choose to ignore it or are OK with it.
So which one is it?

Nothing but poor me poor me from Harry's sooky mouth. So sick of hearing how badly everyone is treating them! Could it be a case of "everyone is mad but me!!!"

I cannot see why everyone who has read the story or listening to Harry version and you can be so mean about his wife Meagan, do you know her, NO we don’t so why do you believe everything printed about her is true, but are willing to believe the so call palace version there sauce, who are they, there the ones the are causing the rift, if you don’t have anything nice to say about a person you have never met please don’t judge, how the saying goes never judge a book by it’s cover. Have a nice day everybody.

I for one am a big fan of both Harry & Meghan. Harry cause he's always been a bit of a rebel & rule breaker and was a fan of Meghan's long before she meet Harry as I never missed an episode of the TV series Suits so to all you haters, get a life. Who the hell cares what they do with their lives, it's not your problem and I for one don't buy into anything that is written in Magazines and Newspapers as that is just a ploy to get you to buy them, how else would tabloids make their money. After the Paparazzi or as some say the Royal family killed Diana, I lost all respect for those people. About time someone stood up to them and released all their dirty little secrets to the world.

• Love
Reactions: Tipsy
The only one really showing Meghan is lying is Meghan, with her constant contradictions of things she has said and done in the past. No-one needs to prove anything, no-one needs to stick up for her. You don't need to believe "Royal Sources", you don't need to read media blow ups. Just sit quietly and give her enough rope to hang herself - and she will.
Show us the proof you have

Reactions: Nardia
So sick and tired of the Ginger and the WINGER! I wish they would just fade into obscurity but then it's all theatre to keep everyone focussed on other things while we're getting shafted. Distraction is the name in the game and in a country like Apathstralia and it is sickening to see the general population are ether so stupid or ignorant that they can't see the forest for the trees.
My post on institutionalised pedophilia in the upper echelons of this country proves my point. No one has the guts to challenge my statement and the likes function to my comments have been removed says it all. So, to me, that means either people choose to ignore it or are OK with it.
So which one is it?
They have ignored you & your skewed view of things. Most people are willing to think the best of others but some like you try to push the envelope too far the other way. Maybe you should rethink your opinions you would be a happier chappie if you did! Or find another country that thinks as you do! Try Russia!

I think Meghan is like most Americans, loud and abrasive, which is definitely a not on with the Royals.

Reactions: Nana Zorak

View attachment 11375

View attachment 11376

Key Takeaways

Well, where's the surprise here? What news is this? Don't all brother's quarrel? I know sisters do! It's only news because they are Royalty! Give them 10 years and someone else will be in the Spotlight. WilJoyEmm

I for one am a big fan of both Harry & Meghan. Harry cause he's always been a bit of a rebel & rule breaker and was a fan of Meghan's long before she meet Harry as I never missed an episode of the TV series Suits so to all you haters, get a life. Who the hell cares what they do with their lives, it's not your problem and I for one don't buy into anything that is written in Magazines and Newspapers as that is just a ploy to get you to buy them, how else would tabloids make their money. After the Paparazzi or as some say the Royal family killed Diana, I lost all respect for those people. About time someone stood up to them and released all their dirty little secrets to the world.
What is your source of information for the claims that the paparazzi or the Royal Family had Diana killed? Could it be magazines or newspapers?

Reactions: Nana Zorak
What is your source of information for the claims that the paparazzi or the Royal Family had Diana killed? Could it be magazines or newspapers?
I used to watch Suits as well but stopped when she took her clothes off because she can't act & that was all she had to recommend her for the part. I don't think she has any right to decry the royal family neither does Harry the spare. As we know from Diana's life story she kept it a secret that she was carrying another son instead of the much-longed-for girl that Charles wanted. So she herself was not as innocent as she wanted to appear. They both deserve each other The ginger & the whinger!

Brothers fight all the time, but they always make up for it unless the wives interfere which makes it worse. Megan was caught out as a bully, William tried to deal with it with his brother and Harry didnt like it, so William put him in his place as he should have. They were close, but too close for Megan as all she wants is to destroy his family as she has done her own. Harry felt threatned by Williams kids because all of of sudden he wasnt the spare, he was just another spoilt royal and Megan did not like the fact she wasnt out on front and had to walk behing William and Kate and their children. She hunted for a title and got one, lets hope Charles has the guts to take it off her.