De-clutter your bedroom with this ultimate storage solution!

As many of us downsize*, finding enough room for storage* can be a real headache.

So, imagine a bedroom that is not only a sanctuary for restful sleep* but also a haven of organisation and style*.

Now, Emma Sleep*, the company behind the award-winning Emma Signature Bed*, has just launched the perfect solution* to your storage problems: the Emma Storage Bed*.

Storage beds* are ingenious solutions that combine comfort, functionality, and style in one sleek package*.

But these beds* are more than just a place to rest your weary head* at the end of the day.

It's a multi-purpose piece of furniture* that offers a comfortable sleeping surface, ample storage space*, and a stylish design* that can elevate your bedroom decor.

compressed-Medium-LS-5-Sawana-84-3.jpeg
Emma Sleep has just launched the Emma Storage Bed. Image source: Emma Sleep.

Why a Storage Bed is a Game-Changer

The bed is often the largest piece of furniture* in a bedroom, occupying a significant amount of floor space.

So, why not make the most of this space*?

A storage bed* allows you to utilise the area beneath your mattress*, providing you with valuable storage space* that's easily accessible.

This can help alleviate the burden on your closet and provide a home for items* that often end up cluttering dressers, side tables, or the floor.

Maximising Your Bedroom’s Storage and Space Potential

A storage bed* is versatile and capable of housing a wide variety of items*.

From less frequently worn clothing* to doona covers*, extra pillows*, and other linens*, the space beneath your bed can accommodate it all.

compressed-Medium-Main-LS-1-Sawana-84-Tufted-3.jpeg
The Emma Storage Bed is the ultimate bedroom storage solution. Image source: Emma Sleep.

By utilising the space* under your bed more efficiently*, you can free up space* in your bedroom for other things.

Perhaps you'd like to add a desk, a reading chair, an entertainment unit, an electric fireplace, or even make some room for a beloved pet’s bed—using an Emma Storage Bed* can make this possible.

Crafted by sleep experts*, the Emma Storage Bed* is designed to enhance your sleeping experience* while providing an ingenious way to declutter your living space*.

Why the Emma Storage Bed?

1. 3 Metres of Under Storage:
Say goodbye to cramped wardrobes and cluttered rooms. The Emma Storage Bed* boasts an impressive three metres of under-bed storage*, offering a discreet and convenient place* to store your seasonal clothing, extra bedding, or even keepsakes you want to keep out of sight but within easy reach*.

2. Easy & Sturdy Gas-Lift Mechanism: The days of wrestling with drawers or crouching down to reach under your bed are over. The Emma Storage Bed* features a gas-lift mechanism* that makes accessing your stored items a breeze. With a simple lift*, the bed frame smoothly rises, revealing the ample storage space beneath*. This sturdy mechanism is built to last*, ensuring that your bed remains functional* and reliable* for years to come.

3. Soft and Luxurious Upholstery: The bed's plush upholstery* is more than just a pretty face. It was designed to provide a soft, inviting surface* that beckons you to a restful night's sleep*. The luxurious fabric* is gentle to the touch*, making your bed not just a piece of furniture but a cosy retreat*. The upholstery is also sure to complement a wide variety of interior styles*.

The Emma Storage Bed* is a testament to the idea that you don't have to choose between form and function*.

It is the perfect solution* for individuals or couples who are short on space* but do not want to compromise on style or comfort*.

compressed-LS-2-Sawana-84-4.jpeg
Get 5 per cent off your Emma Storage Bed with the code 'EMMABED'. Image source: Emma Sleep.

With its generous under-bed storage*, effortless gas-lift mechanism*, and luxurious upholstery*, the Emma Storage Bed* is more than just a place to sleep—it's a lifestyle upgrade.*
  • Double* (Was $1,898, NOW $949)
  • Queen* (Was $1,998, NOW $999)
  • King* (Was $2,198, NOW $1,099)
What are you waiting for, dear members? Say hello to a clutter-free bedroom* and a serene sleep environment* with this ultimate bedroom storage solution*.

Don’t forget to use the code 'EMMABED' to get an additional 5 per cent off* on your purchase.

The bed is only available in NSW and VIC as of January 2024.

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
You don't require to strip the bed to lift it up for full access - although you need to take the pillows off & return the top sheet & doona after. I keep all my sheets, comforters & throws there. An excellent idea.

Reactions: PattiB and Ezzy
l can imagine under bed storage such as that with the EMMABED would be good for 'seasonal storage'.
Store heavy blankets & fleecy sheets under the bed in Summer, perhaps with space heaters, when they are not needed & bring those items out in Winter when they are needed.

Reactions: PattiB
My sister inlaw has a bed similar and hates storing things even though she first puts them in those bags you suck the air out , she says it's incredible the ammount of dust that accumulates which is bad for your health.

I mop under my bed weekly , and the draws I have under mine come out easy for dusting

What a stupid idea, up to the point it is a scam.

Drawers under the bed is ok, I store bulky things such as suit cases under the bed. Under bed storage would attract some criticism, however it works perfectly for me.

I am decluttering, thus avoiding storage.

Please note I am a green minimalist. I apply those principles to my life, not always possible.

Graeme

You would only store things in here that you did not need on a regular basis. Having to take your mattress and bedding off is a major chore
You don't remove the mattress or bedding! Gas lift beds can be lifted by anyone with almost no effort with one hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezzy
You don't require to strip the bed to lift it up for full access - although you need to take the pillows off & return the top sheet & doona after. I keep all my sheets, comforters & throws there. An excellent idea.
No you don't need to strip the bed in any way. Mattress and all bedding, pillows stay where they are and easy one hand, no effort required to lift and shut again. It's gas lift so no muscles or effort required.

Reactions: Ezzy and PattiB
What a stupid idea, up to the point it is a scam.

Drawers under the bed is ok, I store bulky things such as suit cases under the bed. Under bed storage would attract some criticism, however it works perfectly for me.

I am decluttering, thus avoiding storage.

Please note I am a green minimalist. I apply those principles to my life, not always possible.

Graeme
A stupid idea? A scam? Seriously? Are you for real? 🤣 Sounds like you're someone who instantly poopoos things. It's not a scam and is one of the best ideas ever for storage of much needed items.

I bought a set of five storage bags from Temu. They are good quality, zip up, clear plastic top so you can see what is inside,the whole five fit under my bed neatly. No need to suck air out.
They come in many different sizes. Cost less than $20 for the pack of five.
Much, much cheaper solution for the same result.

Good price. I am sure other companies have this as well. Makes more room in the linen cupboard. It’s the norm in yachts and caravans.