CMC

Oct 16, 2021
Victoria
DANCE or LISTEN TO YOUR FAVOURITE MUSIC ON SPOTIFY. Try doing regular workouts with Pahla B or Jackie Valant on YouTube who cater to our age groups.

Dance, Music and Exercise regular to stay mentally and physically fit.

I don't know about you, but it's so hard for me to exercise regularly. I don't have enough motivation to keep this habit. The interesting thing is that I never stop listen there playlists on YouTube because it helps me stay in a good mood. Actually, I didn't understand who made this playlist on Spotify, but I think it's great and helps people a lot. Hope that there will be more and more subscribers so that the author has the motivation to do more playlists. He can also use streamingfamous.com as a company that may stream music on Spotify and gives a big community of fans and subscribers. So dear author of the playlist, what you did for me was a big deal. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suzanne rose
I totally agree with you on the importance of staying active, both mentally and physically. One way to do that is by incorporating music into your routine. Whether dancing to your favorite songs or using a theme to motivate you during a workout, it can make a huge difference. And if you're a musician or in a band, have you ever thought about using music promotion services to help grow your audience? It's a great way to get your music out there and connect with more people who love what you do. I personally recommend https://songlifty.com/ for all your music promotion needs. Give them a try and see what they can do for you!

Last edited: