Craving a slice of pizza? ‘Pizza toast’ hack makes the rounds on TikTok – “I’m not going to lie… that looks amazing!”

Is anyone else on here as passionate about pizza as we are? In fact, passionate may even be an understatement… we are obsessed with the dish! You can fully customise it to your liking, you can eat it anywhere with only one hand, and of course, it’s just simply delicious.

If you’re looking for an easy and quick way to get your daily dose of this cult-favourite dish, then look no further!

ZMHNNuYVFbk5D9q7MED1ndZuiP76T0jbPuG9PzS0Nwt0LfE1b2aNpnr6ehK9eWmdCIeGYUP6b7iVYEy20iNtLn3RKOcrOPFi2P5HVMClesBMlmlDxD-oddxaR57GupMtsytHjzMI
-v5o6AY8eJbHpXtBoWCInATfVutehXJS6DpQm-jzmCJhndPmdVZt9oIMtFhebWVaugweq_tJwA-7UgOZ1nbySRIWvUuc8w7lhytlMOxnL6sC2NS2qN_enFEONtmgHbV0KX_7ITn8

Yummy pizza toast! Image Credit: @haileybieber

One celebrity, Hailey Bieber, shared her pizza toast recipe on TikTok– with millions of users thinking it lives up to the hype and understandably so.

Hailey’s recipe is cheesy and saucy– plus it only takes a few minutes to make! All the components you’ll ever need for a perfect treat.

Here are the ingredients you’ll need to replicate the recipe:

1. Sourdough bread
2. Butter
3. Truffle oil (but olive oil works too!)
4. Tomatoes
5. Burrata
6. Marinara
7. Parmesan cheese
8. Oregano
9. Chilli flakes

The star begins by spreading soft butter on both sides of several sliced pieces of sourdough bread. Then, she drizzles some truffle oil on each piece before laying them flat on a sizzling cast iron to cook until golden brown.

Once cooked to perfection, she adds a hefty amount of burrata cheese followed by a few slices of tomatoes dressed in olive oil, lemon, and salt.

jP6QAHBJgNl_Vrhz8x3UZ2tmFXo6THRZihehfs3mNl0pYXy0UyYPFNPT0jFuS5uDfdw21JZDEpNKLClr0EJFni-1As6tz9l8eopziem07u1wuiVcH23TWZNlvOeYFeDaenLbK1vR
uleIdxyaWzcC6lhUSgBZPL-M9hppzy-n0z6VQfx4mCkSgxkiEnm3NcCtF8iTTe88zlhom-CgACZpW38I3vYcAGswxkHVLbKiL0AgD76gLO5OyOsa9PbqdViZ6k3oXI7QZLBrcPqN

A glimpse of the process. Image Credit: @haileybieber

She then neatly places the slices of toast on a tray, adds an extra splash of truffle oil on each piece, and pops them in her oven to bake at 200 degrees. After a few minutes, she takes them out just to sprinkle a handful of parmesan cheese and leaves them back in the oven to bake some more.

When the sourdough slices are ready, she takes them out of the oven and tops them all off with a scoop of warm marinara sauce, more freshly grated parmesan cheese, oregano, and chilli flakes. Bon appetit! (chef’s kiss)

Hailey Bieber’s twist on the iconic dish garnered over 7.3 million views and 800 thousand likes. Her fans and a couple of food enthusiasts flocked to the comments to express their amazement.

“I just made this and it was 100/10. Thank you!” one user wrote.

“That honestly looks so good.” chimed in another.

“Thanks for the recipe. I was looking for something light and easy to prep for my mum. These easy recipes are the most convenient!” a third commented.

So, if you’re fortunate enough to randomly have some truffle oil laying around, then definitely give these a try! If not, then maybe some regular virgin olive oil would do the trick, eh?

What are your thoughts on this recipe? Share them with us in the comments!

If you want to see Hailey Bieber’s full TikTok video, watch it below:

Video Credit: @haileybieber

Sponsored
Craving a slice of pizza? ‘Pizza toast’ hack makes the rounds on TikTok – “I’m not going to lie… that looks amazing!”

Is anyone else on here as passionate about pizza as we are? In fact, passionate may even be an understatement… we are obsessed with the dish! You can fully customise it to your liking, you can eat it anywhere with only one hand, and of course, it’s just simply delicious.

If you’re looking for an easy and quick way to get your daily dose of this cult-favourite dish, then look no further!

ZMHNNuYVFbk5D9q7MED1ndZuiP76T0jbPuG9PzS0Nwt0LfE1b2aNpnr6ehK9eWmdCIeGYUP6b7iVYEy20iNtLn3RKOcrOPFi2P5HVMClesBMlmlDxD-oddxaR57GupMtsytHjzMI
-v5o6AY8eJbHpXtBoWCInATfVutehXJS6DpQm-jzmCJhndPmdVZt9oIMtFhebWVaugweq_tJwA-7UgOZ1nbySRIWvUuc8w7lhytlMOxnL6sC2NS2qN_enFEONtmgHbV0KX_7ITn8

One celebrity, Hailey Bieber, shared her pizza toast recipe on TikTok– with millions of users thinking it lives up to the hype and understandably so.

Hailey’s recipe is cheesy and saucy– plus it only takes a few minutes to make! All the components you’ll ever need for a perfect treat.

1. Sourdough bread
2. Butter
4. Tomatoes
5. Burrata
6. Marinara
7. Parmesan cheese
8. Oregano
9. Chilli flakes

The star begins by spreading soft butter on both sides of several sliced pieces of sourdough bread. Then, she drizzles some truffle oil on each piece before laying them flat on a sizzling cast iron to cook until golden brown.

Once cooked to perfection, she adds a hefty amount of burrata cheese followed by a few slices of tomatoes dressed in olive oil, lemon, and salt.

jP6QAHBJgNl_Vrhz8x3UZ2tmFXo6THRZihehfs3mNl0pYXy0UyYPFNPT0jFuS5uDfdw21JZDEpNKLClr0EJFni-1As6tz9l8eopziem07u1wuiVcH23TWZNlvOeYFeDaenLbK1vR
uleIdxyaWzcC6lhUSgBZPL-M9hppzy-n0z6VQfx4mCkSgxkiEnm3NcCtF8iTTe88zlhom-CgACZpW38I3vYcAGswxkHVLbKiL0AgD76gLO5OyOsa9PbqdViZ6k3oXI7QZLBrcPqN

She then neatly places the slices of toast on a tray, adds an extra splash of truffle oil on each piece, and pops them in her oven to bake at 200 degrees. After a few minutes, she takes them out just to sprinkle a handful of parmesan cheese and leaves them back in the oven to bake some more.

When the sourdough slices are ready, she takes them out of the oven and tops them all off with a scoop of warm marinara sauce, more freshly grated parmesan cheese, oregano, and chilli flakes. Bon appetit! (chef’s kiss)

Hailey Bieber’s twist on the iconic dish garnered over 7.3 million views and 800 thousand likes. Her fans and a couple of food enthusiasts flocked to the comments to express their amazement.

“Thanks for the recipe. I was looking for something light and easy to prep for my mum. These easy recipes are the most convenient!” a third commented.

So, if you’re fortunate enough to randomly have some truffle oil laying around, then definitely give these a try! If not, then maybe some regular virgin olive oil would do the trick, eh?

1. Sourdough bread
2. Butter
4. Tomatoes
5. Burrata
6. Marinara
7. Parmesan cheese
8. Oregano
9. Chilli flakes

I have been making mine like that in the air fryer for a long time.

Reactions: Ricci and KatKop
If I bought all the ingredients for all these yummy receipes my grocery bill would be astonimical.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Ricci
I've been doing very similar for nearly 40 years but I use those wonderful little square toasts (most delis but also Coles & Woolies). Always a family favourite for parties & movie nights! So many quick & easy toppings too, my favourite is what we call 'the 3 c's' = corn relish, capsicum & cheese (just mixed in a bowl, applied to toasts in one dollop, then toasted). Yummy.

• Love
Reactions: Ricci