Retta

Oct 11, 2021
Proserpine QLD
Covid vax

I find it very strange that all the anti vaxers are running around “the government can’t tell me what to put in my body” “ the vaccine was made to quick” etc etc.
but they don’t mind putting all the vaccines in their babies when they’re born, and who were they tested on…….
Yep us. And THEY ARE making their babies have them. What gives them the right to tell their child it has to have these vaccines. 🤨
I know it’s not right, but these anti vaxers who protested and then caught Covid shouldn’t be allowed to use our medical resources. To state my mother’s saying “ god’s natural culling process “.
Sorry for the rant. But they make me so mad 😡 and now they are whining because they are discriminated against cause they can’t go to the pubs clubs etc and can’t fly over Christmas.
And yes my children argue with me over this issue too. Some are for, some against
And have medical backgrounds.

I find it very strange that all the anti vaxers are running around “the government can’t tell me what to put in my body” “ the vaccine was made to quick” etc etc.
but they don’t mind putting all the vaccines in their babies when they’re born, and who were they tested on…….
Yep us. And THEY ARE making their babies have them. What gives them the right to tell their child it has to have these vaccines. 🤨
I know it’s not right, but these anti vaxers who protested and then caught Covid shouldn’t be allowed to use our medical resources. To state my mother’s saying “ god’s natural culling process “.
Sorry for the rant. But they make me so mad 😡 and now they are whining because they are discriminated against cause they can’t go to the pubs clubs etc and can’t fly over Christmas.
And yes my children argue with me over this issue too. Some are for, some against
Hi Retta, yep a touchy subject and a very divisive one for us all. I and my wife are double vaccinated, however her daughter and granddaughter are not ..yet......(it bugs me they are not vaccinated, they show no urgency in getting it done), all well and good, until they get sick and call on us to help out, then we have the hard decisions to make, do we help or do we stay away.
I look at the protests and some people just seem to be there, just to be somewhere, in a crowd.
AIBU to think crowds spread the virus?
We live in WA where we have only had 9 deaths in total, so complacency is now a factor as life has been "normal" over here for the most part. Interesting times.

Unfortunately, a very controversial subject Retta, when it shouldn't actually be. The sad part is that no matter which side of it you're on, you feel strongly enough about it not to let anyone convince you otherwise. As a younger person, I'm deeply disheartened by the fact that I'm losing the peak of my youth because of the selfishness of others.