FYI: Pizzas are round as it's easier and faster to make round bases (with or without rolling pin), the square boxes are cost effective and easy to store and they're cut into triangles as this is how you equally divide a circle! (Google)

Reactions: MJFlack
FYI: Pizzas are round as it's easier and faster to make round bases (with or without rolling pin), the square boxes are cost effective and easy to store and they're cut into triangles as this is how you equally divide a circle! (Google)
I told you square boxes are easier to make.

My pizza's I dont use a rolling pin , I use my hands . Traditionally a pizza is done by hands not a rolling pin . By rolling with a rolling pin it actually changes the texture . I make the best Pizza's,

Reactions: MJFlack and Wandiwa
I told you square boxes are easier to make.

My pizza's I dont use a rolling pin , I use my hands . Traditionally a pizza is done by hands not a rolling pin . By rolling with a rolling pin it actually changes the texture . I make the best Pizza's,
Never doubted you on the box construction thingee or that you make the best pizza's. 🍕 (y)

Meanwhile back to the pizza subject ...
Cut a pizza into the usual 8 equal parts and each wedge will be ....
45a.jpg Pizza.jpg

Reactions: MJFlack
41 ... I was trying to find something assoc with the number 41. A Woolworths search bought up 139 items with 41 in the description and Coles bought up 1 item. I was surprised at the difference.
Continuing on Bunnings 252 items, Officeworks 227 items, & Dan Murphys 106 items.