Gzr

Nov 21, 2021
Compare the Pair - accident

I was comparing my power and energy bills, as you do. I put in my location postcode (as required) and was given a comparison.
I was distracted and went off to do ... ... whatever. I returned to start afresh and gave a different location (out of curiosity) and got a different comparison featuring a 'seniors ' plan which when compared with the first quote, included a further 12% discount.
Interesting eh.

I was comparing my power and energy bills, as you do. I put in my location postcode (as required) and was given a comparison.
I was distracted and went off to do ... ... whatever. I returned to start afresh and gave a different location (out of curiosity) and got a different comparison featuring a 'seniors ' plan which when compared with the first quote, included a further 12% discount.
Interesting eh.
Woah that's really weird. Did you end up taking advantage of the offer?

'Ken oath!! 👍👍 I enquired about the discrepancy further and the 'seniors ' offer is opened to anyone - just have to ask - which is interesting.
I pressed them as to why it was not mentioned when using my postcode and was told that it is a fault of the website. Hmmm. (Yeah right).

'Ken oath!! 👍👍 I enquired about the discrepancy further and the 'seniors ' offer is opened to anyone - just have to ask - which is interesting.
I pressed them as to why it was not mentioned when using my postcode and was told that it is a fault of the website. Hmmm. (Yeah right).

Also eh, I have to remain a senior for the duration of the contract. (??) Bugger. That means that I'm not permitted to get younger and I 'll have t o act my age. Bugger. Does that mean that I can't play with my grandchildren?? (My daughter often calls me a big kid).

• Haha
Reactions: Xe
Also eh, I have to remain a senior for the duration of the contract. (??) Bugger. That means that I'm not permitted to get younger and I 'll have t o act my age. Bugger. Does that mean that I can't play with my grandchildren?? (My daughter often calls me a big kid).
Sometimes I think these companies must be on drugs when they come up with these things :cautious:

I am certainly glad that I changed providers. I was paying $0.45 per kilowatt of electricity when the scheduled fee (for S.A.) is $0.37 /38. (Insert appropiate swear words here). And, I had been paying that inflated price for about 12 to 24 months!!! 🤬