Skipton

Feb 2, 2022
Coming Soon!

A burglar breaks into a home and holds the husband and wife hostage.
At gunpoint, he forces the two to sit on chairs and ties them to the chairs.
The burglar slowly and methodically begins robbing the house.
The burglar has taken everything of value, and is ready to leave while
the homeowners are still bound to their chairs.
Suddenly, the man yells at the burglar, "Please untie her, please, let her go!"
"No, I'm not untying either of you so that the authorities get notified as late as possible." says the criminal.
"Don't worry, your neighbors will soon wonder why your lights are
still on throughout the night and check in with you."
Yet the man again pleads, "Please, just untie her, I'll do anything!"
"Look, I need to get away with this crime, I'm sorry, I can't leave anything up to chance."
says the burglar, feeling a little ashamed of himself.
"I'm begging you man, just let her go, she won't call the cops,
I promise!" the man is now crying.
The burglar, still unwilling to budge, does find it quite touching how much his hostage cared about his wife.
"Wow," he says "You must really love your wife to beg me to untie her so desperately."
"Not really," The man replies in a state of frenzy, "it's just that she will be home in 15 minutes."