Coles shopper shares a budget-friendly, two-ingredient cleaning tip to transform your dirty bathroom in no time!

Nobody likes to spend a long time cleaning, especially when the bathroom is involved.

It can be such a tedious job, taking so much of your precious time and energy, and at the end of it, sometimes you find that they didn't really turn out as you'd hoped.

But cleaning your bathroom doesn’t have to be time-consuming and complicated.

If you’re looking for a simple and affordable way to clean your bathroom, then look no further - a savvy Coles customer has a bathroom cleaning trick that you don't want to miss!

The savvy customer took to Facebook to offer her cleaning tip, after using it to overhaul her own vanity, toilet and tiles. Better yet, she only used two budget-friendly ingredients - which she found at Coles - to get the job done.

The two cleaning items in question? Coles Ultra Multi-Purpose Wipes and Coles Ultra Concentrate Dishwashing Liquid.

The customer revealed that she uses Coles cleaning wipes to wipe down her vanity, toilet and tiles. Then, she adds a dash of dishwashing liquid to her toilet bowl and brushes it clean.

4660c157bf8a8bb786410d6f693102fbe3b545fc-161x229-x0y0w1440h2048.jpg

The owner claimed that using Coles Ultra Multi-Purpose Wipes and Coles Ultra Concentrate Dishwashing Liquid cleaned her bathroom in 'no time at all'. Credit: Facebook/Mums Who Clean.

'Every time I use the wipes and dishwashing liquid for the toilet bowl, I’m in awe [of] how my toilet and vanity shine,' she wrote in her post.

'It’s so easy. No time at all. I used to use a cream cleanser and I spent so much time trying to get the cream off that left everything dull looking.'

The Coles brand of dishwashing liquid costs just $1.90, while a 100-pack of the retailer's cleaning wipes retails for $3.50.

The homeowner continued: 'The wipes have moisture in them. When you use them on flat surfaces such as the toilet seat and the rest it dries fast. They come up really shiny.'

'I find [dishwashing liquid] good for cleaning in the bowl. After I’ve scrubbed, I squirt the dishwashing liquid around the inside and let it fall down. It just looks nice when you flush.'

The homeowner also claimed that she uses toilet paper or paper towels to wipe over the chrome surfaces around the vanity and toilet to eliminate any extra moisture.

13b01a18da0d705badf672d13524ea7c5fbbe00f-161x229-x0y0w1440h2048.jpg

Many users raved over the budget-friendly prices of the Coles brand cleaning products. Credit: Credit: Facebook/Mums Who Clean.

The post quickly got hundreds of likes and comments from fellow users, who loved the simplicity and affordability of the tip.

'My favourite brand. Effective and affordable! I use the whole range of Coles Ultra cleaning and they’re all amazing,' one said.

Another agreed, adding: 'Me too, I use them on the outside, the seat and the top of the bowl rim. So easy and quick, I love them.'

A third chimed in: 'I’m so going to try this, I hate how long it takes me to clean the bathroom. And I love these wipes - so good, so cheap.'

Key Takeaways
  • A homeowner has revealed how she transforms her bathroom with just two Coles supermarket products.
  • The savvy cleaning fan uses Coles Ultra Multi-Purpose Wipes to clean her vanity, toilet and tiles, and Coles Ultra Concentrate Dishwashing Liquid on her toilet bowl.
  • Many Facebook users were impressed by the simple cleaning technique.
  • Coles Ultra products are cheap, effective and require very little time and effort.

If you’re sick of spending too much time cleaning your bathroom and not getting the results you want, give these Coles products a try!

Thanks to this shopper’s clever cleaning tip, you can now quickly and easily turn your bathroom into a sparkling wonderland – without breaking the bank.

Will you try this cleaning tip, members? Better yet, do you know any other clever tips? We’d love to hear about them! Share your tips and tricks with us in the comments below.

Sponsored
How many people end up flushing wipes down the toilet only to cause blockage and a very expensive $plumber. Paper towels and bin there for them to go straight into or garbage bag. I also re-use spray bottles and 3/4 fill up spray bottle with Pino O'Cleen Lavender disinfectant and then some water. As partial cleaner and easily spray toilet seat. I also use this spray mixture to help deodorise kitty litter trays when cleaning them out.

Reactions: Jenny07
Yes th wipes do not break down and cause a lot of problems. Coles should not be selling them and consumers should be intelligent, thoughtful and caring enough not to use them. Seniors Discount Clubs should also be pointing this out rather than just adding it to their post as if it is something wonderful.
My first thought too.

Nobody likes to spend a long time cleaning, especially when the bathroom is involved.

It can be such a tedious job, taking so much of your precious time and energy, and at the end of it, sometimes you find that they didn't really turn out as you'd hoped.

If you’re looking for a simple and affordable way to clean your bathroom, then look no further - a savvy Coles customer has a bathroom cleaning trick that you don't want to miss!

The savvy customer took to Facebook to offer her cleaning tip, after using it to overhaul her own vanity, toilet and tiles. Better yet, she only used two budget-friendly ingredients - which she found at Coles - to get the job done.

The two cleaning items in question? Coles Ultra Multi-Purpose Wipes and Coles Ultra Concentrate Dishwashing Liquid.

The customer revealed that she uses Coles cleaning wipes to wipe down her vanity, toilet and tiles. Then, she adds a dash of dishwashing liquid to her toilet bowl and brushes it clean.

The owner claimed that using Coles Ultra Multi-Purpose Wipes and Coles Ultra Concentrate Dishwashing Liquid cleaned her bathroom in 'no time at all'. Credit: Facebook/Mums Who Clean.

'Every time I use the wipes and dishwashing liquid for the toilet bowl, I’m in awe [of] how my toilet and vanity shine,' she wrote in her post.

'It’s so easy. No time at all. I used to use a cream cleanser and I spent so much time trying to get the cream off that left everything dull looking.'

The Coles brand of dishwashing liquid costs just $1.90, while a 100-pack of the retailer's cleaning wipes retails for $3.50.

The homeowner continued: 'The wipes have moisture in them. When you use them on flat surfaces such as the toilet seat and the rest it dries fast. They come up really shiny.'

'I find [dishwashing liquid] good for cleaning in the bowl. After I’ve scrubbed, I squirt the dishwashing liquid around the inside and let it fall down. It just looks nice when you flush.'

The homeowner also claimed that she uses toilet paper or paper towels to wipe over the chrome surfaces around the vanity and toilet to eliminate any extra moisture.

Many users raved over the budget-friendly prices of the Coles brand cleaning products. Credit: Credit: Facebook/Mums Who Clean.

The post quickly got hundreds of likes and comments from fellow users, who loved the simplicity and affordability of the tip.

'My favourite brand. Effective and affordable! I use the whole range of Coles Ultra cleaning and they’re all amazing,' one said.

Another agreed, adding: 'Me too, I use them on the outside, the seat and the top of the bowl rim. So easy and quick, I love them.'

A third chimed in: 'I’m so going to try this, I hate how long it takes me to clean the bathroom. And I love these wipes - so good, so cheap.'

Key Takeaways

• A homeowner has revealed how she transforms her bathroom with just two Coles supermarket products.
  • The savvy cleaning fan uses Coles Ultra Multi-Purpose Wipes to clean her vanity, toilet and tiles, and Coles Ultra Concentrate Dishwashing Liquid on her toilet bowl.
  • Coles Ultra products are cheap, effective and require very little time and effort.

If you’re sick of spending too much time cleaning your bathroom and not getting the results you want, give these Coles products a try!

Thanks to this shopper’s clever cleaning tip, you can now quickly and easily turn your bathroom into a sparkling wonderland – without breaking the bank.

Will you try this cleaning tip, members? Better yet, do you know any other clever tips? We’d love to hear about them! Share your tips and tricks with us in the comments below.

I use a dishwashing tablet works every time . just drop it in the loo wait until it dissolved. then scrub it gets rid of everything limescale also get a spray bottle dissolve it in warm water and use it as a multi purpose cleaner, clean oven clean shower actually you can clean anything with this little power tablet. use microfiber cloth , even use it dissolved in a spray bottle and macrofibre mop to clean the floor you'll be amazed you will not have to buy any other cleaning products.

Key Takeaways

I’ve been doing this for years but I use Woolworths Earth detergents & a microfibre cloth as wet wipes aren’t good for the environment.

For cleaning my shower recess I use in a spray bottle a couple of drops of Woolworths Earth detergent, Woolworths white vinegar 3/4 - 1/2 bottle full then fill up with cold water spray on and wipe off with a microfibre cloth. You can see straight through as if there was no glass. I also do the tiles with it too.