Eeverybody everywhere should now be aware of all these scams, surely!!!
Are people that greedy & stupid to believe still in the tooth fairy.
It's sad to read another person got scammed, this time her mothers money & well over a million dollars.

Had numerous text messages regarding my Coles points are about too expire, just deleted them. They appear to have stopped now, only to be replaced with similar text telling me my Woolies points are about to expire.

Not to mention the one every night saying my toll fee is overdue, I live in WA, we don't have toll roads.

Seriously do we really need to be warned about these scams still? I, like everyone else, get multiple scam e-mails and texts daily. Just how many times can we be warned, don't be greedy and don't click on any links in unsolicited messages and e-mails! At this point I think anyone who falls for them deserves to be scammed.

I watched a movie called the Bee Keep 2. Watching it was making me sick as this poor woman got scammed big time, she committed suicide. The bee keeper set out to avenge her. Good movie but full of swearing.
It showed how big some of these scammers could be

Had numerous text messages regarding my Coles points are about too expire, just deleted them. They appear to have stopped now, only to be replaced with similar text telling me my Woolies points are about to expire.

Not to mention the one every night saying my toll fee is overdue, I live in WA, we don't have toll roads.
I've had both the Coles and Woolies texts, and it's funny that the number of points about to expire is exactly the same in both texts - 3200 points!

Eeverybody everywhere should now be aware of all these scams, surely!!!
Are people that greedy & stupid to believe still in the tooth fairy.
It's sad to read another person got scammed, this time her mothers money & well over a million dollars.
The SDCGroup is getting bigger and bigger, what if someone joins and doesn’t have much internet experience ? If we keep hearing about scams and we save just one person then isn’t it worth it? After all the smart Arses among us, who know All the scams could just scroll on by couldn’t they ??

So, true. It is a sad fact of life now, scared to click on everything that appears in your inbox. Find I log into my bank accounts more often now, just to make sure my money is still in the accounts.
I think the internet is in its peak and is about to be spoiled by too many scams and the banks are fast removing any liability , over the next few years the only people using it will be professionals ive stopped using it for banking and most bills

Reactions: Johan van Zalen
Yesterday I received a genuine email from Paypal saying that I needed to pay someone USD$299 and if I had clicked the 'pay' box it would have paid the person. Instead I blocked the person but take please take care with Paypal as there are traps for the unwary.

Reactions: deecreighton1