Coles' revamped Flybuys loyalty program is coming - discover the massive changes and how you can benefit!

Attention, Seniors Discount Club members! Coles supermarket has just announced a significant overhaul of its popular Flybuys loyalty program, and we couldn't be more excited to share the details with you.

This new initiative will offer personalised discounts and free promotions for the very first time, promising more savings and rewards for shoppers.

Starting this week, Coles customers can access tailored Flybuys offers through the user-friendly Coles app. This allows you to gather more points and makes it easy to take advantage of an array of promotions and discounts on your regular groceries.

Downloading and using the Coles app is a breeze. Simply search for 'Coles' in your smartphone's app store (App Store and Google Play) and follow the on-screen instructions to install.

Once you open the app, sign in with your Coles account or create a new one if you haven't already. Connect your Flybuys account to the Coles app to access the unique rewards and offers!

compressed-Screen Shot 2023-06-22 at 8.57.08 AM.jpeg
Coles now offers personalised deals and promotions to Flybuys members. Credit: Shutterstock.

Coles has stated that customers who link their Flybuys account to the app can receive various offers, including discounts on their shop, bonus Flybuys points on specific products or categories, and even free items.

Saving money is always a top priority, so this revamped program is particularly exciting for us here at the Seniors Discount Club community.

To celebrate this new launch, Coles is offering a special promotion: until June 27, shoppers can earn 5x Flybuys points on their shop when they spend at least $20 on fresh fruit and vegetables.

This is fantastic news for those of us who want to maintain a healthy diet during the colder months by adding quality produce to our weekly shop, all while boosting our points balance. As the weather cools, consider trying creative, nutritious, and delicious recipes using price-locked fresh fruit and vegetables—for instance, a warming carrot soup or a hearty chicken and sweet potato soup.

According to Coles, a shopper who spends $100, including $20 on fresh fruit and vegetables, can increase their Flybuys balance by 500 points. For those with larger trolley hauls, spending $200 will earn a whopping 1,000 Flybuys points.

Additionally, when you redeem 2,000 Flybuys points, you can take $10 off your shop!

Coles General Manager for In-Store Experience and Loyalty, Adam Heywood, explained that these new initiatives encourage Australians to load up their shopping baskets with fresh fruit and vegetables throughout the winter months.

'We have seen our customers turn to loyalty programs as the cost of living continues to pinch, to help them accumulate points and save on future transactions,' he said.

'This new offer from Flybuys will allow customers and their families to eat well while boosting their points balance to be used on upcoming shops.'

Key Takeaways

• Coles supermarket has announced a significant overhaul of its Flybuys loyalty program, offering customers personalised discounts and free offers for the first time.
  • Shoppers can access personalised Flybuys offers from the Coles app to easily collect more points and take advantage of promotions.
  • Customers who link their Flybuys account to the Coles app can take advantage of various discounts and offers, including money off their shop, bonus Flybuys points on specific products or entire categories and even free products.
  • Until June 27, shoppers can earn 5 x Flybuys points on their shop when they spend $20 on fresh fruit and vegetables.

Besides the monetary rewards or discounts, there are several other ways shoppers can use their Flybuys points for things they enjoy, such as travel experiences, restaurant vouchers, or gift cards for department stores. It's an excellent opportunity to treat yourself or your loved ones to something special.

Get your shopping lists ready and take advantage of these fantastic offers! With the new Flybuys program and price-locked produce, we'll all enjoy a more affordable and healthier winter. Happy shopping!

Members, we'd love to hear your thoughts on these changes. Will they enhance your upcoming weekly shopping experience at Coles? Please share your feedback in the comments section!

Sponsored
That is fair enough but I use it as I get the dollars these days in case they disappear or stop. Would hate to lose rewards gained and these days you never know🤔
I get the emails, I am not interested in getting the app, I did have the flybys app once upon a time but half the time it didn't work properly so I just deleted it. I also use a woolies card and save the 10 dollars every time I reach the amount to get the ten dollars and then save it for Christmas. I also save the money on flybys for Christmas too, which helps too.
Iri

That is fair enough but I use it as I get the dollars these days in case they disappear or stop. Would hate to lose rewards gained and these days you never know🤔

Iri
I have heard some say that they have lost flybys points, touch wood I haven't, but I do keep an eye on how much I get on the emails and will certainly tell them if it changes.