Coles’ exciting new release: leak-proof underwear

As leak-proof apparel grows in demand within Australia, the nation’s biggest retailer takes the chance to ride the wave and releases an exclusive range of their own.

Coles partnered with Australian company Modibodi to launch a new style of leak-proof and period-proof set of underwear, exclusive to the supermarket nationwide.

ImI-8BWOn8neh2rjowMErxxI9babhpbtNrJlm7huhWX4h2lKLAsE5WBnT9ZvN_u8Df8qcWD0qfo3yyyi5VY7thvGrSlZycBqRg1O8rQM37VRfM3XuvZIo878feLiOoYGGaLHIHgh

A basic undie design with proven technology to replace disposable pads and tampons with confidence. Photo retrieved from YourLifeChoices.
Modibodi founder and CEO Kristy Chong says, “Modibodi exists to provide people around the world with comfortable and sustainable solutions to manage periods and other leaks.”

The company has sold millions of garments worldwide, saving billions of single-use disposable hygiene products such as pads, liners and tampons from ending up in landfill.

“We are really excited to be expanding our offering within reusable period underwear. As part of our Win Together strategy and ambition to be Australia’s most sustainable supermarket, we are delighted to be partnering with Modibodi and expanding our offering of more sustainable propositions within personal care for our customers to choose from,” says Paul Carroll, the senior category manager for toiletries and personal care at Coles.

“The expansion of our reusable period and leak-proof underwear range builds on the sustainability progress we have already made and underlines our commitment to drive generational sustainability and a step in the right direction to create a better Australia for future generations.”

The Basic Mid-Rise Brief is available in Coles stores nationwide, and features:
  • scientifically proven tech with a basic design
  • a classic mid-rise style with full bottom coverage and a comfortable stretchy elastic waistband
  • soft, comfy, sustainable organic cotton, that looks and feels that you’re in your favourite everyday underwear, but with hidden benefits
  • a moderate-heavy absorbency, which holds the equivalent of 15ml. This slim 3mm built-in lining completely replaces pads and tampons to absorb periods and light incontinence.
  • certification from OEKO-TEX®

8zw5_r8_cNH9ba1JoXEfKU7CMniyKhXNDChKhpPbxnoHcBlBDj4JS4Kkbk4DbMgK7EQqDZGKeqcsKXivTOTPKwyHxduvjomMQJ_ZWaLQmYY6Cvq64QTC-ffc8ccq7QpFajSIjTlX

The Modibodi Basic Mid-Rise brief is better for your body and for the planet. Photo retrieved from Kidspot.com.au.

“We believe that changing the world should be as easy as changing your underwear,” says Ms Chong.

“With an accessible price point and availability at Coles stores around the country, our new Basic Brief has been designed to make the switch to sustainable solutions available to even more people.”

The Modibodi Basic Mid-Rise Brief is available for purchase online at Coles website and in 703 physical stores across the country, ranging from sizes 8-16.

Extended sizes of the Basic Mid-Rise Brief are available on the Modibodi website as part of a seven pair ‘starter pack’.

Sponsored
This is definitely useful... although I don't think I'd be able to look the cashier in the eye when buying a pack

Yep just like mens over 50 gear ….black , grey & the worst combination of drab colours one could imagine …… company buyers open your bloody eyes, open your eyes when you enter a store & view the drab merchandise you have purchased for your store to sell .
instead of living the high life with golf & tours seek out great exciting merchandise for your company to sell

Reactions: BabsL and SPANNA
I agree with Brian pretty boring, the black could have a lacy look, but nothing for under White trousers.

Reactions: BabsL
A new slant on plastic pants... I thought they were being phased out?.... lol But a glaring oversight what about the blokes, this seems like blatant discrimination to me...o_O

Reactions: BabsL
This is definitely useful... although I don't think I'd be able to look the cashier in the eye when buying a pack
It shouldn't be a cause for embarrassment. No more so than buying a packet of pads, tampons or liners. We are women and we bleed, It's a fact of life.

Reactions: John Oakes