Coca-Cola just launched a new Zero Sugar flavour in Australia—and it’s nothing like you’ve tasted before!

If you're a fan of fizzy drinks, then you'll know that new flavours don't get released too often.

They tend to stick to the same tried and true options, which might be okay for some, but not that interesting if you're used to the same old flavours all the time.

That's why Coca-Cola's latest innovation is so exciting—it's like nothing you've tasted before!

Their cutting-edge artificial intelligence (AI) technology was used to craft their limited-edition Y3000 Zero Sugar flavour. And it looks and tastes like it's from the future.

FB resize 129.jpg
Coca-Cola just released its latest AI-generated fizzy drink that’s taking the world by storm! Credit: Facebook

Coca-Cola, a global leader in the beverage industry, is renowned for its groundbreaking innovation.

Previous flavours such as Starlight and Pixel drinks predicted an exciting future for the soft drink industry. Now, the latest creation, the Y3000 Zero Sugar, is poised to deliver on that promise.

So just how did this 'futuristic' flavour come about? Well, it all starts at the drawing board.

The process began with huge datasets of consumer preferences, regional tastes and ingredient combinations being analysed by AI algorithms.

This data-driven approach allowed Coca-Cola’s engineers to determine the most promising flavour profiles.

compressed-10.jpeg
Advancements in technology have allowed Coca-Cola to create a unique blend of flavours based on thousands of customer preference data. Credit: Shutterstock

The AI technology ran countless simulations and iterations to come up with the perfect concoction. Factors such as sweetness, fizziness and aftertaste were all considered when crafting this unique flavour.

Coca-Cola's representative said this was 'an experience designed to cater to the ever-evolving tastes of consumers'.

The new drink's packaging was also designed with help from artificial intelligence, featuring a pixelated logo and beautiful chrome colours of purple, blue and pink.

To top it all off, reviews of this new flavour have been quite mixed, with some calling it a mix between 'Coke Zero and a Fairy Floss Zooper Dooper', while others said it has a 'weird taste'.

According to Livia De Salvo, Coca-Cola Australia’s Marketing Manager, ’Coca-Cola Creations is all about creating unexpected and magical moments for our fans.

‘We wanted to create a refreshing, future-themed drink that blends Coca-Cola’s signature taste with the power of artificial intelligence.

‘It’s the Coca-Cola taste you love while bringing something new to your tastebuds. We can’t wait for people to try it.’

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 10.27.05 AM Medium.jpeg
The Y3000 Zero Sugar flavour has received mixed reviews from consumers since its release. Credit: Reddit

The Y3000 Zero Sugar is only available for purchase in convenience and grocery stores across the country and only for a limited time until the stocks run out.

So, if you're looking to try something exciting and different—then you know what to do!

Just remember to always enjoy Coca-Cola and all other soft drinks, and drinks in general, in moderation!

Key Takeaways
  • Coca-Cola has introduced a limited-edition Y3000 Zero Sugar flavour, developed using artificial intelligence (AI).
  • Artificial Intelligence analysed data sets of consumer preferences, regional tastes and ingredient combinations to develop a unique flavour profile.
  • The new soft drink’s packaging designed using AI features a pixelated logo and chrome colouring of purple, blue and pink.
  • Coca-Cola Y3000 Zero Sugar is the first limited-edition flavour created by the Coca-Cola Creations team available in Australia, with the drink available for purchase for a limited time.

Have you tried the new Coca-Cola Y3000 Zero Sugar drink? Does it quench your thirst, or has the flavour fallen flat? Let us know what you think in the comments section below.

Sponsored
Good woman and congratulations. I was a by-product of COVID, with nothing better to do. Along with a mate and our share girlfriend, we would devour up to a slab of full strength beer in a day EACH, EVERY DAY. And have a cask of cheap wine for reserves. This went on for over 12 months and I seriously paid the price.
All fixed up now. See what the power of assumption does.

Good woman and congratulations. I was a by-product of COVID, with nothing better to do. Along with a mate and our share girlfriend, we would devour up to a slab of full strength beer in a day EACH, EVERY DAY. And have a cask of cheap wine for reserves. This went on for over 12 months and I seriously paid the price.
That’s being pickled

If you're a fan of fizzy drinks, then you'll know that new flavours don't get released too often.

They tend to stick to the same tried and true options, which might be okay for some, but not that interesting if you're used to the same old flavours all the time.

That's why Coca-Cola's latest innovation is so exciting—it's like nothing you've tasted before!

Their cutting-edge artificial intelligence (AI) technology was used to craft their limited-edition Y3000 Zero Sugar flavour. And it looks and tastes like it's from the future.

View attachment 29791
Coca-Cola just released its latest AI-generated fizzy drink that’s taking the world by storm! Credit: Facebook

Coca-Cola, a global leader in the beverage industry, is renowned for its groundbreaking innovation.

Previous flavours such as Starlight and Pixel drinks predicted an exciting future for the soft drink industry. Now, the latest creation, the Y3000 Zero Sugar, is poised to deliver on that promise.

So just how did this 'futuristic' flavour come about? Well, it all starts at the drawing board.

The process began with huge datasets of consumer preferences, regional tastes and ingredient combinations being analysed by AI algorithms.

This data-driven approach allowed Coca-Cola’s engineers to determine the most promising flavour profiles.

View attachment 29792
Advancements in technology have allowed Coca-Cola to create a unique blend of flavours based on thousands of customer preference data. Credit: Shutterstock

The AI technology ran countless simulations and iterations to come up with the perfect concoction. Factors such as sweetness, fizziness and aftertaste were all considered when crafting this unique flavour.

Coca-Cola's representative said this was 'an experience designed to cater to the ever-evolving tastes of consumers'.

The new drink's packaging was also designed with help from artificial intelligence, featuring a pixelated logo and beautiful chrome colours of purple, blue and pink.

To top it all off, reviews of this new flavour have been quite mixed, with some calling it a mix between 'Coke Zero and a Fairy Floss Zooper Dooper', while others said it has a 'weird taste'.

According to Livia De Salvo, Coca-Cola Australia’s Marketing Manager, ’Coca-Cola Creations is all about creating unexpected and magical moments for our fans.

‘We wanted to create a refreshing, future-themed drink that blends Coca-Cola’s signature taste with the power of artificial intelligence.

‘It’s the Coca-Cola taste you love while bringing something new to your tastebuds. We can’t wait for people to try it.’

View attachment 29793
The Y3000 Zero Sugar flavour has received mixed reviews from consumers since its release. Credit: Reddit

The Y3000 Zero Sugar is only available for purchase in convenience and grocery stores across the country and only for a limited time until the stocks run out.

So, if you're looking to try something exciting and different—then you know what to do!

Just remember to always enjoy Coca-Cola and all other soft drinks, and drinks in general, in moderation!

Key Takeaways

• Coca-Cola has introduced a limited-edition Y3000 Zero Sugar flavour, developed using artificial intelligence (AI).
  • Artificial Intelligence analysed data sets of consumer preferences, regional tastes and ingredient combinations to develop a unique flavour profile.
  • The new soft drink’s packaging designed using AI features a pixelated logo and chrome colouring of purple, blue and pink.
  • Coca-Cola Y3000 Zero Sugar is the first limited-edition flavour created by the Coca-Cola Creations team available in Australia, with the drink available for purchase for a limited time.

Have you tried the new Coca-Cola Y3000 Zero Sugar drink? Does it quench your thirst, or has the flavour fallen flat? Let us know what you think in the comments section below.
Nope.

I. Do not like fizzy drinks at all and Coke is probably one of the worst . Never consume refined sugar , artificial colouring , flavours and anything which is not natural .
Many decades ago my husband used coke to undo rusty screws , so I will not consume any of that rubbish.

I. Do not like fizzy drinks at all and Coke is probably one of the worst . Never consume refined sugar , artificial colouring , flavours and anything which is not natural .
Many decades ago my husband used coke to undo rusty screws , so I will not consume any of that rubbish.
Good to clean drains also😁

Reactions: Leenie

View attachment 29791

View attachment 29792

View attachment 29793

Key Takeaways

I only drink Coca-Cola on long drives, when I need both the sugar and the caffeine. I won’t touch the sugar-free versions, as I believe artificial sweeteners are very unhealthy.

I only drink Coca-Cola on long drives, when I need both the sugar and the caffeine. I won’t touch the sugar-free versions, as I believe artificial sweeteners are very unhealthy.
Take a no doze🙀😁with water of course😁

Last edited:
Reactions: Leenie
Ahhh ... takes me back to the "good ol' days": I can remember taking my first taste of Coke with my mother and a Seppo friend of hers at an establishment (I guess you could call it a "speakeasy") named Childs Wine Saloon at Nudgee towards the end of the war. Tellyawhat, today's product has nothing on it for taste.

Ahhh ... takes me back to the "good ol' days": I can remember taking my first taste of Coke with my mother and a Seppo friend of hers at an establishment (I guess you could call it a "speakeasy") named Childs Wine Saloon at Nudgee towards the end of the war. Tellyawhat, today's product has nothing on it for taste.
Coke years ago was great taste has changed nothing like the original the colder you drank it the better it was ,now won’t touch the stuff.