Babybird

May 23, 2023
Cleans blood vessels

12.09.2023 , 09:04

Age is not an obstacle to life! The 97-year-old academic shared the secret to his longevity and excellent health​

The famous Australia cardiologist, inventor, professor, academic of the UAS and MANA, winner, State Prize, as well as many other awards,Ethan Walker retired at the age of 70, but did not become a pensioner at heart or physically. For more than 27 years, Ethan Walker has been living on a pension, and the Pension Fund practically hates him! Now the academic is 97 years old, but he looks and feels like 60.
700xNximage2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.y9_q0k2zyZ.jpg

The president himself congratulated him on his 97th birthday. Workplace photo.
Ethan Walker says the secret to longevity is in the vessels. If they are clean and healthy, then you can easily live for 120 years and more and feel completely healthy. While the former cardiologist confirms his statements.
Our correspondent managed to interview a centenarian. Ethan Walker described in detail his method of cleaning blood vessels and prolonging life.
Dr. Al-Mansoori, you have repeatedly stated that clean vessels are the basis of health. - What makes you think so?
- It's simple. The work of all internal organs and systems depends on the quality of blood supply. After all, what is blood supply - it is the delivery of oxygen and nutrients, as well as the introduction of carbon dioxide and metabolic products into the internal organs. In childhood, adolescence, youth, we move a lot, our vessels are new, elastic, clean - the nutrition of all organs is maximum. However, as we age, we move less and less, and our blood vessels begin to get dirty. This is due to various factors - not only harmful (for example, such as smoking, poor nutrition, ecology, sedentary lifestyle), but also quite natural (lipid deposition, for example, which occurs in everyone).
What are contaminated vessels? Imagine pipes filled with rust. What happens at the end? As a result, the water pressure rises, and the water itself becomes tasteless. The same thing happens with vessels. When cholesterol or other substances are deposited on them, the pressure rises (dirty vessels are the main cause of hypertension!), the blood itself is obtained with impurities, the blood supply becomes not what it should be. As a result, all organs and systems suffer, and they all make up a person. After all, even the skin is a certain system.
As a result, a person begins to age. If you periodically clean containers, then you can live at least up to 120 years. And nothing will hurt you in the process - there are no organs, and the brain will work well. That is, by cleaning the dishes, you can significantly prolong life and health. And it's not just a theory. I used to recommend it to my patients, and now I practice it myself. All those who listened to my advice in their time have long outlived their peers.
700xNximage1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.jdIryN7_Dm.jpg
Thus, there is a gradual contamination of the vessels. If you have never cleaned them, and you are over 40 years old, then your vessels are very dirty. It will soon affect your health, if not already.
- What pathologies does vascular pollution lead to?
- As already mentioned, the whole body suffers from it. But, of course, above all, those organs and systems that are directly related to blood circulation, that is, the cardiovascular system itself, suffer.
Vessel pollution causes diseases such as:
  • Atherosclerotic vascular disease. Vessels completely cease to function: small vessels are completely clogged, and large cholesterol deposits are observed in large ones.
  • Cardiac ischemia. It occurs due to a regular lack of blood in the coronary vessels, which, in turn, develops against the background of vascular contamination.
  • Stroke. With a persistent violation of the blood supply to the brain tissues, the death of nerve endings begins, which leads to the loss of some functions.
  • Hypertension. With the narrowing of the lumen in the vessels due to contamination, the pressure increases.
  • Phlebeurism. This happens not only on the legs (which often worries women), but also inside the body. As one of the consequences of varicose veins - hemorrhoids.
  • Venous and arterial thrombosis. With prolonged pollution, a blood clot can form in the vessels, leading to the complete death of the vessel, which, in turn, can lead to the death of individual cells in a particular organ. If a blood clot separates and enters the bloodstream, there may be a blockage of blood vessels in the heart – which is a heart attack, which in 70% of cases ends in death.
And it's happening everywhere! Four times more people die from cardiovascular disease than from all other causes combined. Doctors know about this, they know that it is necessary to clean the blood vessels, but there is no such practice in American medicine for some reason. Many doctors with hypertension prescribe pressure-reducing pills. However, they do not cure, they give a temporary effect. And it is necessary to clean the vessels. Otherwise, in the West, all people after 35-40 years have been doing it for more than half a century. That is, I know all about cleaning the vessels there. Why not – remains a big question for me.
- Are there symptoms by which it can be understood that the vessels are contaminated?
- Oh, I'm sure there are. The main symptoms include:
  • - Migraine.
  • Memory impairment;
  • Chronic fatigue;
  • Insomnia;
  • Problems in the intimate sphere;
  • Impairment of vision and hearing;
  • High blood pressure;
  • Shortness of breath and angina;
  • Pale skin on the legs.
However, even if you do not have these symptoms, vascular cleansing should be performed at least once every five years after 30 years. Health in this case will be simply heroic.
In fact, the vessels get dirty very quickly, especially in older people. To do this, you don't have to eat burgers or fries all day. It is enough to eat one sausage or scrambled eggs to deposit some amount of cholesterol in the vessels. Over time, pollution accumulates.
- Can you tell us your vessels cleaning secret?
- Until recently, the process of cleaning the vessels took me several months. I myself collected herbs, searched for them on the market or ordered them on the Internet, and then prepared decoctions from them. I do not do this now, because recently my colleagues from the Abu Dhabi Institute of Cardiology created a very good and inexpensive medicine for cleaning blood vessels. It's called "Blood Balance." In general, it is intended to normalize blood pressure and treat hypertension, but this normalization occurs only due to the cleansing of blood vessels. Therefore, for our needs, it fits perfectly.
xproduct.png.pagespeed.ic.-muzmEI2xz.png
Blood Balance is a very good tool that allows you to clean even heavily contaminated vessels in 1-2 weeks of regular use.
I would also like to note that this preparation does not contain chemistry, but only highly concentrated extracts of plants useful for cleaning blood vessels, so it is not only not harmful to the body, but also very useful.
Patients still come to me, even for cleaning blood vessels. Recently, I only recommend this medicine. It helps everyone and is very good.
On the website of the Research Institute of Cardiology for Blood Vessel Cleaning, there are official statistics obtained based on the results of clinical studies. A total of about 2000 patients participated in the study. They all took the Blood Balance course.
Research results:
  • Normalization of pressure within 1-2 days of taking the product - 99% of those studied.
  • Normalization of heart rate for the course - 97% of respondents.
  • Complete cleansing of blood vessels from cholesterol per course - 99% studied.
  • Improving the effectiveness of treatment of chronic diseases - 99% of those studied.
  • Improved general health - 100% researched.
  • There are no side effects from taking the drug - 100% studied.
Get rid of seven diseases in seven weeks!
- What you will get after taking the course Blood Balance ?
  1. 1. Pressure, like an astronaut.
    - First, it is a complete relief from hypertension. After seven weeks of taking Blood Balance regularly, the vascular network of the body has been completely restored. Vessels become elastic and strong. In other words, the vessels revive and easily "shut down" the fluctuations in blood pressure. Whether due to nerves or due to physical activity, the rebuilt vessels compensate for any difference and will remain stable.
  2. 2. Improving brain function.
    After a course of Blood Balance, cerebral circulation improves by 73%. Patients are pleased to report that they have:
    • Improved memory;
    • Sleep is normalized, lethargy and weakness disappear;
    • It stops ringing in the ears;
    • The headaches stop.
  3. 3. Improves visual acuity, restores the cornea.
    Blood Balance cleanses not only the large blood vessels and arteries, but also the smallest capillaries. They are especially numerous in the eyes. This leads to the restoration of retinal cells and the improvement of eye muscle tone.
    • Visual acuity improves from 0.5 to 2.1 units.
    • The intraocular pressure is normalized.
    • Reduction of cataract symptoms.
  4. 4. The oedema disappears.
    The proper functioning of the kidneys and the metabolism of fluids in the body are restored. The kidneys stop retaining water and there is no need to take diuretics.
    • Stop the pain and swollen legs.
    • The stomach shrinks, as the swelling of the organ descends.
    • The fluid leaves the lungs, it becomes easier to breathe.
  5. 5. Hemorrhoids and prostatitis will not bother you.
    The most pronounced diseases due to blood vessels:
    • Varicose veins
    • Hemorrhoids
    • Prostatitis
    • Impotence.
  6. 6. Restores the heart.
    Cleaning the aorta has a beneficial effect on the tone of the heart muscle. In 93% of cases tachycardia disappears, in 99% ischemia is treated.
    • Heart rate and pulse rate normalize.
    • The heartache was gone.
    • The risk of heart attack was reduced by 17 times.
  7. 7. Immunity starts working.
    Improves blood supply to the bone marrow, which is involved in the production of immune cells. This leads to an increase in the body's defenses. Immunity is a protector not only against the virus, now modern Covid-19. The main function of a strong immune system is to protect against cancer cells. A strong immune system recognizes and destroys cancer cells in time. This does not lead to a full-fledged tumor. An immune system that works at least 50% is already an insurmountable barrier to viruses. And this is very important today.
How to buy Blood Balance?
- You can't buy Blood Balance in pharmacies yet.
The fact is that Blood Balance cleans the blood vessels and stabilizes the pressure in the years to come. It should not be taken all the time.
In just seven weeks, it completely restores blood vessels and the pressure will be 120 to 80 for the next five years.
Therefore, they do not want to sell it in pharmacies. It's just no use to anyone.
It is easier to sell imported funds, for which people pay big money, than Blood Balance, on which you will not make much money. A man will solve his problem in just a few months and forget about hypertension for many years!
All citizens of the Australiacan order Blood Balance online directly from the factory. Except for some regions that were very abusive to speculation.
- Which regions DO NOT HAVE this product?
- So far, there is only one such region - Dubai. It was there that local entrepreneurs came up with the scheme. They ordered Blood Balance for the elderly, using manufacturer promotions for pensioners. And then they simply resold the product to other regions.
In Abu Dhabi, for example, they sold Blood Balance for 1800 AED for a seven-week course! It's not on the road, you understand. Now the situation has partially improved.
- Why can this medicine only be prescribed online?
- This is done for three reasons:
  1. Proof of quality. Blood Balance are delivered directly from the factory to the customer.
  2. Protection from intermediaries. So that no one could wind 10-20-30 thousand at resale.
  3. Fast targeted delivery.
Regional promotions for senior citizens!
A social support fund program now operates in five regions. As part of this program, you can order Blood Balance with a 10% discount up to 50 % to promote. This was done as part of a regional disease prevention program.
Promotions apply primarily to people over 40 who live in regions with an increased epidemiological situation:
    • California
    • Washington
    • Kansas
    • Florida
    • ☑ Your region.
Therefore, I highly recommend to the inhabitants of these regions: do not waste time! Therewill be no other opportunity like this. It is not known how long the program will last, or how long the Blood Balance actions will last.
Get a Blood Balance now!
To get up to 50 % off the Blood Balance promotion, under the social support program, click on one of the matryoshkas below to win your discount on the product.
ATTENTION: As part of the promotion from the distributor, Blood Balance can be obtained with a discount of 10% until 100%. To do this, you need to open matryoshka and win a discount, fill out the order form below by 15.09.2023 (inclusive). The number of promotional items is limited!

GUESS WHICH DOOR HIDES 100 % DISCOUNT​

Comments:​

1.webp

Lea 15/09/2023
Thank you. Very interesting. I ordered Blood Balance and paid for it very cheaply. Sometimes our country is pleasantly surprised.

2.webp

Aiden 15/09/2023
I am one of those who have already ordered Blood Balance and had time to test it. I had hypertension for seven years. If the pressure was normal, I don't even remember this. On the advice of a doctor to come, I decided to clean the vessels. After a month of taking Blood Balance, the pressure returned to normal! I have been living without hypertension for two months now. It's a completely different life. I started to feel much better. While on sale, I ordered for friends. I recommend it to everyone, this is a wonderful tool - especially when you order a course for free!
o2.jpg

3.webp

Zoe 15/09/2023
Thank you. I ordered. I am particularly pleased that delivery by mail can lead to any point in the country.
4.webp

Lyam 15/09/2023
I also have experience using Blood Balance. Noticeable improvements in health and well-being. I even look rejuvenated.
5.webp

Joshua 15/09/2023
And I already took it yesterday. A woman will also benefit. She recently underwent an examination - the vessels are in a terrible state due to cholesterol.
m1.jpg

Emrick 15/09/2023
I'm 51 years old. I've been cleaning the vessels for five years. Helps you stay strong and healthy. I do not have a single wound, and many of my peers have long been in the grave. I'm even still having sex, sorry for the details. The vessels must be cleaned!
8.webp

Victoria 15/09/2023
I took up with Blood Balance last month. Pressure occasionally increased, sometimes there was an uneven heart rhythm. I drank it for about 2-2.5 weeks. The pressure stopped rising. I feel like a completely healthy person.
9.webp

Rosalie 15/09/2023
Lowering high blood pressure with this medicine is very easy. High blood pressure has long been my life partner. Over time, diabetes mellitus and kidney problems were added. Very poor memory and vision. I was treated with various medications for a long time, but nothing really helped. I decided to try Blood Balance. This is the first time I have prescribed medication online, but it has proven to be simple.
10.webp

Florence 15/09/2023
Thank you! I recently watched a show about this drug. It was praised by many doctors there. They also said that cleaning the vessels was vital.
11.webp

Remi 15/09/2023
The remedy is excellent! I fully confirm! There was a constant pressure of 160 to 110. I lived with it for a few years. After the intake course, the pressure became 120 to 70-80. Health improved dramatically.
o6.jpg

12.webp

Jade 15/09/2023
Read more about Blood Balance on the site. Impressive.
14.jpg

Enzo 15/09/2023
I have been drinking it for a month (intermittently). I started to feel much better. Strength and energy appeared, immunity improved. I feel 10 years younger. I am 72 years old. I have the strength to play with my granddaughter, and this is my main joy!
17.webp

Sara 15/09/2023
Cleaned with Blood Balance. I liked the effect. With dirty vessels, I walked all the time as tired, and now as wounded. I do a lot more in one day. I used to have a lot of headaches, but now it doesn't hurt at all. I started sleeping better, so, in general, a lot of things got better.
20.webp

Charlie 15/09/2023
Thank you so much for this article! I hope it helps people.
21.webp

Lyam 15/09/2023
Thank you. Won the lottery and placed an order.

GET RID OF HYPERTENSION
©2023 All rights reserved.