Cinamon raisin bread pudding mouth-watering

6 cups cubed cinnamon raisin bread (about 8-10 slices)
4 large eggs
2 cups milk
1 cup heavy cream
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup raisins

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with butter or cooking spray.

Place the cubed cinnamon raisin bread in the prepared baking dish, distributing it evenly.

3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, heavy cream, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon until well combined.

4. Pour the egg mixture over the bread cubes, making sure all the bread is coated. Sprinkle the raisins evenly over the top.

5. Let the bread pudding sit for about 10 minutes to allow the bread to absorb the liquid.

6. Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the bread pudding is set and the top is golden brown.

7. Let the bread pudding cool for a few minutes before serving. You can serve it warm with a drizzle of maple syrup or a dollop of whipped cream / ice cream, if desired. Enjoy!

mouthwatering dessert that we all loved. It was a lesson in resourcefulness and sustainability that has stayed with me to this day. I believe that this recipe is worth saving and making, not only because it's delicious, but because it's a reminder of the importance of making the most of the ingredients we have.

ea6f599547391fdad3f8ad9128e2893c.jpg
Image Source: Sweet Touth

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
4 large eggs
2 cups milk
1 cup heavy cream
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup raisins

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with butter or cooking spray.

Place the cubed cinnamon raisin bread in the prepared baking dish, distributing it evenly.

3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, heavy cream, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon until well combined.

4. Pour the egg mixture over the bread cubes, making sure all the bread is coated. Sprinkle the raisins evenly over the top.

5. Let the bread pudding sit for about 10 minutes to allow the bread to absorb the liquid.

6. Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the bread pudding is set and the top is golden brown.

7. Let the bread pudding cool for a few minutes before serving. You can serve it warm with a drizzle of maple syrup or a dollop of whipped cream / ice cream, if desired. Enjoy!

mouthwatering dessert that we all loved. It was a lesson in resourcefulness and sustainability that has stayed with me to this day. I believe that this recipe is worth saving and making, not only because it's delicious, but because it's a reminder of the importance of making the most of the ingredients we have.
View attachment 33050
Yummy😋😋that’s my kind of pudding.

Who doesn't love a bread pudding? This is a good take and the more basic bread and butter pudding...yum. If you don't have raisin bread you could just use white bread and toss in sultanas ...would be much the same and add a sprinkle of cinnamon in the mix. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Littleboy8
Who doesn't love a bread pudding? This is a good take and the more basic bread and butter pudding...yum. If you don't have raisin bread you could just use white bread and toss in sultanas ...would be much the same and add a sprinkle of cinnamon in the mix. Thanks for sharing.
Yep I’m going to use grain bread I hate white and I’ve just bought sultanas so I’m on it tonight cos I’m bored.😋😋

• Haha
Reactions: Knell and Babybird
4 large eggs
2 cups milk
1 cup heavy cream
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup raisins

Instructions:

Thumbs up b.bird it’s just come out of the oven and it’s absolutely divine. Grain breads fine couldn’t get fruit loaf tastes the same I didn’t add cinnamon cos I don’t like that either. And I used mixed fruit cos my sister stuffed up my order I wanted sultanas.im stoked it’s delicious I’m having it for brekky.👍😍

Last edited:
Reactions: Babybird
Thumbs up b.bird it’s just come out of the oven and it’s absolutely divine. Grain breads fine tastes the same as white I didn’t add cinnamon cos I don’t like that either. And I used mixed fruit cos my sister stuffed up my order I wanted sultanas.im stoked it’s delicious I’m having it for brekky.👍😍
It actually tastes like a puffed up sweet Christmas pudding. I think sultanas would be better. 😋😋 I think I’ll portion it up and freeze it tomorrow. Nite.😋

Reactions: Babybird
Not same