Hi Maddie, great idea for Xmas give away. Wife and I are hosting grandkids this Xmas so if we win would be a fantastic help.
Also we wish everyone a very merry Xmas and and a fantastic time.

Reactions: Rusty1
The screen on my Mobile Phone doesn't look like your screen shot, so I am expecting that your screenshot was from a computer or laptop or an apple something

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-28-11-03-23-62_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-28-11-03-23-62_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi Maggie I do so enjoy my daily reads here, always topical and interesting thank you so much

Christmas Giveaway
Hello members!

If you’re reading this, then you must want to know how you can go in the running to win one of our five $100 Mastercard or VISA vouchers! The good news is, you’ve come to the right place!

All you have to do to go into the running is make sure you have a profile on our forum! If you’re reading this thinking, I don’t know if I have a profile, then let me explain how to check!

In the top right-hand corner of our website, you should see four things. From left to right, you should see a search bar, a profile that says your username (For example, mine says ‘Maddie’), a letter icon and a bell icon. If you can see your username in the same place the below screenshot shows my name, then you’re already in the running!

4U3vVavm7sXghQ0jAquDjA7szCuAOJeoptFHUpsbdR_UJspwPnJfoszpWmYL1iNXw-LiHiRT04iwLBC5GPWgSmdH_EKdBbQBwj3d5IILb0L1m3p6yjDbqaWw5KS0H8UBXZ0QXtqb8Lho8Fu_6TM941lp65XiQgBZVgeEO5jsXNtenPH8zjYxM2yOOVXR9g

If you CAN’T see your username in the place where the above screenshot shows mine, then two things could be wrong here, either:
  1. You have accidentally logged out.
  2. You haven’t made an account on our forum.

If you need to register for an account, please scroll further down in this article!

If you have accidentally logged out, here’s how you can log back in:

In the top right-hand corner of our website, you should see three things. From left to right, you should see the search bar, the ‘Log In’ button and the ‘Register’ button. Seeing you already have an account, click the ‘Log In’ button. If you’re unsure which button to click, I have circled the ‘Log In’ button in pink in the screenshot below.

ybTmZ0C3s4vNPAjTj2XVI3FkcdaI-bnfpQqSnozWAL46LUEtZL0GCH9n8hkDw8UtXvRJMwL1KETBSWsWwG0ZuKT5wI6T4BHxP7xODKFrnRpUAcSjU9HePnY_U0FzCULUmLCq2_ebBXanF5m-sYRbQcn2mSv1JCu9Sk5lSdWWwOkethLpIsRsQRu0PgBmEA

Once you click this ‘Log In’ button, you should see a small form pop-up. It looks exactly like the form circled in pink in the screenshot below. Simply type in your name or email address and your password. If you can’t remember your password, click the ‘Forgot your password?’ link directly below the Password entry space.

ypCSBC3ksXjhcJoSM9vn9ItDN4fgRcRIiWw6JAQNo1JT4M8ouFN4b7l09WafoZghv-AvKadHhbmdQB1JcVS-ude7qTi3ApLIxy19U8vpbm1IzQ9Ufdx1neN8enkh61oKuB7ItIuPJ5sZeKFOyW-I32-m-exkVBo8o1FV1jm7mY4BdF4ijBTz1h6BJfAaVA

If you click the ‘Forgot your password?’ link, the form in the screenshot below should pop up. Simply type in your email address, click the ‘I’m not a robot’ checkbox and then click the ‘Reset’ button. You will then need to check your email inbox for an email from us. This email will help you reset your forum password so you can access your profile on our forum. If you have any issues just email us directly at [email protected].

7RSNHcW-HLrVH51UHtPEjRzCsQ8SajOif9QyblVAtiY6nxkC9J2RiFB2WiQ6uHWjVf-jYo1dibPzWcEBkU6CZRxLJESxz7Tr-va4dFMxaxsHPIXO8x9TxQ_At_-uGguqh_H1CKolQXsDp5JiKKvt_G_9bRWTwIOQKiJQyxjypHVx_sJJyBmecA2CRJSdiw

How to register for an account:

In the top right-hand corner of our website, you should see three things. From left to right, you should see the search bar, the ‘Register’ button and the ‘Register’ button. Seeing you need to make an account, click the ‘Register’ button. If you’re unsure which button to click, I have circled the ‘Register’ button in pink in the screenshot below.

EMS8Pbd3lq2ahGlqHBLgGwyRmpeEf9utks2hwSlZ0xdGupDs3GaFk8TR4bEPxYz5NEndAAu2FdbyRSUs_-Q777pgo5DD9i0n24TtjpO6LZaW83foaGEa00mnAwOCf5vwqeBfYhlbW-y3oJiU8a8hh3qUpIrx0IK_LKgJoRgsbNvJ3izexJaC1Zc8-QP7aw

Once you click the ‘Register’ button, you will be taken to a new website page that looks exactly like the page in the screenshot below. Please Note: We do provide the option of registering with Facebook or Google. This just means we will use your Facebook or Google information to sign you up to our forum. If this information is NOT up to date, then it’s best you fill out our registration form yourself by following the below steps:

PQFlhsX4U8V23uXYZF6oecEjP9EshlEgtjKCk6I4p2LdSWaQLbHfbRsPjp4iy5Oo_BrK_bETQkQAtAhZqgObOZ9ucL59pe5G-GBK7A4ZLxzM_sTymrsAgVv2HW3PpZHZI1fXGUsYO4GPyWV7eTfbLOCnHbcViVdVYlk3sOt4K2dABkJK3iERSadSdZ5zsA

1. Come up with a username, this could be your email, name, nickname, or anything you’d like. Please just know this is the name that will appear whenever you comment or interact with all posts on our forum. Type this username into the ‘username’ box.
  2. Type your full name into the ‘Full Name’ box. If you’re not comfortable with writing your full name do not worry. A first name or a nickname is absolutely fine too.
  3. Type your postcode into the ‘Postcode’ box. We use your postcode to provide you with the daily weather report in your area and the cheapest petrol available in your area. These two widgets are very useful, particularly the petrol one if you’re looking to save money!
  4. Type your email into the ‘Email’ box. Double-check this to make sure it is the correct email.
  5. Type your password into the ‘Password’ box. It is best if you write this password down on a piece of paper and keep it in a safe space, but if you do ever forget your password you can reset it or email us at [email protected].
  6. Tick the ‘I’m not a robot’ box.
  7. Tick the ‘I agree to the terms and privacy policy’ box. If you do want to read our terms and privacy policy you can read our terms here and our privacy policy here.
  8. Click the ‘Register’ button.
  9. And voila! You’re done. You officially have an account with us and are now in the running to win one of five of our Christmas Giveaway vouchers! Good luck!
How thoughtful!
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas! getting in early LOL.

Reactions: Rusty1
Oooh!! fingers crossed!! thanks for running the comp - we can all do with a little excitement I think - it's been a tough year all round :)

Christmas Giveaway
Hello members!

If you’re reading this, then you must want to know how you can go in the running to win one of our five $100 Mastercard or VISA vouchers! The good news is, you’ve come to the right place!

All you have to do to go into the running is make sure you have a profile on our forum! If you’re reading this thinking, I don’t know if I have a profile, then let me explain how to check!

In the top right-hand corner of our website, you should see four things. From left to right, you should see a search bar, a profile that says your username (For example, mine says ‘Maddie’), a letter icon and a bell icon. If you can see your username in the same place the below screenshot shows my name, then you’re already in the running!

4U3vVavm7sXghQ0jAquDjA7szCuAOJeoptFHUpsbdR_UJspwPnJfoszpWmYL1iNXw-LiHiRT04iwLBC5GPWgSmdH_EKdBbQBwj3d5IILb0L1m3p6yjDbqaWw5KS0H8UBXZ0QXtqb8Lho8Fu_6TM941lp65XiQgBZVgeEO5jsXNtenPH8zjYxM2yOOVXR9g

If you CAN’T see your username in the place where the above screenshot shows mine, then two things could be wrong here, either:
  1. You have accidentally logged out.
  2. You haven’t made an account on our forum.

If you need to register for an account, please scroll further down in this article!

If you have accidentally logged out, here’s how you can log back in:

In the top right-hand corner of our website, you should see three things. From left to right, you should see the search bar, the ‘Log In’ button and the ‘Register’ button. Seeing you already have an account, click the ‘Log In’ button. If you’re unsure which button to click, I have circled the ‘Log In’ button in pink in the screenshot below.

ybTmZ0C3s4vNPAjTj2XVI3FkcdaI-bnfpQqSnozWAL46LUEtZL0GCH9n8hkDw8UtXvRJMwL1KETBSWsWwG0ZuKT5wI6T4BHxP7xODKFrnRpUAcSjU9HePnY_U0FzCULUmLCq2_ebBXanF5m-sYRbQcn2mSv1JCu9Sk5lSdWWwOkethLpIsRsQRu0PgBmEA

Once you click this ‘Log In’ button, you should see a small form pop-up. It looks exactly like the form circled in pink in the screenshot below. Simply type in your name or email address and your password. If you can’t remember your password, click the ‘Forgot your password?’ link directly below the Password entry space.

ypCSBC3ksXjhcJoSM9vn9ItDN4fgRcRIiWw6JAQNo1JT4M8ouFN4b7l09WafoZghv-AvKadHhbmdQB1JcVS-ude7qTi3ApLIxy19U8vpbm1IzQ9Ufdx1neN8enkh61oKuB7ItIuPJ5sZeKFOyW-I32-m-exkVBo8o1FV1jm7mY4BdF4ijBTz1h6BJfAaVA

If you click the ‘Forgot your password?’ link, the form in the screenshot below should pop up. Simply type in your email address, click the ‘I’m not a robot’ checkbox and then click the ‘Reset’ button. You will then need to check your email inbox for an email from us. This email will help you reset your forum password so you can access your profile on our forum. If you have any issues just email us directly at [email protected].

7RSNHcW-HLrVH51UHtPEjRzCsQ8SajOif9QyblVAtiY6nxkC9J2RiFB2WiQ6uHWjVf-jYo1dibPzWcEBkU6CZRxLJESxz7Tr-va4dFMxaxsHPIXO8x9TxQ_At_-uGguqh_H1CKolQXsDp5JiKKvt_G_9bRWTwIOQKiJQyxjypHVx_sJJyBmecA2CRJSdiw

How to register for an account:

In the top right-hand corner of our website, you should see three things. From left to right, you should see the search bar, the ‘Register’ button and the ‘Register’ button. Seeing you need to make an account, click the ‘Register’ button. If you’re unsure which button to click, I have circled the ‘Register’ button in pink in the screenshot below.

EMS8Pbd3lq2ahGlqHBLgGwyRmpeEf9utks2hwSlZ0xdGupDs3GaFk8TR4bEPxYz5NEndAAu2FdbyRSUs_-Q777pgo5DD9i0n24TtjpO6LZaW83foaGEa00mnAwOCf5vwqeBfYhlbW-y3oJiU8a8hh3qUpIrx0IK_LKgJoRgsbNvJ3izexJaC1Zc8-QP7aw

Once you click the ‘Register’ button, you will be taken to a new website page that looks exactly like the page in the screenshot below. Please Note: We do provide the option of registering with Facebook or Google. This just means we will use your Facebook or Google information to sign you up to our forum. If this information is NOT up to date, then it’s best you fill out our registration form yourself by following the below steps:

PQFlhsX4U8V23uXYZF6oecEjP9EshlEgtjKCk6I4p2LdSWaQLbHfbRsPjp4iy5Oo_BrK_bETQkQAtAhZqgObOZ9ucL59pe5G-GBK7A4ZLxzM_sTymrsAgVv2HW3PpZHZI1fXGUsYO4GPyWV7eTfbLOCnHbcViVdVYlk3sOt4K2dABkJK3iERSadSdZ5zsA

1. Come up with a username, this could be your email, name, nickname, or anything you’d like. Please just know this is the name that will appear whenever you comment or interact with all posts on our forum. Type this username into the ‘username’ box.
  2. Type your full name into the ‘Full Name’ box. If you’re not comfortable with writing your full name do not worry. A first name or a nickname is absolutely fine too.
  3. Type your postcode into the ‘Postcode’ box. We use your postcode to provide you with the daily weather report in your area and the cheapest petrol available in your area. These two widgets are very useful, particularly the petrol one if you’re looking to save money!
  4. Type your email into the ‘Email’ box. Double-check this to make sure it is the correct email.
  5. Type your password into the ‘Password’ box. It is best if you write this password down on a piece of paper and keep it in a safe space, but if you do ever forget your password you can reset it or email us at [email protected].
  6. Tick the ‘I’m not a robot’ box.
  7. Tick the ‘I agree to the terms and privacy policy’ box. If you do want to read our terms and privacy policy you can read our terms here and our privacy policy here.
  8. Click the ‘Register’ button.
  9. And voila! You’re done. You officially have an account with us and are now in the running to win one of five of our Christmas Giveaway vouchers! Good luck!
Good luck everyone.