Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
Chinese Cooking Class book

compressed-Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 9.22.32 PM.jpeg
Image Source: Vicki Murray/Facebook

Who remembers this classic cooking book? The vibrant pictures, the detailed recipes, and the mouth-watering anticipation of creating authentic Chinese dishes at home. Do you have a favourite recipe from this book? Tell us here!

Yes I used it a lot when it came out with a good old wok on hand. Its still kicking around the place somewhere. Had a selection of recipes we loved but particularly the black bean sauce ones.

Reactions: Littleboy8
I still have mine, spring rolls, sweet and sour beef and black bean. Been using this for close to 40 years, great book easy to follow.

I still have this book - brings back memories - every Saturday my girls (2 - aged 8n 10) would choose a different recipe to try - loved sweet and sour chicken n adjusted a couple adding nuts etc

Still have mine - open it occasionally and look at the fabulous photos - before I know it, it is too late to get started!!! Love looking though...