How many onions, how much chicken and where’s the picture🤔
I've cooked this dish before but had added 150g sliced mushrooms, 2 garlic cloves minced ,1 teaspoon dijon mustard

1 large onion chopped and

either 2 large breast fillets or 4 thigh fillets

Cook the chicken fillets how you normally would.
Add season to the fillet before cooking

This recipe is also good to use up left over chicken

Last edited:
Seriously! I would expect a 12 y/o to be able to interpret this simple recipe. If you can't figure out how many chicken pieces you want or whether you like a bit of onion or a lot - you probably should not be in the kitchen without a helper!
A good, quick and easy recipe for someone wanting a budget friendly quick dinner.
Thanks Rita, I will pass this recipe on to my son for when it is his cooking night and I will be happy to eat it - sounds good!

Seriously! I would expect a 12 y/o to be able to interpret this simple recipe. If you can't figure out how many chicken pieces you want or whether you like a bit of onion or a lot - you probably should not be in the kitchen without a helper!
A good, quick and easy recipe for someone wanting a budget friendly quick dinner.
Thanks Rita, I will pass this recipe on to my son for when it is his cooking night and I will be happy to eat it - sounds good!
Don’t be rude not everyone can knell.🙀

You would be surprised at how many people wouldn't know how much to use , that is why there is step by step recipes.

I'm sure there are recipes you wouldn't know how much to add to it .
If you don't get it right then flavours will be too overpowering or too plain or too watery .

Even I at times follow a recipe 😋

If you are referring to me Moron oh sorry Knell, why don't you just keep your opinion to yourself no one wants to hear negativity. It must be so very boring to be so smart, would really hate to be you truly.