• Makes 12
cheesy-pumpkin-puffs-142013-2.jpg
Recipe by taste

Ingredients​

• 520g (2 cups) mashed cooked pumpkin
  • 80g (1 cup) grated cheddar
  • 2 eggs, lightly whisked
  • 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives, plus extra, to serve (optional)

Method​

• Step 1
    Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Lightly grease twelve 80ml (1/3 cup) muffin pans.
  • Step 2
    Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and season. Use a spatula to fold the ingredients together until well combined. Divide mixture among the prepared muffin pans.
  • Step 3
    Bake for 25 minutes or until puffed and golden (they will sink slightly on cooling). Set aside in the pans for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Use a flat-bladed knife to gently remove the muffins from the pans. Serve warm or at room temperature, sprinkled with extra chopped chives, if you like.

Sponsored
Update

Baby boy is still in his mummy's tummy.

My daughter is having another ultrasound on Wednesday to see how much amniotic fluid is left.

I found out something yesterday that I didn't know. The amniotic fluid can remake itself by the mother resting and drinking alot of if fluids . Apparently the baby then Wee's alot and that can increase the water. My daughter is on bed rest and us drinking alot of fluid but we think she lost too much water to make up enough.

My daughter was told she is 4 days further along than she thought. It's only 4 days but is alot when babies premature.

I spent all day yesterday at canterbury hospital and today at RPA with my other daughter who is 8 weeks pregnant and bleeding . It was a relief to be told the baby is measuring 8 weeks and heart beat is normal. She has been spotting for 2 weeks today and with a heavy bleed yesterday.
Her fibroid is growing rapidly but was told it wasn't that.

The doctors couldn't find anything wrong . I will be relieved when she reaches the 14 week mark.

Omg what a week . No one told me there would be days like this. The worry really doesn't stop when your kids are adults

Update

Baby boy is still in his mummy's tummy.

My daughter is having another ultrasound on Wednesday to see how much amniotic fluid is left.

I found out something yesterday that I didn't know. The amniotic fluid can remake itself by the mother resting and drinking alot of if fluids . Apparently the baby then Wee's alot and that can increase the water. My daughter is on bed rest and us drinking alot of fluid but we think she lost too much water to make up enough.

My daughter was told she is 4 days further along than she thought. It's only 4 days but is alot when babies premature.

I spent all day yesterday at canterbury hospital and today at RPA with my other daughter who is 8 weeks pregnant and bleeding . It was a relief to be told the baby is measuring 8 weeks and heart beat is normal. She has been spotting for 2 weeks today and with a heavy bleed yesterday.
Her fibroid is growing rapidly but was told it wasn't that.

The doctors couldn't find anything wrong . I will be relieved when she reaches the 14 week mark.

Omg what a week . No one told me there would be days like this. The worry really doesn't stop when your kids are adults
Thanks for letting us know. But looks like we'll have to pray and think about 2 daughters and 2 grandchildren. You take care and get some rest. You need it so you can keep in touch with all 4 of them♥️🥰