Celebrity stylist reveals AFFORDABLE “MIRACLE SWIMSUIT” that flatters everyone

Our summer might be a bit wetter than usual this year, but that doesn't mean it'll stop us from donning ourselves in our swimmers, cossies, togs (whatever you call them).

If you're on the hunt for new cossies to get you through the summer season, then celebrity stylist Donny Galella has got you covered!

The Sydney fashion expert has revealed his picks for budget-friendly swimwear that can 'flatter' everyone.

Donny said that whilst designer bikinis can cost $300 or more, budget-conscious fashionistas can snag affordable yet stylish pieces from Kmart.

Credit: TikTok/@donnygalella

Sharing to TikTok, the celebrity stylist said that the retailer's “White Palm Panel V-Wire” top and matching bottoms, which retail at just $24, is perfect for anyone who prefers to cover their tummy as the bottoms are high-waisted, while the top has thick straps that offer support.

For those who prefer one-piece swimsuits, Donny said that Kmart also sells a tropical print one-piece cossie which features built-in bust support for only $22.

_hzefMhBt9o3mJVc4weN_j1p3N3k5sxYfwOsh4m2h4QQ6Jw3F8AVQPUMjnKv-477Fa8naci0l0C0QzDa0q6sIpCb0DukPlIyMh1ZNVCcfDGqjS8H0xHfYaQOLQJ64Wmee_cguC0

This $24 two-piece bikini can “flatter” everyone. Credit: TikTok/@donnygalella.

Another one of the celebrity stylist's recommendations is Big W's $39 "Acapulco One Piece Swimsuit" which features a "hidden tummy panel".

The celebrity stylist dubbed the piece as a “miracle swimsuit” as its tummy panel can “help minimise any visible tummy curves”.

Credit: TikTok/@donnygalella

Donny said: “It’s made by Body by Nancy Ganz which is known for its shapewear – but this is their swimsuit that shapes and supports you."

“It makes you feel fabulous when you wear it and in classic black, you can’t go wrong.”

cE-RWUHdNtVnC0_bffTa-ESe1AulBXoSN2GXGcY6LmQ5S_iqcksBTDAIYZZM64b3H2mYo0SvHp9O3T64lZuX3pGbVgd715ioAcj9Y9BDr0TzQ-DLLpf6IaoZ6kxOcC5JkDb-JQs

The celebrity stylist dubbed this swimsuit as a “miracle swimsuit”. Credit: TikTok/@donnygalella.

If you’re still on the lookout for Christmas gifts for your loved ones or even for yourself then these swimsuits could work as great gifts!

Sponsored
Gorgeous! I would prefer them to be slightly less low cut but still a really good deal

Reactions: Ricci
Very nice cossies & yes, it's always worth checking Kmart, Big W & Target for swimwear! As soon as the summer stock hits the stores (yes, in the middle of winter, LOL) I do! To help witb an old knee injury, i get into deep water several days a week all year round so need a few cossies! However, for quality, style and durability, I recommend and rely on
Capriosca - which are a little more expensive but which really last! I'm still regularly wearing one of theirs which I bought in 2014.

Reactions: Linde and Ricci
Very nice cossies & yes, it's always worth checking Kmart, Big W & Target for swimwear! As soon as the summer stock hits the stores (yes, in the middle of winter, LOL) I do! To help witb an old knee injury, i get into deep water several days a week all year round so need a few cossies! However, for quality, style and durability, I recommend and rely on
Capriosca - which are a little more expensive but which really last! I'm still regularly wearing one of theirs which I bought in 2014.
Thanks for the tip, I will give them a try.

Reactions: Linde
I looked all over the place to get one for myself and ended up with this one . Got it home and was unsure how hubby would react and he said it was fine. I can assure you he is would definitely say if it looked not OK. The front panel hides the little pot belly lol. Was $49 at Target.
A1712924.jpg