Celebrate every day like it’s your birthday with Cadbury's new flavour!

Who loves birthday cake-flavoured food?

That's right… everyone!

That is why Cadbury has re-released an Aussie favourite that somehow mysteriously disappeared from supermarket shelves…

Cadbury's Marvellous Celebrations Birthday Cake Blocks!

Even if it isn't your birthday, you have every reason to celebrate any day with this chocolate bar; it is stuffed to the brim with marshmallows, 100s & 1000s, and pieces of biscuits.

And of course, the chocolate block is also made with the traditional Cadbury Dairy Milk base that we all know and love!

Cadbury's decadent new birthday cake chocolate block is available in-stores and online at Woolworths for $5.

CPTFr4Boq0H6NKL787tSLZSQqaHV60TuMvAbvNkXsfpfwATuOfJKpq-eAQgjfjjvM6oc-aK_obUeJIG2ojy5C5djIZOAKDg5uAW80-EkMNCLFTluxIp0juHRskCgN78zOpVXPcdOf17lk8Gy0nN1uu0

The $5 Marvellous Celebrations Birthday Cake Block from Cadbury is back on sale at Woolworths. Credit: Instagram/Thegrocerygeekau.

In a post on social media about the news, hundreds of foodies expressed their excitement for the flavour, and many said they would buy the chocolate as soon as it hit the shelves.

One obviously excited man wrote in the comments, 'This is perfect… it's right in time for my birthday!' while another added: 'Looks delicious; this is absolutely the wrong time to go on a diet.'

A foodie has also made a blog post describing the flavour of the chocolate block. 'I really liked this chocolate; it is creamy Dairy Milk with loads of texture thrown in,' they said.

'There are crunchy bits from the biscuit and 100s & 1000s, and there are squishy bits from the marshmallow. It was undeniably fun to eat, and it made me smile.'

However, they also pointed out why the flavour is called Birthday Cake. 'I didn't get it. Where was the rich vanilla cake batter flavour? Where are the bits of sponge? There wasn't even any frosting.'

'So yes, the bar is good even though it doesn't quite bring back the flavours it promises,' they went on to say.

ikJ_AZDsFf_udqvG2Wr7vh48r7pqz-ujHaLFd-D-EWQCSE2SuVa7BbTYW2NYKrLDPFXBEYtWhQgywa3VimOnpLv4tU8E2g-AqJsoUT6dlRLM2Igmy9Md0jFlxFNieGXJkHyAuYRCbDuXKNGIMsB2cAo

People usually think of Cadbury when they want to treat themselves. Credit: iStock.

Cadbury is the brand that most people think of when they think of treating themselves.

Caramilk, Neapolitan, Caramello, Fruit and Nut, Marvellous Creations, Dream, and Old Gold are among the many old and new favourites.

In fact, according to Canstar Blue's yearly review, Cadbury chocolate blocks continue to be the top choice for Australian chocolate lovers.

Cadbury chocolate was rated the best in five out of six categories, including taste, texture and consistency, variety, packaging appeal, and overall satisfaction.

And yes... we know. Chocolate is still chocolate. They are not and never will be considered a 'healthy' eating option.

But we also think food is more than simply sustenance; it's what bonds us together, makes us happy, and nourishes our spirits.

So, if chocolate is one of your favourite foods, we don't see any reason why you shouldn't eat it. (Of course, you should also take your doctor's advice into account!)

So, members, do you have a favourite block of chocolate? Something you always make sure to have on hand to sneak a bite of when no one's looking? Tell us in the comments—we promise we won't tell anyone! But we think you should snack proudly; after all, you deserve a treat.

Sponsored
When I eat chocolate, I only eat Cadbury.
I guess my rare childhood treats linger longer.
I love the flavour and consistency of the fruit creams.
There is currently a block of Cadbury 🍍 Tropical Pineapple available.
I was given some for my latest birthday.
Yummy +++, aroma +++.
✔️✔️✔️

Last edited:

That's right… everyone!

That is why Cadbury has re-released an Aussie favourite that somehow mysteriously disappeared from supermarket shelves…

Even if it isn't your birthday, you have every reason to celebrate any day with this chocolate bar; it is stuffed to the brim with marshmallows, 100s & 1000s, and pieces of biscuits.

And of course, the chocolate block is also made with the traditional Cadbury Dairy Milk base that we all know and love!

Cadbury's decadent new birthday cake chocolate block is available in-stores and online at Woolworths for $5.

CPTFr4Boq0H6NKL787tSLZSQqaHV60TuMvAbvNkXsfpfwATuOfJKpq-eAQgjfjjvM6oc-aK_obUeJIG2ojy5C5djIZOAKDg5uAW80-EkMNCLFTluxIp0juHRskCgN78zOpVXPcdOf17lk8Gy0nN1uu0

The $5 Marvellous Celebrations Birthday Cake Block from Cadbury is back on sale at Woolworths. Credit: Instagram/Thegrocerygeekau.

In a post on social media about the news, hundreds of foodies expressed their excitement for the flavour, and many said they would buy the chocolate as soon as it hit the shelves.

One obviously excited man wrote in the comments, 'This is perfect… it's right in time for my birthday!' while another added: 'Looks delicious; this is absolutely the wrong time to go on a diet.'

A foodie has also made a blog post describing the flavour of the chocolate block. 'I really liked this chocolate; it is creamy Dairy Milk with loads of texture thrown in,' they said.

'There are crunchy bits from the biscuit and 100s & 1000s, and there are squishy bits from the marshmallow. It was undeniably fun to eat, and it made me smile.'

However, they also pointed out why the flavour is called Birthday Cake. 'I didn't get it. Where was the rich vanilla cake batter flavour? Where are the bits of sponge? There wasn't even any frosting.'

'So yes, the bar is good even though it doesn't quite bring back the flavours it promises,' they went on to say.

ikJ_AZDsFf_udqvG2Wr7vh48r7pqz-ujHaLFd-D-EWQCSE2SuVa7BbTYW2NYKrLDPFXBEYtWhQgywa3VimOnpLv4tU8E2g-AqJsoUT6dlRLM2Igmy9Md0jFlxFNieGXJkHyAuYRCbDuXKNGIMsB2cAo

People usually think of Cadbury when they want to treat themselves. Credit: iStock.

Cadbury is the brand that most people think of when they think of treating themselves.

Caramilk, Neapolitan, Caramello, Fruit and Nut, Marvellous Creations, Dream, and Old Gold are among the many old and new favourites.

In fact, according to Canstar Blue's yearly review, Cadbury chocolate blocks continue to be the top choice for Australian chocolate lovers.

Cadbury chocolate was rated the best in five out of six categories, including taste, texture and consistency, variety, packaging appeal, and overall satisfaction.

And yes... we know. Chocolate is still chocolate. They are not and never will be considered a 'healthy' eating option.

But we also think food is more than simply sustenance; it's what bonds us together, makes us happy, and nourishes our spirits.

So, if chocolate is one of your favourite foods, we don't see any reason why you shouldn't eat it. (Of course, you should also take your doctor's advice into account!)

So, members, do you have a favourite block of chocolate? Something you always make sure to have on hand to sneak a bite of when no one's looking? Tell us in the comments—we promise we won't tell anyone! But we think you should snack proudly; after all, you deserve a treat.
Ewww…not a chance!!

When I eat chocolate, I only eat Cadbury.
I guess my rare childhood treats linger longer.
I love the flavour and consistency of the creams.
There is currently a block of 🍍 Tropical Pineapple available. I was given some for my latest birthday.
Yummy +++, aroma +++.✔️✔️✔️
Carramello addict here, capable of eating a Giant block in one sitting without realising I have done it, have even found a Carramello flavoured drink that I can't get enough of. Help !!

Carramello addict here, capable of eating a Giant block in one sitting without realising I have done it, have even found a Carramello flavoured drink that I can't get enough of. Help !!
I can't resist this one!
A Caramello addict and you are unable to spell it correctly (twice!)........
LOL!

Reactions: Ezzy and Ricci
I can't resist this one!
A Caramello addict and you are unable to spell it correctly (twice!)........
LOL!
Spelling police much? could not be bothered walking to the pantry to check the spelling on the next binge block in stock, now I have so I believe that the correct name and spelling is Caramilk, I even had the wrong block of chocolate altogether, cpffee had not kicked in, my bad.

The reason that GPS are complaining they are over worked is because folks regards these products as a treat! They are sugar laden. Sugar is very addictive. Obesity is an epidemic. Most common ailments in seniors can be put down to this disease. It’s not your fault. The food industry has few controls.

Glucose in the blood causes an insulin spike. As you age your pancreas cannot produce enough insulin. Diabetes 2 is no joke. Your choice my doctor says. Do you want to go blind, lose a limb or have insulin injections every day. Metformin for the rest of your life, that may be shorter than you think.

That's right… everyone!

Have to at least give it a try. Can't beat a chocolate snack or is it a treat?

Reactions: Ricci

That's right… everyone!

Something wrong w Cadbury’s in the last 10 yrs or so. We get LESS Chocolate and more Add-Ins like crushed biscuit which is a cheap filler, hard bits of sugar which are too hard and have little flavour, gummy chunks instead of fondant, and imported mini marshmallows - all of which mean MUCH LESS CHOCOLATE for us, but more sugar. It has gone for the American over-sweetened blocks.
When customers kept calling for raspberry, we did not get beautiful Cadbury’s Milk Chocolate squares containing yummy raspberry fondant filling - we got rock hard pieces of coloured sugar, NOT in squares which can be evenly broken off to share, but a stupid uneven pattern that was very difficult to break, and guaranteed to cause fights bcz “his piece is bigger than mine”!
Chef Curtis Stone’s recent Special Release Caramel Slice block was far too sickly sweet (for us). We had to offer pieces to others to get rid of it.
The three new releases do not sound much better. Hundreds&Thousands belong on Bread&Butter or stick-jaw toffee. We may hv to buy only the old standards, until Cadbury deletes them.

• Sad
Something wrong w Cadbury’s in the last 10 yrs or so. We get LESS Chocolate and more Add-Ins like crushed biscuit which is a cheap filler, hard bits of sugar which are too hard and have little flavour, gummy chunks instead of fondant, and imported mini marshmallows - all of which mean MUCH LESS CHOCOLATE for us, but more sugar. It has gone for the American over-sweetened blocks.
When customers kept calling for raspberry, we did not get beautiful Cadbury’s Milk Chocolate squares containing yummy raspberry fondant filling - we got rock hard pieces of coloured sugar, NOT in squares which can be evenly broken off to share, but a stupid uneven pattern that was very difficult to break, and guaranteed to cause fights bcz “his piece is bigger than mine”!
Chef Curtis Stone’s recent Special Release Caramel Slice block was far too sickly sweet (for us). We had to offer pieces to others to get rid of it.
The three new releases do not sound much better. Hundreds&Thousands belong on Bread&Butter or stick-jaw toffee. We may hv to buy only the old standards, until Cadbury deletes them.
when I worked in the food industry 50 years ago chocolate was king. On the line making chocolate coated ice cream bars chocolate was mostly costly than the ice cream, wrapper, distribution and profit. If something went wrong in production the chocolate shut off instantly.

Aero is full of bubbles, why bigger profit margin selling air at the price of chocolate. Why are 95% Lindt bars of chocolate 80g and others like 85% 100g sold at the same price? Why are Lindt flavoured chocolates sold at the same price? Follow the money!

Chocolate is an anti oxidant and is good for your body in small quantities. Sugar kills!