I took out $100 from an atm yesterday and as I did not have a bank ATM available, I had to pay $3.00 to get my own money . Watch the fees go up when you finally HAVE to pay by card . Remember the banks said NO FEES when bankcard first came out . When we were paid in cash , the banks used to offer incentives for us to deposit our money with them . Now , they charge us for everything . Deposit and loan interest rates only used to be a couple of interest points apart , and the banks were profitable . Look at the difference in interest rates now

Correct. A lot of people don't think it's true with what you suggest. The evidence is there if you look a little deeper. World Economic Forum (WEF), is the richest of rich gathering to determine how the we spend (thus, how we live our lives). Politicians are the Puppets and we are the Pawns. The Lords and the Surfs system is still alive and very well.
You are so right , you will own nothing and be happy ,the slogan of the WEF , and governments are doing their dirty work , just look at what is happening to our once peaceful country
never heard of a bank locking your account. one has a choice stay with your bank or move to another that complies with your wishes.
Where have you been the last couple of years,The truckies in Canada also had their bank accounts frozen for protesting ,this is coming and people need to wake up as your life will be dictated by these elites , you are looking at being a slave so unless we underlings start to get together and fight this or we will be doomed ,remember 1984 the book well that’s what’s in store for all of us , and this fed goV. is on board , misinformation and disinformation is part of the agenda so don’t say you haven’t been warned , I’m glad I won’t be around when this happens ,I fear for others left behind.

The WEF is now trying to ban backyard gardens as it causes pollution,and the growers cause less , give me a break what next will they try ,this is going overboard.

You are so right , you will own nothing and be happy ,the slogan of the WEF , and governments are doing their dirty work , just look at what is happening to our once peaceful country

Where have you been the last couple of years,The truckies in Canada also had their bank accounts frozen for protesting ,this is coming and people need to wake up as your life will be dictated by these elites , you are looking at being a slave so unless we underlings start to get together and fight this or we will be doomed ,remember 1984 the book well that’s what’s in store for all of us , and this fed goV. is on board , misinformation and disinformation is part of the agenda so don’t say you haven’t been warned , I’m glad I won’t be around when this happens ,I fear for others left behind.

If digital ID comes on, and I don't think kee can stop it, we will be monitored on everything in using our bank accounts. They can freeze our accounts if we spend too much on meat or petrol etc and our money will have a use by date. Thus means that any money not spent in a certain period will expire so we will never be able to save. It's spread happening in China. Wake up people.

It’s absolutely essential for the sake of each of us, and Australia, to keep using cash. It’s going to be all about control, control, control in the end if we don’t - and maybe not even too far off!

If digital ID comes on, and I don't think kee can stop it, we will be monitored on everything in using our bank accounts. They can freeze our accounts if we spend too much on meat or petrol etc and our money will have a use by date. Thus means that any money not spent in a certain period will expire so we will never be able to save. It's spread happening in China. Wake up people.
Morrison was complicit as well the Digital card was on the agenda when he was in government, so they are all doing the work for WEF,Who and UN so don’t be surprised when this happens. It’s a takeover of our lives,where we. Will have no say.