Sally Heath

Jan 12, 2024
Cash is in danger of disappearing.

God help us all if we lose cash. Look what is happening in China and is being planned globally by the world economic forom. Every transaction is tracked and if you buy too much meat or fuel your bank account is locked. If you are not considered compliant with the State your account is locked. I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE IN A SOCIETY LIKE THAT. We should all be spending cash on everything. They have been pushing cashless transactions for the convenience it offers but there is a darker reason for it. If we lose cash we lose control. Thanks for the article.

Correct. A lot of people don't think it's true with what you suggest. The evidence is there if you look a little deeper. World Economic Forum (WEF), is the richest of rich gathering to determine how the we spend (thus, how we live our lives). Politicians are the Puppets and we are the Pawns. The Lords and the Surfs system is still alive and very well.

Everyone on this forum, try to pay in cash wherever you can.

Have the necessary argument with the person not wanting to take it. At shops, put the money down, take your item and walk away.

You've paid. If the shopkeeper calls Police, what will the charge be?

Tell everyone to do this.

Problem is the complacent human, doing nothing and swiping the card because it's easier.

The old saying still stands:

When you DO NOTHING, YOU'RE A PART OF THE PROBLEM.

So, go to the branches, the PO and other businesses where bank services are offered, withdraw the cash, put your card back in your wallet and keep it there and spend those dollars everywhere.

I wonder how many people will make that much effort.

Regarding loss of control: I agree completely. If there is a computer glitch we are helpless if dependent upon cards only. However, a friend who was living in Sweden told me back in the 1980s that their spending was being noted by their Government and if, for example, it was deemed that they were spending too much on alcohol or cigarettes, a Government agent would visit their home to find out why this was so. While it may be considered a plus by some, it still takes away the person's choices.

If we end up as a cashless society, and cash is no longer accepted as payment, what will happen is the Banks will impose a fee on every transaction we make. When I place my coins in charity tins that's good, when I don't have any and they shove a machine at me, then that's a no. Please keep cash alive or we will all pay.

😂😂
So this forum accepts people's conspiracy theories as fact now and encourages other hard of thinking people to do the same?🙄

All these nutty theories started during lockdown as obviously some people had nothing better to do.🙄

Nobody will be in the slightest bit interested in what you spend or eat etc 🙄
Just grow up and do some proper research.

• Angry
Reactions: Jankovic
never heard of a bank locking your account. one has a choice stay with your bank or move to another that complies with your wishes.

Reactions: Jennie
Just hope the government funds the charities relying on cash donations with the huge increase in tax they will receive with the abolition of ‘cash in hand’ jobs.

Just hope the government funds the charities relying on cash donations with the huge increase in tax they will receive with the abolition of ‘cash in hand’ jobs.
I find some charities won't accept cheques they want you to pay by card . I won't do that so they end up missing out on my donation

Charities, my Tuesday only government funded bus fare for $2 each way from Echunga, Meadows, Macclesfield to Mt Barker SA, country markets and other recreational facilities where I prefer to pay cash instead of using my Visa card will all suffer with the abolishment of a cash society. What about when we have the Bank glitches and you can't use your card to pay for petrol, groceries and other necessary items. I agree cash is King. At least that keeps the Banks honest and we don't get charged fees for paying with cash and not with credit cards.

😂😂
So this forum accepts people's conspiracy theories as fact now and encourages other hard of thinking people to do the same?🙄

All these nutty theories started during lockdown as obviously some people had nothing better to do.🙄

Nobody will be in the slightest bit interested in what you spend or eat etc 🙄
Just grow up and do some proper research.

People with closed minds will find out before long what the WEF has planned ,just like ALBO trying to bring laws re misinformation etc the WEF has stated they want their people in government so they can control what they want we have been called conspirtists ,look what is happening to cash so open your eyes and see what is going on around you before it’s too late.

Everyone on this forum, try to pay in cash wherever you can.

Have the necessary argument with the person not wanting to take it. At shops, put the money down, take your item and walk away.

You've paid. If the shopkeeper calls Police, what will the charge be?

Tell everyone to do this.

Problem is the complacent human, doing nothing and swiping the card because it's easier.

The old saying still stands:

When you DO NOTHING, YOU'RE A PART OF THE PROBLEM.

So, go to the branches, the PO and other businesses where bank services are offered, withdraw the cash, put your card back in your wallet and keep it there and spend those dollars everywhere.

I wonder how many people will make that much effort.
The lazy ones won’t .

Reactions: Jennie
never heard of a bank locking your account. one has a choice stay with your bank or move to another that complies with your wishes.
Look up Nigel Farage,MP in the UK. His bank closed his account(AND that of family members) for weeks but was able to put it out in the media due to his high profile and they eventually reopened them. It was due to the fact that they did not like his political views. There are thousands being treated like this. He was unable to get an account with any other bank either at the time so they are all colluding with each other.

Reactions: Leenie
Today at my local newsagent a sign on the wall asking customers to please pay with Cash (if able to do so). Cash is King it said. The push is on...thankfully.
A local Cafe had the same sign. Great. Every time I pay cash I say to the teller that it's important to keep cash alive. Young ones give me a look but I have had positive responses too and some are those behind me. Hi