Can you spot the mistake in this $5 Kmart Christmas buy?

An Aussie mum was shocked after putting up the Christmas decoration she purchased from Kmart.

She posted the photo of her mishap on a popular Facebook group with the simple caption: “Thanks, Kmart.”

Can you spot the mistake?

70uGau_2i5EAFTM8-bD6nsEQ4eRJxHXpjnugOOPHH_ASGWLXXbFlxUhuBhsR3P5R4oTxWHMvZLnxpAIJcCeJGI-bCzQV4NpBW2Mtwr_kWrr5FdegZRIlG2ia43C0vVQOtF21oWHV

Photo from Facebook.

The mum was upset to discover the Christmas sign she bought from Kmart came with the letter ‘s’ the wrong way around. The $5 glitter decoration was supposed to spell out ‘Merry Christmas’; however, the two letter ‘s’ was back to front.

One person suggested flipping the wrong letters around, but the woman said the mistake was funny so that she would leave it instead.

“Good reminder that nothing is perfect,” she replied.

Many members of the Facebook group were also entertained by the blunder, with one woman saying: “I love the quirkiness of it. It is the silly season after all.”

Others also shared their own comical Kmart Christmas 'fails'.

“I got lights from Kmart that spelt out 'Merry Christmts'. No, that's not a typo,” recalled one woman.

Another person said her Kmart garland spelled 'Merry Christmar', and that it has become a part of their family tradition to put up the misspelled Christmas decoration.

KedtaDnHL7JLTfyNIeOQGT4VlnAPoItgIkyjYqdASYXJYm8pOCl1nZcXj1TUMRjNjod1TQp0dx7DbbeTW1dRlI3z886HqUaOenOWbbi5wBcuQ9AbIHPb6Tp-EHFTNIH97hCs0MM6

The glittered Christmas decoration from Kmart comes in red, gold, or silver, and is available for $5. Photo from Daily Mail.

This is hilarious! We would have done the same thing and put it up there for the laughs. Have you experienced any Christmas decor mishaps as well? Share them with us in the comments down below!

Sponsored
It's good that she took it so well :LOL: some people would throw a fit

The day I discovered your lovely banter was one of the best days of my life.
to me it is a CLUB with EVERY success right from the start. It puts smiles on all our faces daily. A BIG THANK YOU to you all. Esma.

The day I discovered your lovely banter was one of the best days of my life.
to me it is a CLUB with EVERY success right from the start. It puts smiles on all our faces daily. A BIG THANK YOU to you all. Esma.
Aww Esma that's just the sweetest way to start the week :) I hope you'll have lots of fun with us over here.