Can you recommend a book that you just couldn’t put down?

Hello, lovely members! Recently, I’ve been finding my bookshelf a little lacklustre so, I’d love it if you could help me find some new books to add to my collection. Nothing beats the feel of a book in your hands, eh? And of course, the sheer excitement of flipping through those pages and experiencing a beautifully written story for the first time—creases and all.

View attachment 30997
Source: Unsplash

So, don’t be shy now, share your recommendations with me below!
Khaki Town by Judy Nunn

Reactions: Athena E.
My go to Author's for when you are stuck indoors and these books you can hardly put down.

Books

The U.S.S. Cunningham Series
By James H. Cobb

Wild and Chase series By
Andy McDermott

Jack Ryan series By
Tom Clancy

Any books JC Ryan

Any of the series of books By
Clive Cussler

Enjoy your reading and have a cuppa and don't forget the scones.

I have become a big fan of Liane Moriarty (and now her sister Nicola). Aussie writers with great stories of family, friendship and overcoming adversity ..... with a splash of intrigue. Big Little Lies was probably my favourite but loved all the ones I've read so far.

Since you're on the lookout for a book you can't put down, and I'm more into fiction, I'd enthusiastically recommend "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern. It's an enchanting tale filled with magic, romance, and wonder that'll keep you glued to its pages from start to finish.
By the way, if you're ever in need of more book recommendations, I stumbled upon this awesome website at https://bookwormera.com/emily-henry-books/. It's a treasure trove of reading suggestions across various genres, so you might discover your next literary obsession there.

Last edited:
HI, I don't usually read fiction books. However I was given one, I absolutely enjoyed it. So I purchased another from the same author. I must say seriously she is a fantastic author, and a very proud Australian. Now I am up to my 7th book of hers, and have ordered the rest that she has written. So her name is Mandy Magro, the first one I read was Jillaroo from Jackaranda. Just saying these are a great read, romantic,fun,engaging, suspenseful at times. Kindly Sue

Reactions: marrels
Two books I finishes recently, I couldn't put down, even in preferance to TV, and I love TV. "House of closed doors" and "Currency Lass" , I read them on my iPad.

Attachments

• House od Closed Doors.pdf
    378.1 KB · Views: 1
  • The Currency Lass.pdf
    380.6 KB · Views: 0
Since you're on the lookout for a book you can't put down, and I'm more into fiction, I'd enthusiastically recommend "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern. It's an enchanting tale filled with magic, romance, and wonder that'll keep you glued to its pages from start to finish.
By the way, if you're ever in need of more book recommendations, I stumbled upon this awesome website at https://bookwormera.com/emily-henry-books/. It's a treasure trove of reading suggestions across various genres, so you might discover your next literary

By the way, if you're ever in need of more book recommendations, I stumbled upon this awesome website at https://bookwormera.com/emily-henry-books/. It's a treasure trove of reading suggestions across various genres, so you might discover your next literary

Karly Lane, is another brilliant Australian author, she has so many books. Also Tania Blanchard, is also a great Australian author "Letters from Berlin" "Suitcase of Dreams", and of course Fiona Macintosh "The Champagne Wars "

Karly Lane, is another brilliant Australian author, she has so many books. Also Tania Blanchard, is also a great Australian author "Letters from Berlin" "Suitcase of Dreams", and of course Fiona Macintosh "The Champagne Wars "
The boy in the striped pyjamas by j.boyce also a movie.about a young German boy and a young Jewish boy who make friends during the holocaust though a wire fence in Germany.grab the tissues.😊