Can’t fit in your jeans? No problem! Tiktok user goes viral after testing out a nifty hack that makes tight jeans fit you perfectly again

As delightful as it is to snack throughout the day, chug down a bottle of beer, and occasionally spoil yourself with an extra serving (or two) of dessert – you may eventually find yourself struggling to zip up your jeans as your curves get a tad bit more… evident.

But hey, no judgement at all. Gaining weight is definitely not the end of the world nor is it always a negative thing! So, if you can relate and you’ve been meaning to go on a shopping spree to replace your wardrobe, we’re pleased to tell you that you may not have to.

TikTok, as we all know by now, is teemed with life-changing hacks and among them is one that’ll magically make your tight jeans fit you again! All you’ve got to do is hop in the shower with your jeans still on and trust the process – we swear we’re not pranking you.

In fact, one brave user, Aaryn MJ, took one for the team and documented herself trying out the hack in a series of TikTok videos.

jAzMh_Wsq_WbXxFG4dqK64MmdPsamnTTgO8qddpv5za1a0uj4Mrq8KQpUJZ3EsLP5IgKoc5YzplhXGHffWlRgje1dk8JsDsIZAAOyXx5cT75U_Sbmp2iVRSD2aovHlbnO05Q7YxtQSPCJqTWtw
f450-ISROx0ZuUilIBZOsCYdS2iyU477v1BhsXUYH7D_sQFQZMCMde-KGE648HMRm0UfOkknZpsDuHrpfGX566e9exWAe8u4q3d_Acb5qUKPJCZ_GN_yJshTltpUeBRcEXjqsLDxXNmo9Oq_Tg

Image Credit: @aaryn.mj

She whips out an old pair of jeans that were a little too tight, waddled around in an attempt to fit in them again, and shamelessly stood beneath the shower just to get to the bottom of things.

Aaryn shared that she used warm water in the shower for this hack because apparently, warm temperature helps your jeans expand and adjust to your body while you’re in them.

The only unappealing catch is that you have to grit through the rest of the day wearing moist, cold jeans while waiting for them to dry… and looking a little silly while you’re at it.

During the drying phase, Aaryn also shoved some slides in the front of her jeans to help them expand a bit.

Video Credit: @aaryn.mj

“You all might be onto something, but you also might be trying to get me to embarrass myself,” she teased in the video.

Several videos later, which just goes to show how long it actually takes for jeans to dry completely, the results came through.

“I am actually blown away. Showering in your jeans does in fact work,” she said. “10 out of 10 – I recommend showering in your jeans.”

Aaryn said that the front button was easier to do up. The jeans were much more comfortable to slide in and the zip just glided up smoothly like butter.

Fezaoc1gHl_JEYz89XCXS16sLNvxmjEUudJJqP0SWFTFZyafEur5ihmPUWFkNC8ty0YjRhcuO901pYpxiNj_SMRAe-LlSsuMUVyU294gOiTEkpBMfCRygbMtm9CABxIMmMZ2owAvccqL-_zwJw
ODZL1lud8H3g84Su-Q69BJVCDxPQxLqiHwONpiePhRyTQFzqdOCE57F5gablrR2IaHpFCxbF-_UnbQS_OXjV33mr1kq-4fLFYD1C6JggTGIADQFDmfkwW_F5CaG4yBtSgq_KezdlXgm0J9ESDQ

We can’t believe it works! Image Credit: @aaryn.mj

Her video clocked up a whopping 25.6 million views while the rest in her series garnered a range of 2 to 3 million views per video! Thousands of users were blown away by the result and took to the comments section to share their thoughts.

“It's a legit thing. I've heard of people putting jeans on while taking a bath as it helps the fabric to adjust to your body shape.” one user confirmed.

“My dad said they used to do this in the 70s with their bell bottoms! He would sit down in a tub though! Haha!” said another.

A third added: “I tried this with a pair of shorts and it worked!”

And a fourth advised: “You should’ve just soaked them separately and THEN wore them.”

Now, if you don’t mind – I’ll need to go back to my room and dry up before anyone sees me and my poor choked up belly in these constrictive, wet pants.

Will you be trying this hack out for yourself too? Let us know what your thoughts are on this story in the comments!

Watch Aaryn flaunt the result of the hack in her TikTok video attached below:

Reactions: BJM and Ricci
Sponsored
Can’t fit in your jeans? No problem! Tiktok user goes viral after testing out a nifty hack that makes tight jeans fit you perfectly again

As delightful as it is to snack throughout the day, chug down a bottle of beer, and occasionally spoil yourself with an extra serving (or two) of dessert – you may eventually find yourself struggling to zip up your jeans as your curves get a tad bit more… evident.

But hey, no judgement at all. Gaining weight is definitely not the end of the world nor is it always a negative thing! So, if you can relate and you’ve been meaning to go on a shopping spree to replace your wardrobe, we’re pleased to tell you that you may not have to.

TikTok, as we all know by now, is teemed with life-changing hacks and among them is one that’ll magically make your tight jeans fit you again! All you’ve got to do is hop in the shower with your jeans still on and trust the process – we swear we’re not pranking you.

In fact, one brave user, Aaryn MJ, took one for the team and documented herself trying out the hack in a series of TikTok videos.

jAzMh_Wsq_WbXxFG4dqK64MmdPsamnTTgO8qddpv5za1a0uj4Mrq8KQpUJZ3EsLP5IgKoc5YzplhXGHffWlRgje1dk8JsDsIZAAOyXx5cT75U_Sbmp2iVRSD2aovHlbnO05Q7YxtQSPCJqTWtw
f450-ISROx0ZuUilIBZOsCYdS2iyU477v1BhsXUYH7D_sQFQZMCMde-KGE648HMRm0UfOkknZpsDuHrpfGX566e9exWAe8u4q3d_Acb5qUKPJCZ_GN_yJshTltpUeBRcEXjqsLDxXNmo9Oq_Tg

Image Credit: @aaryn.mj

She whips out an old pair of jeans that were a little too tight, waddled around in an attempt to fit in them again, and shamelessly stood beneath the shower just to get to the bottom of things.

Aaryn shared that she used warm water in the shower for this hack because apparently, warm temperature helps your jeans expand and adjust to your body while you’re in them.

The only unappealing catch is that you have to grit through the rest of the day wearing moist, cold jeans while waiting for them to dry… and looking a little silly while you’re at it.

During the drying phase, Aaryn also shoved some slides in the front of her jeans to help them expand a bit.

“You all might be onto something, but you also might be trying to get me to embarrass myself,” she teased in the video.

Several videos later, which just goes to show how long it actually takes for jeans to dry completely, the results came through.

“I am actually blown away. Showering in your jeans does in fact work,” she said. “10 out of 10 – I recommend showering in your jeans.”

Aaryn said that the front button was easier to do up. The jeans were much more comfortable to slide in and the zip just glided up smoothly like butter.

Fezaoc1gHl_JEYz89XCXS16sLNvxmjEUudJJqP0SWFTFZyafEur5ihmPUWFkNC8ty0YjRhcuO901pYpxiNj_SMRAe-LlSsuMUVyU294gOiTEkpBMfCRygbMtm9CABxIMmMZ2owAvccqL-_zwJw
ODZL1lud8H3g84Su-Q69BJVCDxPQxLqiHwONpiePhRyTQFzqdOCE57F5gablrR2IaHpFCxbF-_UnbQS_OXjV33mr1kq-4fLFYD1C6JggTGIADQFDmfkwW_F5CaG4yBtSgq_KezdlXgm0J9ESDQ

We can’t believe it works! Image Credit: @aaryn.mj

Her video clocked up a whopping 25.6 million views while the rest in her series garnered a range of 2 to 3 million views per video! Thousands of users were blown away by the result and took to the comments section to share their thoughts.

“It's a legit thing. I've heard of people putting jeans on while taking a bath as it helps the fabric to adjust to your body shape.” one user confirmed.

“My dad said they used to do this in the 70s with their bell bottoms! He would sit down in a tub though! Haha!” said another.

A third added: “I tried this with a pair of shorts and it worked!”

And a fourth advised: “You should’ve just soaked them separately and THEN wore them.”

Now, if you don’t mind – I’ll need to go back to my room and dry up before anyone sees me and my poor choked up belly in these constrictive, wet pants.

Will you be trying this hack out for yourself too? Let us know what your thoughts are on this story in the comments!

Watch Aaryn flaunt the result of the hack in her TikTok video attached below:

If they don’t fit any more how do you get them on to be able to get in the shower

As others have already said - this is not new because we were nearly all doing I back in the 70s - have a look at pics of Bon Scott etc 🤣 My hubby & his mates used to do it = jeans so tight they could not sit down!!

Reactions: Chris