Bunnings cleaner that leaves fly screens, walls, and floors looking brand new in SECONDS!

Have you noticed lately how dirty your fly screen has been looking? If dirt builds up on the surface of your fly screen, it can block the light and airflow coming into our homes. Not to mention, this dirt buildup can also make the screen look less appealing, and we're pretty sure no one wants that!

Fly screens will look great and function well if they receive regular maintenance and cleaning, just like the windows and doors in our homes. Thankfully, they don't require much effort to clean, which is a relief.

Here, we're sharing with you a 'miracle' cleaning product that countless Aussies swear by when it comes to cleaning fly screens, as well as dirty walls and floors.

Several cleaning enthusiasts on social media are raving about the Tricleanium Ultra Concentrated Cleaner, which is said to be perfect for making various surfaces around the home look new and spotless.

But is it really as good as people say it is… Let's hear it from some customers who have already purchased and used the product, shall we?

PzBMNkcVtpnFr_9H8NNXOfaBoE2n4W853qyAgRLXV2azh3irdYOmFIVWy0aoIjw0fJb5F-Kq9wU10zgD-yHshrvq90IdG4qH79W4NvTjTmTWDsAxoK1mH5EyQzeAY5jNDL0VNWa9AWS2XEbkCek7FUg

There is a 'miracle' cleaner that mums are gushing about, and it leaves surfaces looking like new. Credit: Facebook.

In the popular Facebook group ‘Mums Who Clean’, one member showed off the amazing results she got when she used Tricleanium on her floors, fly screens, and even a wall that hadn't been cleaned in more than 30 years.

While some of us are concerned that many so-called 'effective' surface cleaners may be excessively harsh, the mum claimed that the Tricleanium cleaner made her fly screens appear almost as good as 'brand new' and did not remove the paint from her walls.

'These walls hadn't been cleaned in 32 years. Elbow grease was needed and going over three times …I used less water than recommended five litres to half cup and also used a white magic sponge,' she said in the comments.

Tricleanium impressed her so much that she claimed to have cleaned 'nearly everything inside and out' of her home with it.

Several other people in the Facebook group replied to the mom's post and also said wonderful things about the product.

One woman mentioned that when she cleaned her floors with the cleaning agent, she discovered dirt and grime she didn't even know was there. 'I used it on my floors. What I thought was clean was most definitely not clean,' she laughed.

A second user agreed and added, 'That stuff is so good. I only found out about it because my partner is a painter, and he uses it before painting a wall.'

Another mum went on to say, 'I use this on anything that has a lot of grease build-up, such as shower screens, shower grout, or any grout, and you won't find anything better for your walls. An excellent all-around product that is simple to use and emits no toxic fumes.'

2bxpcKJS9kityvfhsSqoJ2amN3ffuqTvT6uH0geSmWfH2TyIaEd4QuZAVpXirs2NrY0cDQpHWLXajEwr4c5Su09tbuXUbsytdPm4FqgXD4kD0AutrbmGKL6yRAX-itR3NncPFsHsztkRStoQACZ1zmA

She used Tricleanium to clean a wall that had been dirty for 32 years. Credit: Facebook.

Tricleanium Ultra Concentrated Cleaner, which costs $18.15/kilo at Bunnings, has received an amazing 4.7 online rating from the store's customers. Here are some of their thoughts on the product:

'Awesome, gets everything off walls, floors, and ceilings, and you can pretty much use it on everything. It's the best stain and grease remover.' – Melk

'Great for cleaning out my washing machine. I'm so glad my friend told me about Tricleanium. I'm almost out of it and need to buy more.' – Delia from Melbourne

'Great all-purpose cleaner that cuts through fats and oils well. I often use it to clean my grill, rangehood filters, and oven.' – Neil from Ferntree Gully

'I moved into an old, neglected house. Every corner of every room has a decade-long buildup of dirt, dust and grime mixed with god-knows-what! This product mixed to industrial strength specifications got it all off with minimal elbow grease required!' – Anonymous user from Sydney

V-ncWWpNGL5rc4Vz28_bBhZ7QE_s3qC_rwgEaJmyP5V7eNlqufVF6bpdO4SBNEtEifKRgx3SZyoe02nC7w47btybBXNuG2-AX_a4brPddLMEiYk00kBxPf6_pxg67VbQmnoCh4d5lN6pi04jG3Mw_kk

Tricleanium super concentrate can be mixed to make it stronger or weaker as needed. Credit: Facebook.

If you want to use the Tricleanium product in your home, make sure to follow these steps so you can get the most out of it:

For general cleaning at home - dilute a quarter of a cup (1 level lid) of Tricleanium in a 9-litre bucket of hot water.

For pre-painting and heavy soiling - dilute half a cup (2 level lids) of Tricleanium in a 9-litre bucket of hot water.

Clothes washing machine - Add up to one cup of Tricleanium to an empty washing machine* and run on a low water level, hot cycle. (*for modern water-saving machines, only add between a quarter and half a cup of Tricleanium.)

Here are some notes to keep in mind:
  • Use a sponge, cloth, or mop to apply the Tricleanium mix. Wait a short time for it to soak in, but don't let the surface dry. This is very important when cleaning windows and glass. These must be rinsed right away with clean water to keep them from getting cloudy.
  • After using Tricleanium to wash a surface, it is important that it is followed up with a thorough rinsing with clean water.
  • It is not a good idea to use Tricleanium on surfaces that have been plated with brass or aluminium.
  • Avoid using it on carpets and other non-colourfast surfaces.

As always, we must emphasise that Tricleanium or Bunnings have in no way sponsored or paid us to feature this product in this article. We genuinely think it's a useful thing to have at home for cleaning, so we're passing on the good news to you members!

We hope this item will help you clean, folks! If you have more cleaning items that you want to share with the rest of us, please feel free to comment below – we would love to hear from you!

Sponsored
I will keep using the natural product put up last week in my bathroom and wall tiles.

I tried the same natural product on my floor tiles and wasn't the same results so I will go off to bunnings this morning and will give thus product ago. Anything to make my cleaning a little easier

I purchased this product yesterday for $18.95 at bunnings .

Used it on my floor tiles this morning and wasn't all that impressed, it is actually a sugar and soap and I find the Shelley's sugar n soap exactly the same but the difference is the price , this one is more than double the price

I would never recommend it , stick to the original sugar n soap

I purchased this product on Thursday, from Bunnings for $18.98

Screenshot_20220814-071212_Gallery.jpgI was excited to use it but was very disappointed. I used it on my floor tiles and saw no difference.

I prefer the Shelley's brand sugar n soap which I always use cleaning my walls with excellent result and half the price of this one.

I do not recommend this one

Have you noticed lately how dirty your fly screen has been looking? If dirt builds up on the surface of your fly screen, it can block the light and airflow coming into our homes. Not to mention, this dirt buildup can also make the screen look less appealing, and we're pretty sure no one wants that!

Fly screens will look great and function well if they receive regular maintenance and cleaning, just like the windows and doors in our homes. Thankfully, they don't require much effort to clean, which is a relief.

Here, we're sharing with you a 'miracle' cleaning product that countless Aussies swear by when it comes to cleaning fly screens, as well as dirty walls and floors.

Several cleaning enthusiasts on social media are raving about the Tricleanium Ultra Concentrated Cleaner, which is said to be perfect for making various surfaces around the home look new and spotless.

But is it really as good as people say it is… Let's hear it from some customers who have already purchased and used the product, shall we?

PzBMNkcVtpnFr_9H8NNXOfaBoE2n4W853qyAgRLXV2azh3irdYOmFIVWy0aoIjw0fJb5F-Kq9wU10zgD-yHshrvq90IdG4qH79W4NvTjTmTWDsAxoK1mH5EyQzeAY5jNDL0VNWa9AWS2XEbkCek7FUg

There is a 'miracle' cleaner that mums are gushing about, and it leaves surfaces looking like new. Credit: Facebook.

In the popular Facebook group ‘Mums Who Clean’, one member showed off the amazing results she got when she used Tricleanium on her floors, fly screens, and even a wall that hadn't been cleaned in more than 30 years.

While some of us are concerned that many so-called 'effective' surface cleaners may be excessively harsh, the mum claimed that the Tricleanium cleaner made her fly screens appear almost as good as 'brand new' and did not remove the paint from her walls.

'These walls hadn't been cleaned in 32 years. Elbow grease was needed and going over three times …I used less water than recommended five litres to half cup and also used a white magic sponge,' she said in the comments.

Tricleanium impressed her so much that she claimed to have cleaned 'nearly everything inside and out' of her home with it.

Several other people in the Facebook group replied to the mom's post and also said wonderful things about the product.

One woman mentioned that when she cleaned her floors with the cleaning agent, she discovered dirt and grime she didn't even know was there. 'I used it on my floors. What I thought was clean was most definitely not clean,' she laughed.

A second user agreed and added, 'That stuff is so good. I only found out about it because my partner is a painter, and he uses it before painting a wall.'

Another mum went on to say, 'I use this on anything that has a lot of grease build-up, such as shower screens, shower grout, or any grout, and you won't find anything better for your walls. An excellent all-around product that is simple to use and emits no toxic fumes.'

2bxpcKJS9kityvfhsSqoJ2amN3ffuqTvT6uH0geSmWfH2TyIaEd4QuZAVpXirs2NrY0cDQpHWLXajEwr4c5Su09tbuXUbsytdPm4FqgXD4kD0AutrbmGKL6yRAX-itR3NncPFsHsztkRStoQACZ1zmA

She used Tricleanium to clean a wall that had been dirty for 32 years. Credit: Facebook.

Tricleanium Ultra Concentrated Cleaner, which costs $18.15/kilo at Bunnings, has received an amazing 4.7 online rating from the store's customers. Here are some of their thoughts on the product:

'Awesome, gets everything off walls, floors, and ceilings, and you can pretty much use it on everything. It's the best stain and grease remover.' – Melk

'Great for cleaning out my washing machine. I'm so glad my friend told me about Tricleanium. I'm almost out of it and need to buy more.' – Delia from Melbourne

'Great all-purpose cleaner that cuts through fats and oils well. I often use it to clean my grill, rangehood filters, and oven.' – Neil from Ferntree Gully

'I moved into an old, neglected house. Every corner of every room has a decade-long buildup of dirt, dust and grime mixed with god-knows-what! This product mixed to industrial strength specifications got it all off with minimal elbow grease required!' – Anonymous user from Sydney

V-ncWWpNGL5rc4Vz28_bBhZ7QE_s3qC_rwgEaJmyP5V7eNlqufVF6bpdO4SBNEtEifKRgx3SZyoe02nC7w47btybBXNuG2-AX_a4brPddLMEiYk00kBxPf6_pxg67VbQmnoCh4d5lN6pi04jG3Mw_kk

Tricleanium super concentrate can be mixed to make it stronger or weaker as needed. Credit: Facebook.

If you want to use the Tricleanium product in your home, make sure to follow these steps so you can get the most out of it:

For general cleaning at home - dilute a quarter of a cup (1 level lid) of Tricleanium in a 9-litre bucket of hot water.

For pre-painting and heavy soiling - dilute half a cup (2 level lids) of Tricleanium in a 9-litre bucket of hot water.

Clothes washing machine - Add up to one cup of Tricleanium to an empty washing machine* and run on a low water level, hot cycle. (*for modern water-saving machines, only add between a quarter and half a cup of Tricleanium.)

Here are some notes to keep in mind:
  • Use a sponge, cloth, or mop to apply the Tricleanium mix. Wait a short time for it to soak in, but don't let the surface dry. This is very important when cleaning windows and glass. These must be rinsed right away with clean water to keep them from getting cloudy.
  • After using Tricleanium to wash a surface, it is important that it is followed up with a thorough rinsing with clean water.
  • It is not a good idea to use Tricleanium on surfaces that have been plated with brass or aluminium.
  • Avoid using it on carpets and other non-colourfast surfaces.

As always, we must emphasise that Tricleanium or Bunnings have in no way sponsored or paid us to feature this product in this article. We genuinely think it's a useful thing to have at home for cleaning, so we're passing on the good news to you members!

We hope this item will help you clean, folks! If you have more cleaning items that you want to share with the rest of us, please feel free to comment below – we would love to hear from you!
You can also use Sugar Soap which is a good all purpose cleaner.

Reactions: Ezzy and Ricci
Been there, done that. I had tricleanium for donkey's years until we came to painting our various rooms, & our son was keen on the "odd wall" vintage. RED ceiling with light green walls!!! Soon got sick of the ceiling because there is nothing like a white ceiling for studying. The tricleanium laughed @ the ceiling & a painter told us to use Sugar soap. Top of the class it was. Our necks STILL ached but the sugar soap worked great. I must congratulate the TRI for the stove vents overhead though; to get the grease off quickly. The best for the oven racks that some leave them really dirty before they do anything with the burning smell that eventuates; is an article from Dominant Products (Adelaide) named "Booster & Soak." One scoop in a trough of hot water left overnight will be ready by morning to empty the trough (which will leave it shiny) then rinse the shelves in hot water. A miracle. Same treatment for the worst pot you burn dry. No jexing. No scrubbing. Just wipe off & rinse, All Dominant products are glove free. I am into my 26th year & their dish washing detergent keeps your hands so soft like a baby's botty.

Reactions: Ricci