Bride’s wedding cake is mocked after being mistaken for something X-rated

Ah, weddings. The most special of occasions - a day filled with love, laughter, and a whole lot of stress (not to mention a pretty hefty price tag). From finding the perfect venue to making sure the dress fits like a glove, there's no shortage of things for a bride (or groom) to worry about in the lead-up to their big day.

But one couple's nuptials were taken to task online after a guest snapped a picture of their less-than-stellar wedding cake and shared it on social media.

The cake, a small two-tiered treat, was dubbed as a ‘hot mess’ after people noticed the details looked a little…questionable.

In a photo shared in a Facebook group dedicated specifically to ‘wedding fails’, the cake was shown to have three blue pom poms on top. But the way they were positioned gave the design a phallic-like resemblance. (Yes, members. We’re not proud but our minds are in the gutter too.)

cake1.jpg
Can you see ‘it’? Credit: Facebook

‘Shaming this hot mess of a wedding cake. When you see it…’ The original poster wrote in the caption.

Others mocked the cake too, with many saying that it looked naughty to them as well.

One replied: ‘Immediately thought it looked like a p***s of pom poms.’

‘That was my first thought, too, and honestly, I’ve been confused ever since, thinking that I’m the only one,’ somebody else responded.

A third insulted the cake itself and said that it looked bad even without the questionable cake topper.

‘It’s already bad without the feather p****.’

cake2.jpg
Many commented that the cake looked bad even without the raunchy topper. Credit: Gantas Vaičiulėnas/Pexels

Someone said that the cake ‘looks like a diaper cake they make out of diapers for baby showers’. While another admitted that the cake looked a little ‘sad’. ‘I hope it tasted good at least,’ they shared. We have to agree with this comment, the best part of a cake is, of course, the taste.

Another quipped: ‘Did the four-year-old flower girl make it?!’

This is not the first time someone’s wedding cake has been slammed by social media users. A few months ago, a couple’s wedding cake went viral for having a raunchy cake topper.

The personalised cake topper seemed traditional (and innocent) when looked at in the front, but when guests looked at the back, they saw the bride’s ‘assets’ on full display. You can read more about that story here.
Key Takeaways

• A photo of a bride's wedding cake went viral online after people noticed that the cake topper looked a bit ‘X-rated’.
  • It was shared in a Facebook group dedicated to roasting ‘wedding fails’.
  • The cake, which was dubbed a ‘hot mess’, was mocked by social media users for its phallic-like resemblance.
  • While others said the cake looked unappetising even without the questionable cake topper.
  • One even commented: ‘That’s a sad little cake. I hope it tasted good at least.’
We hope the happy couple are doing well and perhaps they need some better friends who don’t share these things (presumably) behind their backs. Now, who’s hungry for cake?

Sponsored
Ah, weddings. The most special of occasions - a day filled with love, laughter, and a whole lot of stress (not to mention a pretty hefty price tag). From finding the perfect venue to making sure the dress fits like a glove, there's no shortage of things for a bride (or groom) to worry about in the lead-up to their big day.

But one couple's nuptials were taken to task online after a guest snapped a picture of their less-than-stellar wedding cake and shared it on social media.

The cake, a small two-tiered treat, was dubbed as a ‘hot mess’ after people noticed the details looked a little…questionable.

In a photo shared in a Facebook group dedicated specifically to ‘wedding fails’, the cake was shown to have three blue pom poms on top. But the way they were positioned gave the design a phallic-like resemblance. (Yes, members. We’re not proud but our minds are in the gutter too.)

View attachment 10096

‘Shaming this hot mess of a wedding cake. When you see it…’ The original poster wrote in the caption.

Others mocked the cake too, with many saying that it looked naughty to them as well.

‘That was my first thought, too, and honestly, I’ve been confused ever since, thinking that I’m the only one,’ somebody else responded.

A third insulted the cake itself and said that it looked bad even without the questionable cake topper.

View attachment 10097
Many commented that the cake looked bad even without the raunchy topper. Credit: Gantas Vaičiulėnas/Pexels

Someone said that the cake ‘looks like a diaper cake they make out of diapers for baby showers’. While another admitted that the cake looked a little ‘sad’. ‘I hope it tasted good at least,’ they shared. We have to agree with this comment, the best part of a cake is, of course, the taste.

This is not the first time someone’s wedding cake has been slammed by social media users. A few months ago, a couple’s wedding cake went viral for having a raunchy cake topper.

The personalised cake topper seemed traditional (and innocent) when looked at in the front, but when guests looked at the back, they saw the bride’s ‘assets’ on full display. You can read more about that story here.
Key Takeaways

• A photo of a bride's wedding cake went viral online after people noticed that the cake topper looked a bit ‘X-rated’.
  • The cake, which was dubbed a ‘hot mess’, was mocked by social media users for its phallic-like resemblance.
  • While others said the cake looked unappetising even without the questionable cake topper.
  • One even commented: ‘That’s a sad little cake. I hope it tasted good at least.’
We hope the happy couple are doing well and perhaps they need some better friends who don’t share these things (presumably) behind their backs. Now, who’s hungry for cake?
What a load of rubbish! Don’t need to read stuff like this!

View attachment 10096

View attachment 10097

Key Takeaways

Pity about the quality of the photo and the sick mind behind it not everybody can afford a 7-tiered wedding cake friends like this are just small, minded idiots

View attachment 10096

View attachment 10097

Key Takeaways

I thought it was a dead bird

• Sad
Reactions: Ricci
If someone hadn't pointed it out I wouldn't have seen it. It's a shame more people don't go by the saying that if you've got nothing nice to say, say nothing. This cake was probably made with love by a family member, probably tasted delightful and the bride and groom were happy with it. Don't knock it even if you could do better. ;)

Seriously? Which Sesame Street character went cock'n'balls rogue? Grover? Cookie Monster?
Please, oh please, oh Gods Of The SDC, bury or burn the term "X-Rated"... Just for us? Just for Christmas, hmmmmmm? If you can make it to Australia Day without again using the term, you might just be cured enough to make it right through 2023.

That is, of course, unless you decide to genuinely let rip with something truly X-Rated; you never know, you might just get people to agree to that subscription idea you floated a while back.

Seriously? Which Sesame Street character went cock'n'balls rogue? Grover? Cookie Monster?
Please, oh please, oh Gods Of The SDC, bury or burn the term "X-Rated"... Just for us? Just for Christmas, hmmmm? If you can make it to Australia Day without again using the term, you might just be cured enough to make it right through 2023.

That is, of course, unless you decide to genuinely let rip with something truly X-Rated; you never know, you might just get people to agree to that subscription idea you floated a while back.
Hear, bloody, hear! Also, I'd love to hear the definition of exactly what constitutes "X-rated" in the minds of the SDC people (other than being some twee eye-catching phrase). Anothrer all-time fave is, of course, "must-have". Who must have something declared so? All of the readers? Some influencer somewhere?

View attachment 10096

View attachment 10097

Key Takeaways

Maybe the cake had an accident on the way to the wedding