Breaking: Karl Stefanovic caught up in shocking after-hours scuffle between Michael Clarke and Jade Yarbrough - and it was all caught on tape!

During a breakup, it's common for people's emotions to spiral out of control and their rational thinking to take a back seat. It's a time when the heart takes over, and the turmoil of a broken relationship makes it hard to make proper decisions.

Unfortunately, the intensity of these emotions can sometimes lead to physical altercations, a regrettable outcome that nobody wants.

And this has now been proven once more after a baffling altercation was captured on video involving a public figure. We're talking, of course, about former Australian cricketer Michael Clarke, who has become a household name by virtue of his cricketing prowess.

A few weeks ago, he had a late-night clash in a public park on Queensland's Sunshine Coast.

Screen Shot 2023-01-19 at 10.16.30 AM.png
Michael Clarke was involved in an after-hours scuffle in a public park. Credit: Twitter/clowndownunder.

The incident took place on 10 January on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, and the shocking incident sent ripple waves through Australian media.

It all started with an innocent dinner between the two couples - Clarke, his partner Jade Yarbrough, Stefanovic and his partner Jasmine Yarbrough - along with a friend, Anthony Bell, a celebrity accountant.

But it seems that the dinner wasn't quite as it seemed.

According to reports and now revealed in the dramatic footage, Clarke and his partner Jade clashed while holidaying together over his ex-girlfriend, fashion designer Pip Edwards, and recent back-and-forth messages between them.

The footage shows a shirtless Clarke and his then-girlfriend hysterically arguing, with others in the group trying to defuse the situation.

The pair can be seen locked in a heated argument, their voices rising in anger and frustration. The tension between them eventually reached a boiling point and escalated into a physical altercation.

The root of the conflict was a message sent by Michael to his ex-girlfriend Pip, saying she was the 'love of his life'. Michael denies this claim, insisting that his message was misinterpreted and that he has always been faithful to Jade.

He even goes as far as to swear on his daughter's life that he has not been unfaithful. 'I swear on my daughter's life, on my daughter's life,' says Clarke.

However, Jade is not convinced and claims to have already spoken to Pip, further fuelling the tension between the two.

The altercation between Clarke and Jade takes a dramatic turn as the couple's heated exchange escalates. Things come to a head when Jade's sister, Jasmine, intervenes, pulling her away from the public park where the argument is taking place.

But the drama doesn't end there. Clarke then turns his attention to Karl Stefanovic, who is trying to walk away from the scene with the two sisters.

Screen Shot 2023-01-19 at 10.16.23 AM.png
Eventually, Jasmine steps in and drags her sister away, before Clarke begins yelling at Stefanovic. Credit: Twitter/clowndownunder.

Clarke unleashes a torrent of profanity-laced insults at Stefanovic, and this, in turn, incites further fury from Jade. She defends her brother-in-law and unleashes a series of slaps on Clarke's face.

'You piece of s**t, don't you f*****g speak to him,' she screamed.

Stefanovic's wife Jasmine steps in to try to diffuse the situation, grabbing her sister by the arm and dragging her away. But as she is led away, Jade's rage and hurt are still evident as she cries out, 'I f***ing hate you.'

Passers-by were heard telling the group to take the fight elsewhere as the fight unfolded in clear view of young children.

It has been reported that Clarke has taken full responsibility for what happened, telling news sources, 'I'm absolutely gutted I've put people I hold in the highest regard in this position. My actions in the lead-up to this altercation were nothing short of shameful and regrettable.'

Meanwhile, Pip Edwards issued a brutal swipe at Clarke when contacted by news sources. 'This is not my circus. Yet again, Michael, in his true nature, has not taken responsibility for his actions, and I was blatantly lied to,' she said.

Stefanovic and his wife, Jasmine, have yet to publicly comment on the matter.
Key Takeaways

• An explosive confrontation between former Australian cricket captain Michael Clarke and his partner, Jade Yarbrough, was caught on camera, leaving onlookers in shock.
  • The altercation reportedly stemmed from messages exchanged between Clarke and his ex-girlfriend, fashion designer Pip Edwards, with accusations of infidelity at the centre of the dispute.
  • In the footage, Clarke is seen being confronted and allegedly slapped by Jade, with Stefanovic and his partner, Jasmine, caught in the middle of the altercation.
  • Clarke has since taken responsibility for his actions and expressed regret.
  • Meanwhile, Pip Edwards has distanced herself from the incident, claiming to have been deceived by Clarke.
This incident is a lesson for all onhow important it is to solve problems right away before they get out of hand.

This altercation shows how quickly things can go wrong. Even though it's not clear what really happened, everyone would have been better off if they had talked calmly and logically instead of letting their emotions get the best of them and starting a fight.

So, let us learn from this situation and remember to approach conflicts with a level head and open mind. What are your thoughts on this story, members? Share your opinions in the comments below!

Sponsored
During a breakup, it's common for people's emotions to spiral out of control and their rational thinking to take a back seat. It's a time when the heart takes over, and the turmoil of a broken relationship makes it hard to make proper decisions.

Unfortunately, the intensity of these emotions can sometimes lead to physical altercations, a regrettable outcome that nobody wants.

And this has now been proven once more after a baffling altercation was captured on video involving a public figure. We're talking, of course, about former Australian cricketer Michael Clarke, who has become a household name by virtue of his cricketing prowess.

A few weeks ago, he had a late-night clash in a public park on Queensland's Sunshine Coast.

View attachment 11895
Michael Clarke was involved in an after-hours scuffle in a public park. Credit: Twitter/clowndownunder.

The incident took place on 10 January on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, and the shocking incident sent ripple waves through Australian media.

It all started with an innocent dinner between the two couples - Clarke, his partner Jade Yarbrough, Stefanovic and his partner Jasmine Yarbrough - along with a friend, Anthony Bell, a celebrity accountant.

According to reports and now revealed in the dramatic footage, Clarke and his partner Jade clashed while holidaying together over his ex-girlfriend, fashion designer Pip Edwards, and recent back-and-forth messages between them.

The footage shows a shirtless Clarke and his then-girlfriend hysterically arguing, with others in the group trying to defuse the situation.

The pair can be seen locked in a heated argument, their voices rising in anger and frustration. The tension between them eventually reached a boiling point and escalated into a physical altercation.

The root of the conflict was a message sent by Michael to his ex-girlfriend Pip, saying she was the 'love of his life'. Michael denies this claim, insisting that his message was misinterpreted and that he has always been faithful to Jade.

He even goes as far as to swear on his daughter's life that he has not been unfaithful. 'I swear on my daughter's life, on my daughter's life,' says Clarke.

However, Jade is not convinced and claims to have already spoken to Pip, further fuelling the tension between the two.

The altercation between Clarke and Jade takes a dramatic turn as the couple's heated exchange escalates. Things come to a head when Jade's sister, Jasmine, intervenes, pulling her away from the public park where the argument is taking place.

But the drama doesn't end there. Clarke then turns his attention to Karl Stefanovic, who is trying to walk away from the scene with the two sisters.

View attachment 11896
Eventually, Jasmine steps in and drags her sister away, before Clarke begins yelling at Stefanovic. Credit: Twitter/clowndownunder.

Clarke unleashes a torrent of profanity-laced insults at Stefanovic, and this, in turn, incites further fury from Jade. She defends her brother-in-law and unleashes a series of slaps on Clarke's face.

Stefanovic's wife Jasmine steps in to try to diffuse the situation, grabbing her sister by the arm and dragging her away. But as she is led away, Jade's rage and hurt are still evident as she cries out, 'I f***ing hate you.'

Passers-by were heard telling the group to take the fight elsewhere as the fight unfolded in clear view of young children.

It has been reported that Clarke has taken full responsibility for what happened, telling news sources, 'I'm absolutely gutted I've put people I hold in the highest regard in this position. My actions in the lead-up to this altercation were nothing short of shameful and regrettable.'

Meanwhile, Pip Edwards issued a brutal swipe at Clarke when contacted by news sources. 'This is not my circus. Yet again, Michael, in his true nature, has not taken responsibility for his actions, and I was blatantly lied to,' she said.

Key Takeaways

• An explosive confrontation between former Australian cricket captain Michael Clarke and his partner, Jade Yarbrough, was caught on camera, leaving onlookers in shock.
  • The altercation reportedly stemmed from messages exchanged between Clarke and his ex-girlfriend, fashion designer Pip Edwards, with accusations of infidelity at the centre of the dispute.
  • In the footage, Clarke is seen being confronted and allegedly slapped by Jade, with Stefanovic and his partner, Jasmine, caught in the middle of the altercation.
  • Meanwhile, Pip Edwards has distanced herself from the incident, claiming to have been deceived by Clarke.
This incident is a lesson for all onhow important it is to solve problems right away before they get out of hand.

This altercation shows how quickly things can go wrong. Even though it's not clear what really happened, everyone would have been better off if they had talked calmly and logically instead of letting their emotions get the best of them and starting a fight.

So, let us learn from this situation and remember to approach conflicts with a level head and open mind. What are your thoughts on this story, members? Share your opinions in the comments below!

Seriously!! This is getting as bad as Channel 7 Facebook news. Why is Karl Stefanovic's name on the in title? Hahaha if this is about Michael Clarke & Jade, shouldn't their names be there? Wait, is Karl now more famous than Michael? 😂🤷‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: Maddison Dwyer
This is made public because of who he is, sadly people will be saying ....and he was a captain for the Australian cricket team .

She was the abuser and she should be the one who suffer the consequences if it was Clarkey then he would have been charged.

Reactions: ShannyN
Thanks everyone for your comments! I just wanted to pop in here to let everyone know I've read all of their comments! The main reason I made the call to run this story was more the utter shock of it, I guess I couldn't quite believe it all unfolded in public but perhaps that's my own naivety.

For those commenting about the violence aspect I couldn't agree with you more. There's clearly slapping involved which is violent and shouldn't be tolerated regardless of whether the perpetrator is male or female - we will have to wait and see what happens here...

For those asking us not to publish gossip I completely understand where you're coming from! When I select the stories every morning my number one priority is always the important news stories that impact us all. So please rest assured, a story like this would never 'replace' an important story about the cost of living or anything impacting the pension, it would simply run in addition to any important news stories. The reason I also incorporate stories that may be more 'gossip' or 'lifestyle' is purely for those of you who might use our newsletter and website as a little escape from reality! We get so much feedback from people who use us as their daily news source and also as their little escape and our goal as a team is to serve both. ❤️

I hope you all know my door is ALWAYS open to feedback. This community wouldn't exist without each and every one of you, so I'm always here behind the scenes listening to what you have to say and making changes accordingly! :)

If you look at papers, it's on page 6/7.
If SDC is upsetting you, only one thing to do SEE YA MATE, with draw. Bye.
no I'm not withdrawing, I think this is not fb etc its SUPPOSED to be a forum for discounts for pensioners and retirees, not a place to regurgitate senseless social media crap. If I (we) wanted to gasp and drool over all things social we'd not be here in the first place?

Reactions: JedCorella
Thanks everyone for your comments! I just wanted to pop in here to let everyone know I've read all of their comments! The main reason I made the call to run this story was more the utter shock of it, I guess I couldn't quite believe it all unfolded in public but perhaps that's my own naivety.

For those commenting about the violence aspect I couldn't agree with you more. There's clearly slapping involved which is violent and shouldn't be tolerated regardless of whether the perpetrator is male or female - we will have to wait and see what happens here...

For those asking us not to publish gossip I completely understand where you're coming from! When I select the stories every morning my number one priority is always the important news stories that impact us all. So please rest assured, a story like this would never 'replace' an important story about the cost of living or anything impacting the pension, it would simply run in addition to any important news stories. The reason I also incorporate stories that may be more 'gossip' or 'lifestyle' is purely for those of you who might use our newsletter and website as a little escape from reality! We get so much feedback from people who use us as their daily news source and also as their little escape and our goal as a team is to serve both. ❤️

I hope you all know my door is ALWAYS open to feedback. This community wouldn't exist without each and every one of you, so I'm always here behind the scenes listening to what you have to say and making changes accordingly! :)
The reason I also incorporate stories that may be more 'gossip' or 'lifestyle' is purely for those of you who might use our newsletter and website as a little escape from reality! But those stories are garnered form already easily accessible sources, you are merely adding them as fill cause you can't find enough bargains, deals etc to fit in with the purpose of the site?

and for those who say if I don't like it leave, its not gunna happen. If I wanted to I could troll many bargain sites and add very relevant stuff but I'm not employed to do that Maddie and co are

View attachment 11895

View attachment 11896

Key Takeaways

The video, filmed by an onlooker and obtained by The Daily Telegraph for a reported $10,000,tells me all I need to know!!

So sorry that people had to remind them of the fact the fight was in front of children. Time for michael to grow a brain.

View attachment 11895

View attachment 11896

Key Takeaways

Key Takeaways

An explosive confrontation between former Australian cricket captain Michael Clarke and his partner, Jade Yarbrough, was caught on camera, leaving onlookers in shock.
The altercation reportedly stemmed from messages exchanged between Clarke and his ex-girlfriend, fashion designer Pip Edwards, with accusations of infidelity at the centre of the dispute.
In the footage, Clarke is seen being confronted and allegedly slapped by Jade, with Stefanovic and his partner, Jasmine, caught in the middle of the altercation.
Clarke has since taken responsibility for his actions and expressed regret.
Meanwhile, Pip Edwards has distanced herself from the incident, claiming to have been deceived by Clarke.

who cares? There's more important things like rising cost of living, ppl cut off by floods fires etc and sdc can only report bullshit like this, I can already see this on my own don't need to see it again here. Time to only report things that affect seniors and pensioners nothing else please team. No tik tok crap how a bit of furniture has the world craving for it. get your info from real sources not social media please
It is true that celebrity gossip is a bit much sometimes, but the articles from SDC are usually clearly labelled and if you don't like the look of an article then don't read it. I find that even though I don't have much time for the histrionics of a lot of celebrities it is interesting to read just for a laugh sometimes. I am glad that SDC don't just harp on about the struggles of the older generation. I don't want to be constantly reminded that life is hard and so I enjoy reading a variety of articles and hope that SDC continue to broaden our reading. We need to lighten up a bit.

This is no one’s business except the arguing couple
The lowlife who videoed this chose to film someone being physically abused then sell his footage. That is no better than a schoolyard bully. Why wasn’t he calling police or seeking to help the victim here?
If MC loses income as a result of this action he should sue the video spreader for damages.

Reactions: Carol
I never thought I'd miss Noelene and Laurie, but this tawdry tale could be Sylvania Waters, 30 years on, but without the classy bits.
Is that why this story appears here in SDC? We're the only ones old enough to remember?....

Reactions: JedCorella
At least they both copped a fine for their trouble, she should be charged with domestic violence, he should be charged with being an idiot. The media should be charged with assault for streaming this crap into the homes of unsuspecting people who are just trying to see the real important news stories, not some circus involving publicity seeking morons.

Reactions: Verdexon